Back to Positive Psychology

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Positive Psychology by The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill

This course discusses research findings in the field of positive psychology, conducted by Barbara Fredrickson and her colleagues. It also features practical applications of this science that you can put to use immediately to help you live a full and meaningful life....

JC
Jul 2, 2018

One of the best psychology courses I have taken. I have learned so much and how simple it is to implement these principles into everyday life. Thank you for providing this rich material to all of us.

BA
Sep 2, 2020

This course entitled Positive Psychology changed my perspective in life and cultivated more positivity that will not only stregthen my social relationship, my personality, mindset but also my health.

351 - 375 of 1,451 Reviews for Positive Psychology

By Zoltán G

Jul 10, 2018

Absolutely brilliant course. Barbara's style and authenticity impressed me the most. This online course really makes a positive difference in your life.

By William A X B

Dec 2, 2016

I really enjoyed this time. Dra. Fredrickson makes it easy to understand this side of psychology, even when you haven't had any experience in the field.

By anita

Nov 3, 2015

great course..helps you understand yourself better..as the tiny engines of our lives drive us ..rzther steer us to more and more positivity..in our life

By Tábatha N C B

Sep 4, 2020

This course introduce you to positive psychology, but first you need to use this positivy psychology on you. The experience of this course are amazing.

By Dhruvika S

Feb 25, 2020

This course was absolutely amazing and insightful. The impact it has begun to make in my life is phenomenal and I would recommend it to all. Thank you!

By Nicola J

Apr 9, 2018

Thought-provoking course on positive psychology. I much enjoyed the course and am working on adopting a more positive attitude with the skills learnt.

By Beatris B R

Nov 8, 2016

A course very rich in information and experiential. Very good to have direct contact with great researchers of the area. And Barbara is a sweet person.

By Nibadita C

Oct 31, 2020

A really beneficial course. It helped me to change the perceptions and perspectives of my life. I am really feeling blessed by completing this course.

By Sabrina S

Sep 13, 2020

Absolutely amazing course! Strong foundation, clear explanations, applications in real life situations and lots of great references for further study.

By Duya Z

May 28, 2017

Gain insight to positive emotions and the function of positivity resonance, developed very helpful skills in improving the wellbeing on a daily basis.

By Alessandra S S

Aug 10, 2016

A truly inspiring and life changing course. This course helped me personally and professionally. Thank you Dr. Fredrickson and the rest of the team.

By Diana B

Feb 17, 2016

It was perfect. The talks had a proper duration, they were entertaining. The amount of theory and examples was perfectly balanced. I really liked it.

By Ireen A

Sep 14, 2020

From this course, I have learned how to be positive from very small things. It must be started from myself. Simple thanks can even change one's life.

By Al F B

Sep 8, 2020

Exceptional course. So much was learnt and I cant wait to put my work into good use. Thank you Dr. Fredrickson for making this course understandable!

By Victoria H F

Dec 15, 2019

Excellent!, very good i am very happy couse im more positive now, thx to the Barbara, i am really happy :-) She is very didactic and great teacher!

By Sara

Jan 23, 2016

I liked the small group teaching style with interactions and opinions from the participants in the videos. Much more interesting than just a lecture.

By Lucilo d S v

May 23, 2019

Very good and instructive, i reccomend people start this course with the "Buddism and modern psychology". They complement themselves in a unique way

By Felipe J

May 23, 2016

Thanks to professor Barbara Fredrickson, and her invited participants, I could learn more about positive psychology and specially positive emotions.

By Ineke B

Dec 8, 2016

Very interesting course. I like the perspective of positivity, instead of only looking for problems in people's lives (like psychology does mostly)

By Anna F

Jan 16, 2021

It is a really interesting seminar. I love the way Dr. Fredrickson speaks and analyzing the topic. This course really opened my eyes and my heart!

By Lilian S

Nov 20, 2020

This course is an informative one. Positivity in life improve individual and collective functioning, psychological well-being and physical health.

By MUNAGALA H

Aug 29, 2020

Its very good stream i came across very good information and i gained lot of knowledge and try to know interesting facts about psychology thankyou

By LAVANYA D

Jul 22, 2020

it was really very helpful to understand one's positive emotions and its benefits. thank you for giving me an opportunity to learn and understand.

By Freddy S

Jun 14, 2020

I found this course very informative when I start I could not stop I just wanted to complete the course at once. I thank you for this opportunity.

By Amina M

Oct 27, 2020

This course was amazing. Like how professor talked with 4 other professional, a number of great examples helped me to change or broaden my ideas.