Back to Positive Psychology

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Positive Psychology by The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill

This course discusses research findings in the field of positive psychology, conducted by Barbara Fredrickson and her colleagues. It also features practical applications of this science that you can put to use immediately to help you live a full and meaningful life....

JC

Jul 03, 2018

One of the best psychology courses I have taken. I have learned so much and how simple it is to implement these principles into everyday life. Thank you for providing this rich material to all of us.

SJ

Dec 15, 2019

Thi was a very useful subject, with good examples and experiences, weekly exercises that assisted me to reflect on the teachings and the further readings to take my understanding to the next level.

251 - 275 of 707 Reviews for Positive Psychology

By Naimah N

Jul 18, 2017

I would like to thank you this course encourage me to studying positive psychology in deep more than before.

By Vasiliki Z

Nov 10, 2015

Just taking part in this course made me feel the results of positive resonance!!!!! I recomment it strongly!

By Flávia A d C N

Mar 03, 2017

Very interesting and useful! You can make your life better... by yourself! This is not magic, it's science!

By Luana d C P

Jan 18, 2017

A great introductory course, providing the theory and practice for understand and live Positive Psychology.

By 소현 박

Aug 16, 2015

I just love this class so much. The professor is very kind and explains very well so even I can understand,

By Sophie R

Jan 21, 2018

A great introduction to understanding positive psychology. Excellent resources and support through forum.

By Shailly P

Oct 09, 2019

Great learning of some very subtle and nice stuff, which will help me in my profession and personal life.

By Adam C

Jun 22, 2017

Informative and useful in my work as a school counselor! Thank you for making this course so accessible.

By Terry

Apr 23, 2017

An interesting course and great as an introduction to Positive Psycology... a worthwhile course to take!

By Mirit B

Oct 10, 2019

Enjoyed every moment of this wonderful course. A great complimentary for Fredrick's book on Positivity.

By cj p

Jan 13, 2016

This course was clear, useful, insightful. Some information in here that everyone should know and use.

By Patricia M

Jun 18, 2019

This is a great class. Truly made me think about my everyday interactions and how they effect others.

By Jeffrey A B

Dec 20, 2018

I truly enjoyed taking this Positive Phsychology course. I found it to be insightful and informative.

By Jerron C F

Jan 22, 2018

Great course and curriculum. I would highly recommend it to anyone interested in pursuing psychology.

By Armida S

Jan 01, 2016

Imagine all the people living in the world in peace and sharing the world, using positive psychology.

By Melissa M

Jan 04, 2020

The class is a pleasure to take and provides a foundation for well-being for the rest of one's life.

By Essam M

Jan 10, 2017

An amazing course ! especially if you need scientific experimental evidence for positive psychology.

By Nicole Z

Aug 29, 2017

Wonderfully done! I will definitely take more courses from them in the future regarding Psychology.

By Rania A G

Dec 27, 2015

I loved it and has been sharing all I learnt and will go on recommending it forever! God Bless you!

By Sandy H

Jun 12, 2016

Brought new perspective to love and how we can find our own micro-moments to create connectedness.

By trinity l

Jan 19, 2016

I love this course, it is so interesting. I love learning about emotions and how they effect you.

By Maria S R

Oct 25, 2019

very interesting and stimulating. helped me a lot with the new stage of my life that i am facing

By Joan R O

Dec 23, 2015

I found this course very helpful for myself and it will also be helpful for my coaching clients.

By Challa P K

Aug 24, 2015

One of the best course on coursera which can help me to complete all other courses on coursera.

By Rise F F