Back to Positive Psychology

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Positive Psychology by The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill

This course discusses research findings in the field of positive psychology, conducted by Barbara Fredrickson and her colleagues. It also features practical applications of this science that you can put to use immediately to help you live a full and meaningful life....

JC

Jul 03, 2018

One of the best psychology courses I have taken. I have learned so much and how simple it is to implement these principles into everyday life. Thank you for providing this rich material to all of us.

SJ

Dec 15, 2019

Thi was a very useful subject, with good examples and experiences, weekly exercises that assisted me to reflect on the teachings and the further readings to take my understanding to the next level.

651 - 675 of 731 Reviews for Positive Psychology

By Evanthia F

Oct 22, 2015

A very interesting course, with many helpful tools.

The only reason it gets 4 stars instead of 5, is that i found it too easy.

By Donna M

Jul 28, 2018

Sometimes the content moved slowly. Not sure why there was a panel - interactions were limited. Overall content was good...

By Gerardo R G

Oct 06, 2016

Good class. The discussion format with the group chatting was a little tedious even though the information was interesting.

By Agnieszka B

Jun 16, 2017

It's a very fine attitude and nice professor, but the participants could have more energy to show this positive attitude.

By Jacqueline C

Sep 16, 2015

Love this course. Would have liked a little bit more depth in the studies and science around the topics presented.

By alysyl2012@hotmail.com

Sep 05, 2017

Great course, very positive, well taught, occasionally a little sugary. Still, good lessons on good feels.

By Neill A B

Mar 02, 2016

Great content and well presented, learned a lot and enjoyed the lessons. Thanks for making this available.

By Emma G

Oct 04, 2015

I thoroughly enjoyed this course and I can now approach my social interactions with a new perspective.

By Sanz P

Feb 04, 2016

interesting but not usefull enough, maybe I have been going through the courses too fast

By Ding X

Mar 16, 2019

It is useful for me cause I have never reach the field. And thank to the teachers.

By Kartikey G

Oct 04, 2017

Insightful course, helps you understand the basic notions of human positivity

By Amanda N

Mar 14, 2020

Good course about finding connection, love, and micro moments of positivity.

By MAURIZIO M M

Jan 28, 2020

Achei muito bom , mas senti necessidade de um material de apoio estruturado.

By Chiara S

Jul 19, 2017

Il faut pas mal de suivi pour les exercices donc une certaine motivation.

By hector_ruizg

Apr 28, 2016

Great content, but too much video for me since i prefer reading about it.

By Avni U

Feb 13, 2019

I enjoyed hearing each session & practicing meditation. Many thanks!

By liushixin

Jul 03, 2018

This is really a course. I learned a lot from it. Thank you.so much

By Sunshaw

Jan 10, 2016

Great class, very applicable. I am glad I come across this class.

By Nick E

Oct 08, 2018

Thoroughly enjoyed it. Lots of useful and easy to digest content.

By Tej

Feb 29, 2016

Nice course but more detailed discussions could be carried out.

By Jakub G

Aug 15, 2015

Very interesting and useful. Could be a bit more fast-paced.

By Manpreet K

Nov 23, 2018

i would love if you would also add the research paper

By Jason S

Jan 30, 2018

Great introduction into Positive Psychology.

By Nhorly D

Apr 05, 2020

Very interesting and enlightening.

By Adrija C