Back to Positive Psychology

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Positive Psychology by The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill

This course discusses research findings in the field of positive psychology, conducted by Barbara Fredrickson and her colleagues. It also features practical applications of this science that you can put to use immediately to help you live a full and meaningful life....

JC

Jul 03, 2018

One of the best psychology courses I have taken. I have learned so much and how simple it is to implement these principles into everyday life. Thank you for providing this rich material to all of us.

SJ

Dec 15, 2019

Thi was a very useful subject, with good examples and experiences, weekly exercises that assisted me to reflect on the teachings and the further readings to take my understanding to the next level.

176 - 200 of 1,094 Reviews for Positive Psychology

By Iana O

Mar 27, 2017

This is a wonderful course that gives basic ideas about positive psychology. It is greatly organised and easy to follow. The given exercises are helpful and very motivating. It helped me a lot in my everyday routine.

By Lionel L

Sep 28, 2015

An instructive way to enhance and streamline the positive side of life. I learnt that positive emotions are as essential as a healthy diet, good sleep and daily exercises. Dr. Barbara Fredrickson radiates positivity.

By Rachelle S

Sep 01, 2015

Excellent course! I really liked the interactive small group format lectures. Dr. Fredrickson has a real passion for the subject matter. This course is definitely beneficial on so many levels. I highly recommend it!

By Shinichi T

May 04, 2017

In this course, you can learn basic idea of positive psychology and some applications to daily life. If you are interested in using psychology to enhance your ability and well-being, I highly recommend this course.

By Aarti C R

Nov 02, 2016

Its a good basic course on positive psychology with the right balance of theory, research based findings, discussion, activities and projects, meditation techniques, opportunities for introspection and application

By carmen l

Dec 04, 2015

I enjoy to learn the view of positive pychology. I would like to congratolate to Barbara i Fredrickson for the course, and the simple and objective presentation, and also practical. I´m invited for learn more.

By Arif u R C

Jul 22, 2020

Extremely helpful & extremely excited. The way the course has been designed is extremely appreciable. I recommend this course to any body and every body to take. Its a stepping stone to a better world. Thank you

By André R

Jul 13, 2020

Great experience and great time learning about that fascinating topic. That was my first time doing an online study with a university and I would do it again anytime. Great, Thank you for that great experience.

By Ersilia S

May 02, 2016

It was a great pleasure to follw this course who helped me in acquiring a thorough understanding, and awareness, on the benefits of positive psychology. I will miss my weekly appointment with Doct. Fredrickson!

By Penny M

Nov 23, 2015

An exceptional course which mix sciencie and positivity with great examples and exercises, and definitely one of the best scientist/teacher I´ve met, Barbara Fredrickson. Congratulations for this great course.

By Kylie-Anne H

Sep 08, 2015

I found this course very interesting and engaging. I am excited as to how I can apply this new information to my own life and to share it with other people. I would highly recommend the course to other people.

By Oscar A A

Aug 02, 2020

Excellent course!

I have learned a lot about of positive psychology. The most important point is that I can apply in my job and with my family and friends every day. It helps to improve my and their lifes

By Mónica P C D

Jun 21, 2017

Excelente herramienta para el profesional de la salud mental y demás personas relacionadas o interesadas en el área. Muy recomendado, no sólo como estrategia para el oficio sino además para la vida personal.

By Sabikun A H

Jul 03, 2020

This one has been a helpful course! I have learnt a lot. Specially, since positivity is necessary for living and being kind. To really know how positivity works and affects our lives has been enlightening.

By Mauricio A

Dec 31, 2017

It delivers what it promises. I am now better equipped to live a more fulfilling personal and professional life. It was a pleasure to take this course. Congratulations to everyone involved in this project.

By Rajanish m s

Sep 25, 2015

Thank for this course. I really liked the lectures, materials and the assignments. This course is helping me think, act and feel positive. I am working on increasing my positivitiy ratio. Thank you again!

By Ravi K M

Apr 26, 2020

Very well developed course with various contents by Course instructor Dr. Barbara L. Fredrickson's personal, academic and scientific research experiences. Educationally enriching, experientially relaxing.

By Anthony J

Oct 23, 2019

I want to declare this course as a very excellent study an intriguing involvement of studies. A very interesting subject and the components how its used to help balance the flow of positivity and love.

By Michael B

Jun 08, 2020

I enjoyed this class on a very personal level and saw immediately the changes in my mindset and how that alone began a process of me feeling better overall and pursuing things that will better my life.

By Tamara L K

Jul 14, 2017

Interesting, fun, and really engaging. It helps me personally and helps with how i connect with others. Must at least try to do the optional activities! Truly one of the best choices I made this month.

By Florian A D

Dec 08, 2015

Super cours, très intéressant, un grand merci a Barbara Friedrickson pour la mise à disposition de ces connaissances.

Great course, very interesting, a great thanks to Barbara fora all, it was awesome

By Vanessa P d S

Aug 17, 2016

Esse curso foi excelente. De forma simples ele traz novos conceitos para sua vida e com uma explicação tão profunda que te faz querer mudar no mesmo momento que vai participando da aula. Parabens!

By Maria B M P

Mar 11, 2020

Taking this course has broaden my view about emotions and the way we interract with other people. I am a psychotherapist and I believe that what I learned will make a differrence in my practice.

By Christine B

Mar 19, 2018

I loved this course. Now I have a lot to do in France to spread out with loving kindness with my patients in my office and in companies where I teach mindfulness meditation. Thank you Barbara

By Fazira B R

Jul 13, 2020

I am so glad i'm taking this course. it's worth my time. I'm not a fan of positive psychology because i thought it was all injecting the positive emotions. but its not its about being open.