Back to Positive Psychology

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Positive Psychology by The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill

This course discusses research findings in the field of positive psychology, conducted by Barbara Fredrickson and her colleagues. It also features practical applications of this science that you can put to use immediately to help you live a full and meaningful life....

JC

Jul 03, 2018

One of the best psychology courses I have taken. I have learned so much and how simple it is to implement these principles into everyday life. Thank you for providing this rich material to all of us.

RP

Jun 11, 2017

I really enjoyed this course. It is a area that bleeds into other fields of study and can be applied in many different settings. I enjoyed the varying uses of visuals, videos, and discussions

26 - 50 of 686 Reviews for Positive Psychology

By Danielle D

Mar 18, 2019

amazing insightful and all around a great reminder :)

By Jayesree A U

Jan 13, 2019

Thank you . It was uplifting and refreshing to see that psychology is turning toward seeking what are positive in people instead of focusing on the negative.I

By Alyssa N J

Dec 29, 2018

A really great introductionary course. I would recommend this to everyone!

By castellarnau o

Jan 15, 2019

Thank you Dr B. L. FREDRICKSON for this course. thank you for the books Positivity and Love 2.0

I enjoyed discovering, learning with you. The way you present and explain Positive Psychology makes it so clear to understand and experiment. Thanks to you I am now able to understand better Connections as paramount for Life. Only Connect !

By Serge G

Dec 01, 2018

this course teaches me so much about little things that will change a lot about my life.

By Léopoldine F

Mar 20, 2019

very interesting

By Rabbi M F

Jul 30, 2018

I'm hoping Dr. Frederickson will receive my note of gratitude for sharing her wisdom, experience and research so generously in this affordable Coursera venue! If Positive Psychology would have been available for me to study in undergrad or even grad school, I would've continued in my psych studies. I most especially would have loved to study with Dr. Frederickson. She not only presents her material well, she organizes it in a way that goes beyond all the "motivational/happy-clappy" things out there. Her work and this course will reverberate positivity resonance throughout the world for years to come! Thank you! In the world of positive psychology, Dr. Frederickson shines brightly!

By Kamal S

Aug 03, 2018

I am leaning most of thing in this course Thanks to Coursea Given me this opportuness.

By Raihanah M M

Aug 13, 2018

I enjoyed this course as it complemented my own readings about Positive Psychology. Thank you to Dr Fredrickson and the classmates who made the journey enjoyable and memorable.

By Nooruddin B M

Aug 14, 2018

An Awesome Experience with lots of learning. Its also provided an avenue for understanding self and healing self. Thanks from the bottom of my heart to Dr. Fredrickson and all those who are working and spreading the science of positive psychology.

By Angélica M M M

Jul 20, 2018

Estoy muy contenta y agradecida con la Doctora Fredrickson por compartir su conocimiento en plataformas digitales que están al alcance de toda la población. Los conocimientos vistos serán intensificados en mi persona y compartidos con los demás.

By Ma.Colline G

Oct 10, 2018

Very helpful :)

By Jack N

Sep 17, 2018

This is an eye opening course that explores the new field of the new field of Positive psychology. Psychologist are now working to help those they treat enhance their lives instead of only treating anxiety and other neurosis. Its free unless you want to earn credits for the course. If you monitor the course, they do not mark the tests. Otherwise you will receive the full benefit of this course.

After the first 6 minutes, I advise those who I recommend this to skip the rest of this video because it causes a strong negative reaction.

By Eliana A

Sep 26, 2018

Excelente Curso !

Muito melhor do que qualquer curso que já vi no Brasil !

By amy h

Oct 22, 2018

This was incredibly helpful to add in to my holistic toolbox with clients :)

By lin j

Oct 27, 2018

课程很好,但是最近网络非常不稳定,我基本无法正常上课。

By Tabitha P K

Aug 30, 2018

Positive Psychology is a brilliant course. Its simple and has a good continuity. What i liked most was the simple tips that are give that can be worked out to make not only your life better but make a positive difference to others. Positive emotions and the positivity resonance made so much sense. i loved the course and of course it has made me rethink my ways .

By Laura D D P

Jul 25, 2018

I am loving it. You acquire important information in a very easy way - the socratic method still works then!

By Neha

Mar 31, 2016

This course has left a great impact on my daily life. I am able to look for those micro moments of postivity all around me and I am more happy person now a days

By gwen l

Sep 02, 2015

Excellent course and very easy to grasp concepts as Dr. Barbara Fredericton is a wonderful instructor. I would like to take other courses taught by her. Thank you!!

By Lisa S

Sep 28, 2016

Excellent course filled with real-life applications on how to increase a feeling of connectedness and joy. Well-presented, interactive, and applicable to anyone interested in psychology, neuroscience, or just basic wellness. Very worth the time.

By Cian O

Oct 27, 2015

Halfway through this course and finding it relevant, practical, useful, enjoyable - I can't recommend it enough.

By Lucas D P M

Nov 14, 2017

Fantastic! I highly recommend this course since you not only learn about Positive Psychology, but it also enable you to apply it to your life.

By Marivic

Oct 03, 2015

A great introductory courseThank you!

By Marley R

Jun 15, 2018

Incredibly powerful tools for growth, far exceeded my expectations.