Back to Positive Psychology

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Positive Psychology by The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill

This course discusses research findings in the field of positive psychology, conducted by Barbara Fredrickson and her colleagues. It also features practical applications of this science that you can put to use immediately to help you live a full and meaningful life....

JC

Jul 03, 2018

One of the best psychology courses I have taken. I have learned so much and how simple it is to implement these principles into everyday life. Thank you for providing this rich material to all of us.

SJ

Dec 15, 2019

Thi was a very useful subject, with good examples and experiences, weekly exercises that assisted me to reflect on the teachings and the further readings to take my understanding to the next level.

151 - 175 of 727 Reviews for Positive Psychology

By José d J A L

Aug 18, 2015

Excellent course! I am a total novice in the topic, but Dr. Fredrickson is a MASTER on sharing her wide knowledge and expertisse on Positive Psychology. I would recommend it for sure.

By Razan Z K

Jul 26, 2017

I absolutely loved this course! It was rich and mind-stimulating with interesting questions and remarks. Thank you so much, Barb, for sharing in all the information on this course!

By Antonio G N

Nov 21, 2019

I really enjoyed this course. It has very useful information to start practicing positive emotions, change your idea of love and have a better relationship with myself and others.

By Cinthia M O

Feb 02, 2016

This course has really help me to feel better, I have a different perspective of the world around me.

I´m not happy, I´m finding my inner peace by having more positive emotions.

By Raihanah M M

Aug 13, 2018

I enjoyed this course as it complemented my own readings about Positive Psychology. Thank you to Dr Fredrickson and the classmates who made the journey enjoyable and memorable.

By Dilu J P

Dec 10, 2017

Amazing eyeopener with wonderful practical solutions to stay positive. Highly recommended. I'm happy that I took this journey. Thank you Barbara and Team such a wonderful work.

By Franklin D S N

Feb 18, 2020

I fully believe that this course helped me to develop new skills in my daily life. it was an update on my future academic life. Since I met this platform, my life has changed.

By Mason M

Aug 08, 2017

Incredible course. I would recommend it to any human person who wants to experience more connection, positivity and joy in their lives. (so, you know, hopefully most people).

By Veronica C

Dec 14, 2015

Very thought provoking course with many real life implications and even put-into-practice course assignments. Something everyone should take the time to learn a little about.

By Cathy J N

Jul 11, 2017

Fantastic course. Enjoyed every moment -- Barbara Fredrickson is so kindly and gently motivating. It was enormously helpful to me in both my personal and professional life.

By Tabitha G

Dec 13, 2015

Love this course, the way she teaches, and the fact I can do it at my own pace. However, I seem to rush though this as I understand it all, and love it. Cannot get enough!

By Jessica L

Oct 16, 2015

I enjoyed this course. It's a little easy to pass - great for someone new to Coursera and/or beginning learning, but it's interesting and offers practical real-life tasks.

By Jamile L S P

Jul 02, 2019

Sou muito grata por disponibilizarem esse curso, certamente é um conhecimento que pode mudar a forma que vemos a vida. Excelente qualidade, proposta, questões e conteúdo.

By Fernanda R

Apr 10, 2017

Curso muito interessante, a psicologia positiva tem sido um assunto comum hoje em dia num mundo que doenças como depressão e ansiedade tomam conta dos nossos sentimentos.

By Mira A

Mar 28, 2020

This course has really given me the skills I needed to improve my interpersonal skills, as well as enhance the way I interact with the world, as well as with loved ones.

By Zoha M

Dec 30, 2019

This course had helped me shape new perspective about positive emotions. I loved the style and method of teaching. Enjoyed every bit of knowledge and experiences shared!

By Miriam M

Dec 14, 2017

I really enjoyed this course thank you. I have not received my certificate and its been several months since I completed the course! When should I expect to receive it?

By Carolina E P

Oct 09, 2015

Simply amazing!!! Really love to learn about Positive Psychology, is very interesting how the way we see things, effects our lives!

Hope to have others courses about it!

By Vinothraj

Oct 31, 2019

Its was great learning by Barbara and final conclusion was positivity is with individuals. Let us spread the positivity with in society, great place and to all others.

By Bethany B

Feb 10, 2017

This was a wonderful course to add to my repertoire. It sparked my interest to learning more about positive psychology and how I can add pieces of this to my practice.

By Michelle S

Dec 20, 2015

A truly fabulous course that will increase your awareness of how to facilitate more positive feelings and the knowledge of why this is so important to health outcomes.

By Carlie J

Jun 21, 2017

The content and instructor were both great! I appreciated the format of the course and how it was like being part of the discussion, I found it kept me engaged. Thank

By Richard F D

Jan 11, 2016

Very interesting and helpful on the power of positivity. Micro-moments of positive connection is an important and lasting take-away. I highly recommend this course.

By gwen l

Sep 02, 2015

Excellent course and very easy to grasp concepts as Dr. Barbara Fredericton is a wonderful instructor. I would like to take other courses taught by her. Thank you!!

By Leticia S

Apr 19, 2016

I enjoyed and found the course useful for my personal purposes and possibly for professional purposes. It was a good mix of talks, readings and personal reflection.