Back to Positive Psychology

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Positive Psychology by The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill

This course discusses research findings in the field of positive psychology, conducted by Barbara Fredrickson and her colleagues. It also features practical applications of this science that you can put to use immediately to help you live a full and meaningful life....

JC
Jul 2, 2018

One of the best psychology courses I have taken. I have learned so much and how simple it is to implement these principles into everyday life. Thank you for providing this rich material to all of us.

BA
Sep 2, 2020

This course entitled Positive Psychology changed my perspective in life and cultivated more positivity that will not only stregthen my social relationship, my personality, mindset but also my health.

351 - 375 of 1,618 Reviews for Positive Psychology

By PETLA J

Jun 13, 2020

It was actually an interesting course. lectures and discussions were quiet helpful and supportive for understanding the topic as well as for submitting the assignments.

By Carolina E P

Oct 8, 2015

Simply amazing!!! Really love to learn about Positive Psychology, is very interesting how the way we see things, effects our lives!

Hope to have others courses about it!

By Vinothraj

Oct 31, 2019

Its was great learning by Barbara and final conclusion was positivity is with individuals. Let us spread the positivity with in society, great place and to all others.

By Bethany B

Feb 10, 2017

This was a wonderful course to add to my repertoire. It sparked my interest to learning more about positive psychology and how I can add pieces of this to my practice.

By Michelle S

Dec 20, 2015

A truly fabulous course that will increase your awareness of how to facilitate more positive feelings and the knowledge of why this is so important to health outcomes.

By Carlie J

Jun 21, 2017

The content and instructor were both great! I appreciated the format of the course and how it was like being part of the discussion, I found it kept me engaged. Thank

By Richard F D

Jan 11, 2016

Very interesting and helpful on the power of positivity. Micro-moments of positive connection is an important and lasting take-away. I highly recommend this course.

By gwen l

Sep 2, 2015

Excellent course and very easy to grasp concepts as Dr. Barbara Fredericton is a wonderful instructor. I would like to take other courses taught by her. Thank you!!

By Chan K w

Sep 5, 2020

It is a good course to make me feel grateful and be more conscious to y self-awareness on positive psychology and thinking. It can benefit people around me as well!

By Leticia S

Apr 19, 2016

I enjoyed and found the course useful for my personal purposes and possibly for professional purposes. It was a good mix of talks, readings and personal reflection.

By Renata A K

Aug 16, 2020

Realmente foi incrível, muito melhor do que eu esperava. Desejo que isso ajude a mim e a todos que fizeram esse curso a se ajuda e ajudar as pessoas a nossa volta.

By Gaanapriya. S

Jul 8, 2020

I particularly like WEEK- 4. The overall course was beneficial and perspective changing. I was able to understand myself better. Thank you Dr. Barbara fredrickson.

By T. N J F

Nov 6, 2020

This course was so useful to as a Human resource manager and a social worker. It have changed me in many positive ways. As a mentor i will get use of this course.

By Satu P V

May 15, 2017

Great format, nicely paced videos, good slides, amazing teacher with a wealth of knowledge and a great calming energy. Great syllabus, I learned a lot. Thank you!

By Zelenák G

Feb 12, 2016

Eye opening and helping to adsorb science to enrich the one's thoughts and point of view on the powerful moments of everyday life. Thank you, I loved this course!

By Lisbeth P C L

Oct 28, 2020

It has been a wonderful journey through the rediscovery of what really matters, the other person and how I connect with him or her, to create a positive synergy.

By Sujee D

Oct 6, 2020

Thank you. Excellent information and experiential journey . Great learnings and will certainly help myself and others with everything I've learned. All the best.

By Prasanna K S

Aug 28, 2020

Great collection of relevant subjects. It gives the true meaning of life. Once you complete this, you are bound to experience a different approach towards life.

By Neha

Mar 31, 2016

This course has left a great impact on my daily life. I am able to look for those micro moments of postivity all around me and I am more happy person now a days

By Huiliuqian N

Sep 12, 2015

This course seems like a good start for people who do not major in psychology. The idea expressed in the course is likely to contribute to people's daily lives.

By Patty W

Sep 12, 2015

This course was very enlightening. I would recommend this course to anyone interested in how positive psychology can enhance your life and the lives of others.

By Srujana P

Jun 2, 2020

i loved the coarse because we see the world in our favor after doing this i learnt one thing that as there is two faces for a coin then learn to accept both .

By Kerrod H

May 19, 2017

Excellent course, thank you to all involved. I thoroughly enjoyed completing this course and now have great knowledge from the benefits of positive psychology.

By Andrea M C

Mar 28, 2017

Excelente curso, aprendí mucho a través de diferentes experiencias ya que cada participante te daba su visión de la psicología positiva a través de su trabajo.

By Sonia I R I

Sep 29, 2020

Es para mi muy grato seguir aprendiendo y el hecho de iniciarme en psicología positiva mas formalmente me ha ayudado a mejorar mi vida y la de mis clientes.