Back to Effective Business Presentations with Powerpoint

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Effective Business Presentations with Powerpoint by PwC

This course is all about presenting the story of the data, using PowerPoint. You'll learn how to structure a presentation, to include insights and supporting data. You'll also learn some design principles for effective visuals and slides. You'll gain skills for client-facing communication - including public speaking, executive presence and compelling storytelling. Finally, you'll be given a client profile, a business problem, and a set of basic Excel charts, which you'll need to turn into a presentation - which you'll deliver with iterative peer feedback. This course was created by PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP with an address at 300 Madison Avenue, New York, New York, 10017....

TT

Apr 17, 2020

This course is really cool. It have a assignment, make a power point and a presentation video. It really cool to know the other student assignment. It help me review again my knowledge. Cool!

DA

Oct 27, 2017

Crisp and Precise. Provides actionable insights. If you want to be an effective presenter, this is THE COURSE. A BIG thanks to PWC and team Coursera for making this AMAZING course available.

26 - 50 of 157 Reviews for Effective Business Presentations with Powerpoint

By Ooi I K (

Dec 16, 2019

Rather challenging due to the peer review section. Recording myself for the presentation was also rather unique but I enjoy the course and learnt useful basic skills.

By Naveen Y

I had an amazing experience doing this course. It brought me more clarity to my presentation approach. The course instructors are very enthusiastic and motivating.

By Angelina A L

Aug 15, 2019

I really gained a lot from this course. The learning experience was great and the instructors explained all the topics clearly. Thank you PwC and Coursera!

By El M H

Apr 27, 2020

Cours à la hauteur ! il m'a permis de penser autrement donc mes prochaines présentations seront plus organisées , cadrées, et ciblées .

Merci Coursera !

By SAYANTA S R

Sep 28, 2018

great course. In this course you will learn how to present your project to the audience.Love this course. Great course. Thank You Coursera.Keep it Up!

By Juan D C

Jul 07, 2020

This course was interesting to understand verbal and non verbal skills. Furthermore it helps to have an scketch to prepare a successful presentation

By Diego A Q

Feb 18, 2019

The focus of this course is not how to use Powerpoint. It is meant to teach how properly do a business presentation. And it is very professional.

By Michael L

Feb 09, 2020

A very good course. I prepare a lot of PowerPoint decks and this gave me some additional things to think about when doing so in the future.

By Satrijo J P

Apr 25, 2020

Very Good Course, I have learnt many from this course, it's useful for my type of job. I have recommended to friends about this course.

By Manish K

Jul 12, 2020

By Jack M

Apr 30, 2020

This course successfully challenged me and improved my skill in effectively communicating a narrative based on data to an audience

By Matthew D

Jul 31, 2017

I consider myself pretty good with Power Point, I do a lot of the best practices, but this taught me more efficient ways to do it!

By Rodrigo d A B

May 02, 2017

Excellent course which has emphasis on storyboarding and non-verbal aspects of communication. Very useful peer review system used.

By Nisarg T

Mar 24, 2020

It was an amazing course where i learnt so much about presentation skills and how to give your 100% in each and every assignment.

By sutan a m

Mar 19, 2019

well done course! the instructors are literally delivering and set examples of the presentation techniques in the video as well.

By DONGO B K J

Jan 25, 2018

This has been a very exciting experience mainly because of the communication process taught to us. I was highly impressed!

By Meng Z

Mar 28, 2020

Well-structured course with interesting and decent case, which guides you to practice as if in the real business world.

By Sudhir K

Oct 30, 2017

Perfect course for data presentation. The 8 step approach to presentation is really amazing and illustrative.

By Kshitij S

May 06, 2020

Really a good course for beginners. I would have loved to see more business case studies as an exercise.

By Hector M F

Sep 29, 2019

Very interesting and useful tips about creating PowerPoint presentations! I definitely recommend it!

By Camilo Q

Apr 23, 2018

Great Course! What I learned here can also be reproduced in Writing powerful texts. 100% Recomended

By SADANANDAM M

Jul 22, 2020

It is in depth course and good course those who want to present effectively for their business.

By Jin H

Dec 25, 2017

This course provides a structural thinking on how to prepare a great presentation. Thanks!

By Manuel G

May 04, 2017

Super bueno este curso. enseñan muchas herramientas necesarias para presentación efectiva.

By Varun S

Jun 07, 2020

Thoroughly practical and real time relevant course on delivering impactful presentations.