Back to Positive Psychology

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Positive Psychology by The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill

This course discusses research findings in the field of positive psychology, conducted by Barbara Fredrickson and her colleagues. It also features practical applications of this science that you can put to use immediately to help you live a full and meaningful life....

JC

Jul 03, 2018

One of the best psychology courses I have taken. I have learned so much and how simple it is to implement these principles into everyday life. Thank you for providing this rich material to all of us.

SJ

Dec 15, 2019

Thi was a very useful subject, with good examples and experiences, weekly exercises that assisted me to reflect on the teachings and the further readings to take my understanding to the next level.

876 - 900 of 998 Reviews for Positive Psychology

By Genise W

Nov 06, 2015

Thank you so much Dr.Barbara Fredrickson for making the connections to guide us to Positive Psychology !!! I will continue to learn more about Positive Psychology and Loving Kindness !!!

By Nikita J

Jun 01, 2020

Very insightful course into how the mind really works learned so much about positive resonance and how much it matters to your health and how small micro-moments can have a huge impact!

By Rebecca H

SUPERRRRR introductory class. I would audit for free versus a certificate. Very slow (good for note taking) and only bushes on the topics, but with good discussion for understanding.

By Nikhil K

Jun 02, 2019

An enriching experience that shaped my perspective about the field of positive psychology and made me understand its significance in day to day life and its possible applications.

By Melanie D

Apr 16, 2018

Loved the introduction into the content. The pace was a bit slow at times for my taste but I learnt a lot. Would have liked to give 4 1/2 stars which was not possible. Thank you!

By Katherine E R

Sep 13, 2016

The Professor, the research and the practical applications make this a fantastic course! Very thought provoking. My only suggestion would be perhaps more engaging videos.

By Wendy L

Oct 01, 2015

I've learned a lot from this course and I like the way to get ourselves enrolled in class. I think, however, this course only introduce a small part of positive psychology.

By Wincelyn G J

Apr 16, 2020

It's really helping me a lot. I use this course to interact more to the people, to communicate with face to face, not only in the technology we have. Thank you so much

By Fatmah

Aug 04, 2017

I learned about the 10 positive emotions and their effects on the immune systems. I learned many things about the importance of the metta meditation

Thanks Dr. Barbra

By Saskia W

Oct 06, 2015

Good information and very interesting thoughts! Everybody should familiar him/herself with this theory, could make us all a bit nicer, happier and positive!

By Muhammad Z

Dec 05, 2015

I think this is a vrey great course for all psychology lover because any one able to take a lot of information from this course in a very short time.

By Umesh T

Aug 17, 2015

It was very interesting Course to develop your positive emotions and have a deep insight of it. Well explained and very Important course .

By Ashley S

Sep 26, 2017

I really enjoyed the vibe of the lectures / group discussions, and the journaling prompts. And no graded assignments, so no stress.

By Konstantin T

Jan 27, 2016

One sweet, short course, providing the required answers to anyone interested in learning about Positive Psychology. Enjoyed it!

By Evanthia F

Oct 22, 2015

A very interesting course, with many helpful tools.

The only reason it gets 4 stars instead of 5, is that i found it too easy.

By Donna M

Jul 28, 2018

Sometimes the content moved slowly. Not sure why there was a panel - interactions were limited. Overall content was good...

By Gerardo R G

Oct 06, 2016

Good class. The discussion format with the group chatting was a little tedious even though the information was interesting.

By Agnieszka B

Jun 16, 2017

It's a very fine attitude and nice professor, but the participants could have more energy to show this positive attitude.

By Jacqueline C

Sep 16, 2015

Love this course. Would have liked a little bit more depth in the studies and science around the topics presented.

By Alyson S

Sep 05, 2017

Great course, very positive, well taught, occasionally a little sugary. Still, good lessons on good feels.

By Neill A B

Mar 02, 2016

Great content and well presented, learned a lot and enjoyed the lessons. Thanks for making this available.

By Achyuthsai

It was really amazing ,I loved it thanks coursera for providing such a beautiful course :) THANK YOU❤❤

By Emma G

Oct 04, 2015

I thoroughly enjoyed this course and I can now approach my social interactions with a new perspective.

By B H S

Jun 01, 2020

The Course very usefully to today working conduction due stress. We need relax and positive engery

By Sanz P

Feb 04, 2016

interesting but not usefull enough, maybe I have been going through the courses too fast