Back to Positive Psychology

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Positive Psychology by The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill

This course discusses research findings in the field of positive psychology, conducted by Barbara Fredrickson and her colleagues. It also features practical applications of this science that you can put to use immediately to help you live a full and meaningful life....

JC

Jul 03, 2018

One of the best psychology courses I have taken. I have learned so much and how simple it is to implement these principles into everyday life. Thank you for providing this rich material to all of us.

RP

Jun 11, 2017

I really enjoyed this course. It is a area that bleeds into other fields of study and can be applied in many different settings. I enjoyed the varying uses of visuals, videos, and discussions

51 - 75 of 686 Reviews for Positive Psychology

By Claudette D

Sep 11, 2015

>.< THANK YOU FOR GIVING US HOPE...................WE ALL NEED IT >.<

By Richard F D

Jan 11, 2016

Very interesting and helpful on the power of positivity. Micro-moments of positive connection is an important and lasting take-away. I highly recommend this course.

By DeBorah B

Aug 29, 2015

Excellent Instructor, made the class exciting and interesting.

By Shinichi T

May 04, 2017

In this course, you can learn basic idea of positive psychology and some applications to daily life. If you are interested in using psychology to enhance your ability and well-being, I highly recommend this course.

By Luana A F C

Mar 29, 2016

Perfect!

By Daniel

Jan 28, 2016

Very recommandable!

By Felipe J

May 24, 2016

Thanks to professor Barbara Fredrickson, and her invited participants, I could learn more about positive psychology and specially positive emotions.

By Diego R A

Feb 22, 2017

I learned great things, Im gratefull.

And I think spreading this knowledge is very valuable, I also think adding something more interactive or more visually strong would enhance the course.

By Duong B D

Aug 22, 2015

good!

By Tania R R

Mar 17, 2016

This Course is very helpful, and healthy for our daily life of living as well to others that are around us.

Thanks to Dr Barbara F, and everyone to contribute with their knowledge to improve quality of life.

I have enjoyed this course since the beginning. Thanks very much !

By Luz A Q L

Jan 26, 2017

Thanks

By Mihaela P

Nov 21, 2015

Great course

By Edith S

Mar 03, 2016

Well organized and very interesting!

By Sara

Jan 23, 2016

I liked the small group teaching style with interactions and opinions from the participants in the videos. Much more interesting than just a lecture.

By Nashri R

Mar 16, 2016

Great. i learn a lot of think that applicable in my daily life

By Nicolas K

Sep 17, 2017

This course is truly an eye-opener!

By Sana A

Aug 15, 2015

I just love it!

By Fabrizio S

Jun 09, 2017

Great concepts that had an immediate impact in my life.

By Nicola W

Oct 02, 2017

interesting & high quality content, very interactive & inspiring

By Namrata

Aug 19, 2015

Wonderful Course , Amazing way to present it in very simple format , Got to learn true meaning of love, gratitude , micro-moments. It gave me new perspective about Positivity . Instead of "being positive" in every situation , which is not possible in many situations , "Being Open" in any situation really worked for me to be more Resilient while living my Imperfectly perfect life .

By Andrés B

Dec 03, 2015

Excellent course!

By Angel G R F

Jan 15, 2016

Muy enriquecedor.

By Ying H

Jul 25, 2016

Easy to understand and easy to follow through. Love it !

By Ian I L

Jul 04, 2017

This excellent for me to learn positive psychology. Thank you Dr. Barbara Fredrickson

By Karen

May 22, 2016

Thank you so much Barbara. So much of your course content resonated with how I try to live my life and connect with people I encounter. The science behind it is very encouraging and validates that approach and to keep moving and growing in that direction.