Back to Write Professional Emails in English

MT

Jul 27, 2020

I am glad to participate in this course. I really appreciate it and thankful for the coursera team. I also thanks to the professor Mr. Landers who provides wonderful speech and explanation. Thank you.

SM

376 - 400 of 3,240 Reviews for Write Professional Emails in English

By Ayesatu S B

Oct 08, 2020

I mostly enjoined the clarity, conciseness and interactiveness of the course. I recommend this course for english speakers as well as those learning it as a second language.

By Asikur R

Jul 18, 2020

This course is very much helpful . by doing this course I got clear idea about how to write professional emails . Thank you very much Georgia tech university for this course.

By Gwyneth A

I am very grateful for this course. It has all the things that should be learned when it comes to writing an email. Now, I am confident enough to write emails professionally.

By Abhijeet N K

May 04, 2020

Overall course is very good, Video and quiz are really informative. Only concern is that review process of assignment need to upgrade little bit. It should be from your side.

By APICHAT M

Jan 30, 2019

Thank you so so much. I am more confident to write business email now. I like the clear and helpful phrases what lecturer taught in the class. I hope you guys would love too.

By Deblina B

The course is really good. It's improved my email writing as well as my writing skills in english. Thank you Mr. Landers and coursera to giving me this amazing opportunity.

By Dr. J E

May 12, 2020

The very good course helps me a lot to improve professional writing emils. The videos, assignment and reviews impart much knowledge and shaped me to enhance my email skills.

By Varsha S

May 09, 2020

The Course is amazing. specially the coach and content is really good and helpful. I enjoyed doing this course and learned many important tricks to write professional Email.

By Naila M

Apr 06, 2020

That was a great opportunity I took advantage of. If you want to know how to write a great and indeed concise email to make your business communication, pick this course up.

By Wai H A

Sep 13, 2020

I'm really happy joing this course.I have valuable knowledge about email writing.I know the facts we do and don't writing email.Thanks to my instructor and my peer friends.

By T A

Aug 23, 2020

I didn't even know how to write an email, but now I leaned overall essential parts , culture and style of communication. Thank you so much, I really appreciate this course

By Mohamed A

Aug 06, 2020

When I started this course, I didn't even know how to write a proper subject line. This course gave me a good idea on how to write a proper email. Thanks to the instructor.

By Таубаев А

Oct 17, 2020

Excellent course. I got a lot of useful information. As a result, I got the skills to write a business letter in English. Many thanks to the course developer and lecturer.

By Libia E B

Aug 13, 2020

Muy importantes los tips que nos dieron sobre como manejar adecuadamente el lenguaje sobre todo contextualizando la comunicación, es algo que no siempre se tiene presente.

By Kamal J

Jul 22, 2020

This course was really helpful to me, I didn't know i was making so many errors while writing an email. This course is very well structured and very good content provided.

By Zakir H

Jun 30, 2020

Best mentor and I learned a lot of things from this course how to write a professional email, communication skills and styles cross Cultural communication thanks courseria

By KALYANI L

Jun 07, 2020

Amazing course, using this course one can know how to be your perfect self on the email.

Looking forward to use the tools and tricks learnt through the course in real life.

By Mohammad M C

Oct 26, 2020

Very systematic and easy course. And a very important one too. Understood how culture matters while writing an email. Moreover how a professional email should be written.

By AAVRITI S

Aug 05, 2020

Professional Writing that too Email writing is an essential skill needed in today's lifestyle.This course helps and aids us with all the do's and dont's we need to know.

By Meghal S

Jul 17, 2020

It is really awesome course. I would really like to recommend this course to everyone. You will learn very specific things to make your Email look like more professional.

By sinthy

May 13, 2020

I personally loved this email. It was really fun to do the assignment and also the review part. They way the conductor was telling us about the topics was worth noticing.

By Srinivas V

May 12, 2020

I was enjoyed course thoroughly and learnt new this in writin officiay mails. This has been helmed.a.lot.

Thanks for the peers and course coordinator

Regards

Srinivas Vemula

By Anthony R S

Aug 21, 2020

This course was very rewarding, thanks to all who made these possible especially our instructor Mr. Gerry Landers for his detailed video in Writing ProfessionalEemails.

By arjun b

Jun 08, 2020

I'll definitely recommend this course for the people, because I have learnt something new by enrolling in this course. The way of teaching by the professor is very good.

By Iván P A P

May 08, 2020

Excelente curso que permite aprender acerca de diferentes aspectos que debemos considerar cuando nos comunicamos vía email usando el inglés como idioma. Muy recomendado.