Back to Positive Psychology

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Positive Psychology by The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill

This course discusses research findings in the field of positive psychology, conducted by Barbara Fredrickson and her colleagues. It also features practical applications of this science that you can put to use immediately to help you live a full and meaningful life....

JC

Jul 03, 2018

One of the best psychology courses I have taken. I have learned so much and how simple it is to implement these principles into everyday life. Thank you for providing this rich material to all of us.

SJ

Dec 15, 2019

Thi was a very useful subject, with good examples and experiences, weekly exercises that assisted me to reflect on the teachings and the further readings to take my understanding to the next level.

126 - 150 of 711 Reviews for Positive Psychology

By Lionel L

Sep 28, 2015

An instructive way to enhance and streamline the positive side of life. I learnt that positive emotions are as essential as a healthy diet, good sleep and daily exercises. Dr. Barbara Fredrickson radiates positivity.

By Rachelle S

Sep 01, 2015

Excellent course! I really liked the interactive small group format lectures. Dr. Fredrickson has a real passion for the subject matter. This course is definitely beneficial on so many levels. I highly recommend it!

By Shinichi T

May 04, 2017

In this course, you can learn basic idea of positive psychology and some applications to daily life. If you are interested in using psychology to enhance your ability and well-being, I highly recommend this course.

By Aarti C R

Nov 02, 2016

Its a good basic course on positive psychology with the right balance of theory, research based findings, discussion, activities and projects, meditation techniques, opportunities for introspection and application

By carmen l

Dec 04, 2015

I enjoy to learn the view of positive pychology. I would like to congratolate to Barbara i Fredrickson for the course, and the simple and objective presentation, and also practical. I´m invited for learn more.

By Ersilia S

May 02, 2016

It was a great pleasure to follw this course who helped me in acquiring a thorough understanding, and awareness, on the benefits of positive psychology. I will miss my weekly appointment with Doct. Fredrickson!

By Penny M

Nov 23, 2015

An exceptional course which mix sciencie and positivity with great examples and exercises, and definitely one of the best scientist/teacher I´ve met, Barbara Fredrickson. Congratulations for this great course.

By Kylie-Anne H

Sep 08, 2015

I found this course very interesting and engaging. I am excited as to how I can apply this new information to my own life and to share it with other people. I would highly recommend the course to other people.

By Mónica P C D

Jun 21, 2017

Excelente herramienta para el profesional de la salud mental y demás personas relacionadas o interesadas en el área. Muy recomendado, no sólo como estrategia para el oficio sino además para la vida personal.

By Mauricio A

Dec 31, 2017

It delivers what it promises. I am now better equipped to live a more fulfilling personal and professional life. It was a pleasure to take this course. Congratulations to everyone involved in this project.

By Rajanish m s

Sep 25, 2015

Thank for this course. I really liked the lectures, materials and the assignments. This course is helping me think, act and feel positive. I am working on increasing my positivitiy ratio. Thank you again!

By Anthony J

Oct 23, 2019

I want to declare this course as a very excellent study an intriguing involvement of studies. A very interesting subject and the components how its used to help balance the flow of positivity and love.

By Tamara L K

Jul 14, 2017

Interesting, fun, and really engaging. It helps me personally and helps with how i connect with others. Must at least try to do the optional activities! Truly one of the best choices I made this month.

By Jennifer D C

Jul 03, 2018

By Florian A D

Dec 08, 2015

Super cours, très intéressant, un grand merci a Barbara Friedrickson pour la mise à disposition de ces connaissances.

Great course, very interesting, a great thanks to Barbara fora all, it was awesome

By Vanessa P d S

Aug 17, 2016

Esse curso foi excelente. De forma simples ele traz novos conceitos para sua vida e com uma explicação tão profunda que te faz querer mudar no mesmo momento que vai participando da aula. Parabens!

By Christine B

Mar 19, 2018

I loved this course. Now I have a lot to do in France to spread out with loving kindness with my patients in my office and in companies where I teach mindfulness meditation. Thank you Barbara

By Inge S

Apr 13, 2016

Great course. Barabara makes me very inspired to make micro-moments of loe a habit into my daily life! I work as Coach and Medium, so I definitly will use it in my work. My new way of life!

By Diego R A

Feb 22, 2017

I learned great things, Im gratefull.

And I think spreading this knowledge is very valuable, I also think adding something more interactive or more visually strong would enhance the course.

By Leonardo M

Feb 23, 2016

Excellent! Very good course on personal and social area, which could also give you an "up" professionally by making your day and better!

Thanks for this very important knowledge sharing!!!

By Shiela N

Dec 31, 2019

Really enjoyed this course on Positive Psychology with Dr. Fredrickson. I learned much more than I anticipated and I'm looking forward to moving further down the path of life coaching!

By judaia

Jun 28, 2017

thank dr. Barbara you did great work. You invest a lot of effort and share very valuable knowledge with others. I hope that this will add to your happiness as will as our's. Good Work

By José d J A L

Aug 18, 2015

Excellent course! I am a total novice in the topic, but Dr. Fredrickson is a MASTER on sharing her wide knowledge and expertisse on Positive Psychology. I would recommend it for sure.

By Razan Z K

Jul 26, 2017

I absolutely loved this course! It was rich and mind-stimulating with interesting questions and remarks. Thank you so much, Barb, for sharing in all the information on this course!

By Antonio G N

Nov 21, 2019

I really enjoyed this course. It has very useful information to start practicing positive emotions, change your idea of love and have a better relationship with myself and others.