Back to Write Professional Emails in English

SF

Aug 19, 2020

Thanks to Coursera and Georgia Institute of Technology for offering this course. Grateful to Gerry lander for articulating everything so nicely. I am so delighted to complete this course successfully.

SM

I am glad to participate in this course. I really appreciate it and thankful for the coursera team. I also thanks to the professor Mr. Landers who provides wonderful speech and explanation. Thank you.

401 - 425 of 3,226 Reviews for Write Professional Emails in English

By Islam M

Mar 06, 2020

I'm trying to download my certificate but it tells me some error (

Could not find signature for instructor Some(Suzi Lee). Please notify the Instructor to upload one )

By Veronica D

Aug 11, 2020

Thank you, Gerry!! You helped me a lot with this course, now I can write 100 times better emails. I recommend this course to everyone no matter what field you work in.

By Camilo P

Un excelente curso para conocer la dinamica escrita de correos en otros paises y tener una mejor impresión ante respuestas cotidianas en el campo laboral. recomendado.

By Vaibhav K R

I have gathered massive amount of information from this course. I would like to suggest this course if really want to learn write professional emails from this course.

By Valeria C A

Oct 01, 2020

Me encanto el curso q tome, muy didáctico y explicativo. Pude aprender mucho.

Thank you to Mr. Landers from Georgia Tech Institute, I could learn a lot in your class.

By Raquel F

Jun 27, 2020

I found very useful this course. It is easy to understand and it has additional resources to help you practice and reinforce the material on the videos of the course.

By Annapoorani

Oct 18, 2020

LEARNT NEW THINGS IN WRITING MAIL IN A DETAILED WAY.THESE THINGS SEEMS SILLY BUT THEY CREATE AN IMPACT WHEN WE GO FOR JOB . IT CAN ALSO CREATE A IMPACT TO JUDGE YOU.

By Md S S

Oct 10, 2020

This course is amazing, I had no idea about Email writing used to send informally but after completed this course ,I'm confident enough to write professional Email.

By Hanan B

Sep 24, 2017

I really like this course, it teaches me to participate with other learners, and it's perfect for developing your work and your writing skills i highly recommended .

By Ayesha S

Aug 17, 2020

I am very happy. You have explained it very nicely. Thousands of students will benefit from learning such a course. It is very easy. Thank you again, Gerry Landers.

By Nidugonda S

May 09, 2020

I have learnt in this course through Listening and speaking and writing and reading.it was awesome.when do i have to get certificate.i have completed all the tests

By Yanari D R Q U

Oct 24, 2020

Es muy interesantes todos los temas vistos lo único que no me parece que los alumnos califique ya que ellos solo para terminar califican mal y no se puede avanzar.

By Sai K

Oct 13, 2020

The course was well-designed and suits the requirements of all learners, from as many diverse background as possible. Kudos to the instructor, Prof. Gerry Landers!

By Felipe R

Jun 29, 2020

It was a great opportunity to improve my english skills. I can see how better my writing became after this weeks. It was a great pleasure.

Thank You, Felipe Rocha.

By Muhammad Y

May 13, 2020

Excellent course to self development. Such a great course that’s help us for how we write a professional email with actual content, pattern, do and don'ts etc etc.

By Nafis A

Apr 11, 2020

This course is wonderful for everyone out there! Nowadays email is a great way of communication. This course is very effective in utilizing this media to be honest

By Surjit S

Aug 03, 2020

To enhance your communication skills over emails you should subscribe to this course. Deep understanding of the formal and type of emails provided in this course.

By SHRUTHA V B C

Jun 03, 2020

The instructor was really good. It has helped me a lot in improving my English communication. Thank you Mr. Landers & Thank you Coursera for offering this course.

By Sana J

Sep 30, 2020

Awesome tips told by our instructor. It was really an awesome course and time was also feasible. I highly recommend everyone to learn by using coursera platform.

By Kirubakaran G

Coursera has contained more attraction, interaction, and Effective knowledge. I really enjoyed the course & also I updated my knowledge through COURSERA. Thanks.

By Li J

Oct 19, 2019

very good!

i have learned a lot from this course, the videos in this course is also very good. i like the professor even recorded the videos in different places!

By Jeser A A O

May 10, 2017

Es un gran curso, nuncá pensé aprender mucho en tan poco tiempo. Muy ingenioso su sistema. Le doy gracias a Dios, a Coursera y a Georgia Institute of Technology.

By naveen m

Feb 28, 2016

I learned many different ways to improve my overall email communication and I am really thankful to the course instructor Gerry Landers for his time and efforts.

By Manuel A O S

Sep 06, 2019

Para quién está iniciando el aprendizaje del inglés este curso le proporcionará los elementos necesarios para establecer una comunicación acorde a los negocios.

By John P D

Sep 05, 2020

I had enjoyed and performed my writing skills during this course. I will strongly recommend the course for other colleagues from the DRC.

Thanks a lot