Back to Write Professional Emails in English

MT
Jul 26, 2020

I am glad to participate in this course. I really appreciate it and thankful for the coursera team. I also thanks to the professor Mr. Landers who provides wonderful speech and explanation. Thank you.

SF
Aug 18, 2020

Thanks to Coursera and Georgia Institute of Technology for offering this course. Grateful to Gerry lander for articulating everything so nicely. I am so delighted to complete this course successfully.

851 - 875 of 4,333 Reviews for Write Professional Emails in English

By Alejandro R T

Jul 28, 2020

I recommend this course because you can improve your skilss in English language and how to write professional Emails.

By Md N M

Jun 23, 2020

I enjoy this course. This course is so much helpful for writing an email professionaly and improved in email writing.

By Sinem B

Very practical information is given about writing emails for different aims and situations. Thanks to Gerry Landers!

By Sadat S A

Apr 22, 2020

It really helped me a lot. Now I have the confidence to write an email to anyone because now I know the fundamentals.

By Mohammed H A S

Oct 25, 2019

It is a valuable course. I got benifited from it in my email communication. My emails to others are now proffesional.

By TATIANA V M H

Apr 22, 2021

Aprendí muchas formas de escribir mensajes profesionalmente haciendo uso adecuado del idioma inglés ¡Muchas gracias!

By preetham r

Dec 30, 2020

I am so happy to learn new things. Thank you so much Mr.Landers to make us to lean this professional email writing.

By Rukiye T

Nov 15, 2020

It was so great and helpfull so I am so lucky to take this course. Thanks to everyone who contribute to this course.

By Freedom F V

Sep 8, 2020

This course is very helpful in my work! I have been more mindful on the way I make and respond to emails. Thank you!

By Sudipta K B

Aug 26, 2020

Thank you Coursera for introducing course like this. We are thankful to COURSERA to help us to meet our expectation.

By Ashish D C

Jul 20, 2020

Very good course. Good content and assignments. Peer grading system is great as we get insights of other peers also.

By SALAZAR, M S G

Jul 17, 2020

I will still give 5 stars in this course. This course helps me a lot It's just some of the works were reviewed late.

By Valeria C R

Jun 29, 2020

This course help me to improve my writing skills in English. I learned how write more effective professional emails.

By Gerardo B

Jun 23, 2020

buen curso para aprender el uso del formato para enviar un correo profesional con comunicación organizada y efectiva

By Ayşe M

Thank you for making me gain a new skill. I can write better emails now. It will always be important for the career.

By Ehsanur R L

Thank you Mr. Gerry Landers. This was definitely a great experience. I hope this experiences will help me in future.

By AXEL S P B

Apr 13, 2020

The course has an amazing instructor that teaches you with easy real life examples. I will enrol to the next course.

By Aarav k s

Aug 2, 2021

It helped me lot to enhance my email writing email skills.Now i feel very confident when i write mail to someone.

By Marco I R G

Oct 27, 2020

Muy interesante, ayuda mucho en términos de escritura, para ser más corto y claro a la hora de redactar un mensaje.

By Arnulfo S B J

Jul 2, 2020

The course offers thorough and comprehensive modules. I learned so much and it was a fun and worthwhile experience.

By Pollab K

Jun 12, 2020

It has been an outstanding journey and special thanks to the course instructor Mr.Landers for making it a cakewalk.

By Tabu K

May 13, 2020

Actually I learn many new things about professional mail, really good way of teaching and really interesting course

By Firas F

Apr 21, 2020

It's an amazing course I learned a lot from it

So many thanks to the teacher and to Georgia Institute of Technology.

By Eduardo S

Mar 3, 2020

I think it is a really great course, I am learning many things that I would use for my job. Congrats and greetings.

By Astrid P D

Aug 4, 2017

Dear Mister Professor,

Thanks a lot for all these tips, it was apleasure to attend your course.

Please do new MOOC !