Back to Procurement & Sourcing Introduction

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Procurement & Sourcing Introduction by Rutgers the State University of New Jersey

After a warm Welcome to the Global Procurement and Sourcing Specialization, I will provide a brief introduction to the specialization and its courses covering the following: -Instructor Biography -Who should take this course -Flow of the course Following the introduction, the student will get the opportunity to learn about some of the current challenges facing procurement and sourcing professionals today through reading ten current articles ranging from what is procurement to how to collaborate with suppliers. These articles/knowledge will be a foundation for later courses on how to use tools, processes and improve skills to address many of these opportunities. There will be a brief assessment (true/false) of your knowledge gained from these articles....

AP

Jul 23, 2020

An excellent course by the professor. He has got a lot to offer to those who enroll, and I would highly recommend this brand new course for anyone who would like to learn about Global Outsourcing.

VT

Aug 19, 2020

Excellent course. I thoroughly enjoyed this course that I was able to complete it in no time. It was engaging and interesting. Looking forward to completing the other courses in this specializ

51 - 75 of 95 Reviews for Procurement & Sourcing Introduction

Jun 28, 2020

Good Course

By Adedeji O O

Aug 18, 2020

Good

By Sunand S

Aug 09, 2020

Thanks for the teaching, but would be useful to bring more insights on Purchasing techniques like types of purchasing, general skills to get into purchasing, key areas of supply chain management

anyways hoping this program to evolve

thanks once again it was refreshing

By binod s

Aug 14, 2020

Procurement & Sourcing Introduction is very useful course for the people who are working in procurement sector. This course clearly describes the procurement and purchase. It is more useful for them who are working in production based companies.

By Lydia B

Oct 18, 2020

Even though i have been in the field or both Purchasing and Procurement for a few years, there was so much more I learnt in this course. Most of all, how very important my contribution was to my company's growth. This had encouraged me to apply all I have learnt to improve my job performance.

By Alleyn E R

Oct 03, 2020

I found this course to be quite informative and very easy to grasp, i now have a clear understanding of the different rolls between Procurement and purchasing as well as the importance of supplier partnerships and so much more. I look forward to continued learning through Coursera programs.

By Frankie R

Oct 01, 2020

The reading material was pretty insightful and yet easy to read. At first I was a bit worried because it seemed like a good amount of reading but the articles are written really well. They were easy to get through because they were personable.

By Rhonda B

Aug 31, 2020

Enjoyed learning more about the fundamentals of Procurement's role in an Organization. I have mostly worked in Sales during my career, and Supply Chain continues to pique my interest.

By Shittu f o

Sep 29, 2020

I really gain a lot in this course, now I have know what meant by procurement and sourcing , this is a wonderful learning.... Thant's to the course coordinator.

By Tushar C

Aug 29, 2020

One of the most detailed account of the topic in study. The content is amazing and easy to understand. One of the best courses to follow on Procurement

By Chris M

Oct 07, 2020

Good readings and fair overview questions that quizzed your real understanding of the material. Nothing out of left field.

By Wong P F

Oct 19, 2020

A very good overview of the topics. Practical information on our procurement job reality in the market now.

By FAYOMI A O

Sep 29, 2020

This coursera is a very good courserail it help students to learn more in life experience

By Aylin A

Aug 29, 2020

It is a very effective, easy to understand introducing to procurement basics. Thank you

By Kitsada D

Sep 09, 2020

This course provides me the different between procurement and purchasing. Many thanks.

By Serge G

Sep 27, 2020

Very good explanation of all topics, easy to understand. Very experienced instructor.

By Neeraj k

Sep 12, 2020

Easy to understand course with small chapters that hold you to read more

By Chitrani D

Sep 16, 2020

A great course for a beginner. The information is very detailed.

By Medalid L S C

Aug 27, 2020

the best course on procurement and sourcing introduction!!

By Bonbon

Sep 22, 2020

10 articles It is helpful to understand the Procurement .

By Chyngyz A

Oct 11, 2020

That was very useful and informative course! Thank you!

By Althuraiya J

Sep 17, 2020

Fun and interesting way to learn, I've enjoyed it

By Mamoun Z

Aug 28, 2020

I enjoyed the course, a lot of useful information