Back to Positive Psychology

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Positive Psychology by The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill

This course discusses research findings in the field of positive psychology, conducted by Barbara Fredrickson and her colleagues. It also features practical applications of this science that you can put to use immediately to help you live a full and meaningful life....

JC

Jul 03, 2018

One of the best psychology courses I have taken. I have learned so much and how simple it is to implement these principles into everyday life. Thank you for providing this rich material to all of us.

SJ

Dec 15, 2019

Thi was a very useful subject, with good examples and experiences, weekly exercises that assisted me to reflect on the teachings and the further readings to take my understanding to the next level.

201 - 225 of 700 Reviews for Positive Psychology

By Sophie P

Aug 21, 2015

I loved this course! I really learned a lot and interestingly, learning the importance of negativity made me feel a lot better about myself.

By Davi M

Dec 28, 2017

Great course! Relevant, pleasant and practical! I can already feel the changes in my life. Thank you very much for this great opportunity!

By Maria L T

Jul 17, 2017

Other way to live our lives, really a wonderful course that helps a lot to change the view and the attitude on every step of our life way.

By Lujain A

Jul 12, 2016

It was a really great introduction to many simple and easy techniques that any one can apply to have more positive outlook on their lives.

By Yu Y

Jan 18, 2016

Best course in life ever! felt very positive ever since. I love this course and have already recommended it to many friends and Family who

By Joy C

Oct 03, 2015

Really interesting and well presented videos. The quizzes were also well thought out with relevant questions without being too difficult.

By Vicky A

Dec 19, 2019

Very impactful course. Amazing information presented in a easy to access format. I wish all courses and education was this high quality.

By Dana L S

May 06, 2019

very pleased with the course. i was sick for a week or 2 and got rather behind, so i'm relieved the deadline was extended. Thanks!

dana

By Ceanlia V

Sep 13, 2019

Thank you so much for this course.

I learned about myself, happiness and how to support my self and others in the ups and downs of life.

By Priya S

Jul 07, 2017

A very well thought-out course on positive psychology and finding micro-moments of connection with people around us in an engaging way.

By Maria I T d C B

Jul 23, 2016

detailed explanation helps you recognize and investigate in your daily life the importance and the changing power of positive emotions.

By Raúl A M

Sep 19, 2017

Thanks to coursera and the instructors who have put not only employment, but part of their life in the elaboration of these courses...

By Adriana A E

May 04, 2017

Thank you Dr. Barbara, you are an amaizing teacher and your commitment the research of this topic helped me, and I'm sure other, too.

By Kathleen D

Oct 02, 2015

These very simple, easy to understand concepts were discussed under a bright new light of relevance. Thoughtful and interesting.

By Daniel M

Sep 29, 2015

Excelente curso ¡¡¡¡ una buena forma de aprender una nueva perspectiva sobre las emociones positivas y su efecto en las personas

By Reham

Nov 09, 2016

Excellent topics and awesome discussion .

open new ideas and gave many new thoughts to be aware about our emotions and thoughts

By Sabina

Oct 11, 2017

I enjoyed the concepts in this course. I especially practice the Loving Kindness Meditation and love the effects it has on me.

By Joao C G

Aug 22, 2017

Really a nice course, practical and it makes you think. Easy to learn lessons that you can apply immediately and see results.

By Robert S

Mar 10, 2016

Really well designed course. Lots of practical and new ideas. I found the course gave me a real lift and would recommend it.

By Rodrigo F

Mar 15, 2017

Awesome class. Lots of practical applications to cutting edge research. You'll feel great once you've completed the class.

By christopher

Jan 03, 2018

Really interesting course with awesome content. A great introduction to anyone who has an interest in Positive Psychology.

By manuela.queirozsouza@hotmail.com

Dec 03, 2015

Absolutely wonderful.it helped me to understand that i can control my thoughts.i have learnt the secret for a better life.

By Janette F

Aug 01, 2017

This is a wonderful introduction to positive psychology. I enjoyed the lectures and will now read the professor's books.

By MUGANZI A K

Aug 01, 2017

the interactive dissemination of the course material is very effective and captivating. Very good execution of the tasks.

By Lu Z

Apr 14, 2016

Love this course!!! The professor is very well grounded in theory, and also very practical. The interviews are awesome.