Back to Positive Psychology

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Positive Psychology by The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill

This course discusses research findings in the field of positive psychology, conducted by Barbara Fredrickson and her colleagues. It also features practical applications of this science that you can put to use immediately to help you live a full and meaningful life....

BA
Sep 2, 2020

This course entitled Positive Psychology changed my perspective in life and cultivated more positivity that will not only stregthen my social relationship, my personality, mindset but also my health.

JC
Jul 2, 2018

One of the best psychology courses I have taken. I have learned so much and how simple it is to implement these principles into everyday life. Thank you for providing this rich material to all of us.

1351 - 1375 of 1,398 Reviews for Positive Psychology

By Natalia S

Feb 26, 2017

the course, probably, was good, but it was presented in rather boring and slow manner, so in the end I completely lost interest, and was skipping through the lectures.

If it could be done in more lively and engaging manner, it would have been great

By Dörte H

Oct 20, 2017

The course is intersting and giving a good new twist for the thinking but also seems a little vague.

I would have wished for more specifit technics and hard facts, how to come to positive emotions to start the positive spiral.

By Rafif P I

Dec 16, 2015

Interesting subject, but I think it can delivered in more interactive ways. It fulls of conversation with the same setting. For instance, It will be more interesting if we put in different setting of conversation.

By Mark B

Jul 6, 2017

Some good and very interesting content but buried in too many words. Often felt like an advertisement for the presenter's own research efforts (/books etc) and therefore unbalanced.

By Sandra L

Feb 26, 2016

Es un curso ameno para aquellos que les interese una introducción a la psicología positiva de una manera experiecial, ya que el curso no da muchas herramientas teóricas.

By 诸杨繁

Apr 21, 2016

Good. Easy to understand with simple exercises. Lots of things are learnt. But better be more interesting with more ways of presenting and showing.

By nelly a

Jun 16, 2016

Even though I liked how the teacher conducted her course in a dinamic way with 4 participants I expected more from this course.

By Elena A

Jul 7, 2017

It was a nice course. It suggested a few interested activities. However you must upgrade it, in order to submit the quizz.

By Khrobolova A

Jun 26, 2020

Enjoyed the first weeks very much. Generally, the course is really helpful to become conscious about good things in life

By Irene M M

Jun 3, 2020

I liked more the beginning of the course since i think the last parts can be result a little bit boring.

By Rylee J

Oct 2, 2015

the set up for the course was choppy, with random intervals of questions. could definitely flow better

By Amar D

Aug 22, 2020

Much detailed examples needs to be shared with artifacts and presentations as compared to discussion.

By Supantha R

Jul 29, 2020

It was okay.The lectures contained many valuable things but not that much interesting.

By Efendi B

Sep 22, 2016

the presentation was needed to be change a little bit, to get the postive attention

By Shmayah

Oct 6, 2016

Good course but not enough new information and knowledge as expected

By MD. Y A

This course really change my perception about positive psychology.

By Nathalie F

Jun 22, 2017

Nice easy course, good introduction to the subject.

By Munzar A S

Sep 21, 2015

A good course, but maybe a little lacking in depth.

By Izabela F

Apr 12, 2018

great

By Michael C

Nov 7, 2016

Cours sympathique, mais un peu superficiel. Il traite la question de l'homme dans sa perspective positive, mais au cour du développement, il y a une inversion que je trouve pas si évidente. En effet, on passe d'un cours sur la détection des émotions positives et leur intérêt pour le fonctionnement psychologique à un cours où l'on essaye de générer du positif comme manière de traiter. Il n'y a pas beaucoup de place pour pouvoir penser le négatif que l'on peut vivre et par instant, j'ai un peu eu l'impression que l'accent porté sur le positif se transformer en une recherche de sentir ce positifs pour ces bienfaits, quitte à ce que cela soit un peu factice.

By David L G

May 11, 2019

I didn't like how this course attempted to make me purchase it when I tried to complete the quizzes. Know that this course is only videos and exercises with no ability to get finished credit if you do not pay for it. I'll pay closer attention to this in the future. If any course does this to me again I'll withdraw. If it becomes apparent that this is a growing trend on Coursera I'll delete the app, delete the link to their website and utlize other services. Coursera should put a disclaimer in front of any course like this going forward. I would not have wasted my time taking the course if I couldn't get course completion credit for it.

By Samar Z H

Jun 16, 2018

the course rythme is really slow. the course gave me some great insight into positive emotions and how to create micromomnets that are full of them and share it with others but I think the course should be richer . every thing I learned here can be delivered in one or two videos or articles. to fill up the time needed for the course there was a lot of repetition. some videos were boring. overall it was a positive experience but I would not recommend this course to my friends. thank you