Back to Write Professional Emails in English

SM

I am glad to participate in this course. I really appreciate it and thankful for the coursera team. I also thanks to the professor Mr. Landers who provides wonderful speech and explanation. Thank you.

HA

Apr 23, 2020

I enjoyed every bit of this course. I would recommend all my friends and family members to take this course and learn from this very nicely explained modules on Writing Professional Emails in English.

526 - 550 of 3,220 Reviews for Write Professional Emails in English

By Lakshan G

It was a good experience. I like to recommend this course to each and everyone who are seeking knowledge about professional email writing.

By Nishanthi J

Awesome lesson in writing professional email. There were lots to learn about request/apology emails and culture of the reader/communicator

By Samer B

Nov 02, 2019

Thanks alot ... nice and clear learning style ... i love it ... thanks for the informations and for this informations i learned with you .

By Diana P O G

Oct 30, 2019

In the course of this course I learned many positive things like peer interaction and likewise many tips to make a good professional email

By Angelica C V Y

Aug 31, 2020

Excelente curso aprendi muchos aspectos que no tenia en cuenta y que me serviran para el crecimient de mi profesion en el mercado laboral

By Muhammad A T

Aug 18, 2020

The course was well-organized and structured. I really enjoyed every second of teaching. It will definitely help you to learn new skills.

By harish k s

Jun 02, 2020

I have understood writing professional Emails in English and learnt a lot which I haven't before. This is the best experience. Thank you.

By Vishal g k

Great course....This course given e a post of knowledge about how to wrote professional email.....So that why i loved it

By Aigul B

Very good impressions.

Instructor Mr.Landers gave us really good knowledge. Very appreciate. The course is very good organized! Well done!

By KASHIF M

Oct 19, 2020

This platform give me such a flexibility that I need to take lectures on my own time. Coursera give me confidence and hope for future...

By Manthrige D G D

Oct 07, 2020

this is very useful cause . I learned lots of new this from this cause . Thanks for the coursera teachers for these valuable oppertunity

By w w

Jul 13, 2020

I LOVED THIS COURSE, CAUSE IT, MADE ME FULL CONFIDENCE WHEN I'M WRITING EMAILS. THANK YOU. I APPRECIATE YOUR DEDICTYION TIME AND EFFORT.

By Eid A F A

Jul 08, 2020

Really, This course make change in my business write style , Now I feel confident to write a professional

email without mistakes.

Thanks

By Nazanin

Jun 12, 2020

It was really great. I learnt to write professional emails easily and it was really helpful. Thank you Coursera for all amazing courses.

By Harsh T

Jun 07, 2020

Such a great instructor. he gave me many thoughts and format that will be helpful for my future regarding to my email base work platform

By Saad E

Apr 03, 2020

I liked the course overall, It was really useful to me, and improved writing professional emails.

Many thanks for the instructor.

Regards,

By nour o

Aug 05, 2019

Thanks Coursera❤

Thanks Mr.Gerry you are great.

It was a useful and interesting course, I advise everyone to study it.

Good luck for all

By Ameena A h

Mar 21, 2019

dear sir,

I would like to thank you for learn me how I

Write Professional Emails in English, you help me to improve my language

regards,

By Faiz S

Oct 18, 2018

Really amazingly informative course, It helped me to hone the skill of writing professional email in English, highly recommended course.

By Xiaofei S

Nov 05, 2017

This course is very structured very clearly and the most important information are formulated very briefly and essentially. Many thanks!

By Gonz�lez C I

Sep 23, 2020

Excelente curso. A parte de ampliar mis conocimientos gramaticales en el ingles, amplié mis conocimientos en el español y la redacción.

By SENAAT9964

Jul 17, 2020

Mr. Gerry Landers has good abilities to be a nice instructor. Thanks to Georgia Tech. for providing such courses with good instructors.

By disney l s r a

Jul 03, 2020

I am very glad to have such a course which improved me a lot.I hope learn some more courses from this which help me make my career good

By daniel m a

Jun 04, 2020

muy buen curso, me ayudo a entender mejor los correos que recibo y envio, como manejar una estructura para hacer correso profesionales,

By Suvarna P D

You are Great sir...Your video lectures give us good guidance for go ahead and motivate to complete the course.. Thank you once again..