Back to Positive Psychology

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Positive Psychology by The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill

This course discusses research findings in the field of positive psychology, conducted by Barbara Fredrickson and her colleagues. It also features practical applications of this science that you can put to use immediately to help you live a full and meaningful life....

JC

Jul 03, 2018

One of the best psychology courses I have taken. I have learned so much and how simple it is to implement these principles into everyday life. Thank you for providing this rich material to all of us.

RP

Jun 11, 2017

I really enjoyed this course. It is a area that bleeds into other fields of study and can be applied in many different settings. I enjoyed the varying uses of visuals, videos, and discussions

101 - 125 of 686 Reviews for Positive Psychology

By shivani m

Jan 27, 2016

It has been an excellent source of learning. I am taking the time to read the books that are recommended with the course thus the learning is richer. The formats used of video, supplemental reading, quiz etc are useful and spot on. Thanks

By Annie

Dec 11, 2015

Excellent!

By Paul M

Jun 03, 2018

Excellent Course! Positive psychology is an emerging science that has proven its efficacy via simple strategies to remodel the mindset of a negatively wired brain to rewire neuro associations that have positive healthy outcomes.

By Tania R R

Mar 17, 2016

This Course is very helpful, and healthy for our daily life of living as well to others that are around us.

Thanks to Dr Barbara F, and everyone to contribute with their knowledge to improve quality of life.

I have enjoyed this course since the beginning. Thanks very much !

By Luz A Q L

Jan 26, 2017

Thanks

By Mihaela P

Nov 21, 2015

Great course

By Edith S

Mar 03, 2016

Well organized and very interesting!

By Sara

Jan 23, 2016

I liked the small group teaching style with interactions and opinions from the participants in the videos. Much more interesting than just a lecture.

By Andre B

Jan 18, 2016

It is a great introduction to positive psychology!

By judaia

Jun 28, 2017

thank dr. Barbara you did great work. You invest a lot of effort and share very valuable knowledge with others. I hope that this will add to your happiness as will as our's. Good Work

By Javier R

May 18, 2018

Un curso excepcional, práctico y que te cambiará la forma de ver muchos aspectos de tu vida. Totalmente recomendable.

By Tischler

Oct 19, 2015

I loved the set up of the course that Professor Frederikson included other professors and professionals in her class. It made the class lively and presented different point of views or different examples. The homework/ exercises were very interesting and thought provoking. I would recommend this class to anyone and in particular to people who do not believe that having a positive attitude / outlook in life will / can make a difference in so many different ways. I am looking forward to an additional course on positive psychology in the future.

By MELINA G

Oct 02, 2015

Buenísimo curso, muy bien planeado, interesante y completo.

By Inka I

Nov 30, 2016

This is an amazing course. As a psychology student, I gained important understanding of my responsibilities as a future psychologist. I feel more responsible for my actions as a psychology student and promoting tools in improving people's lives. Dr Barbara Fredrickson is an inspirational professor, highly intelligent and calm teacher, and can make you understand and feel relaxed and comfortable with studies. All of the fellow professors were also an important addition to course and presented interesting viewpoints. I highly recommend this to everyone and especially psychology students.

By Vikram A M

Sep 04, 2016

A fantastic course...simple to understand with far reaching impact for me in my personal and professional life.

By Ersilia S

May 02, 2016

It was a great pleasure to follw this course who helped me in acquiring a thorough understanding, and awareness, on the benefits of positive psychology. I will miss my weekly appointment with Doct. Fredrickson!

By Jennifer T

Jan 18, 2016

Learned so much and this was applicable to my career in teaching.

By Claire R

Feb 17, 2016

Great class, interesting content. Thank you!!

By Hanhong L

Oct 31, 2015

EXCELLENT course! Suitable to most people, and really helpful to our daily lives!

By Magnus J

Dec 15, 2015

Learning positive psychology was interesting. A great course. Positive Psychology is the difference that makes the difference. I really recommend this course.

By Valerie T

Feb 17, 2018

Amazing!

By Rita D O

Mar 27, 2016

Excellent course. I do appreciate the resources and the follow up emails and I continue to go learn about this course.

By A G A

Sep 11, 2016

Great course. Your life never be the same after this course.

By Marco B

May 02, 2016

Wonderful.

By Robert S

Mar 10, 2016

Really well designed course. Lots of practical and new ideas. I found the course gave me a real lift and would recommend it.