Back to Write Professional Emails in English

SF
Aug 18, 2020

Thanks to Coursera and Georgia Institute of Technology for offering this course. Grateful to Gerry lander for articulating everything so nicely. I am so delighted to complete this course successfully.

MS
Mar 5, 2021

I enjoyed every bit of this course. I would recommend all my friends and family members to take this course and learn from this very nicely explained modules on Writing Professional Emails in English.

526 - 550 of 4,377 Reviews for Write Professional Emails in English

By Genesis G S

Sep 8, 2020

This is the best course that i've seen, i learning so much about the way of write a email even in my maternal language that is Spanich, thanks teacher you are the best.

By Islam M

Mar 6, 2020

I'm trying to download my certificate but it tells me some error (

Could not find signature for instructor Some(Suzi Lee). Please notify the Instructor to upload one )

By Veronica D

Aug 11, 2020

Thank you, Gerry!! You helped me a lot with this course, now I can write 100 times better emails. I recommend this course to everyone no matter what field you work in.

By Camilo P

Un excelente curso para conocer la dinamica escrita de correos en otros paises y tener una mejor impresión ante respuestas cotidianas en el campo laboral. recomendado.

By Vaibhav K R

I have gathered massive amount of information from this course. I would like to suggest this course if really want to learn write professional emails from this course.

By shoyeb 1

Jan 27, 2021

The instructor of this course is really amazing. After taking this course I got good knowledge about how to write a better email. Thank you so much professor Landers.

By Fecriye G S

Jan 25, 2021

Our teacher is knowledgeable in his field. Its narration is very clear. I enjoyed learning it. It's not a boring training at all. And it taught me so much. Thank you.

By Valeria C A

Oct 1, 2020

Me encanto el curso q tome, muy didáctico y explicativo. Pude aprender mucho.

Thank you to Mr. Landers from Georgia Tech Institute, I could learn a lot in your class.

By Raquel F

Jun 27, 2020

I found very useful this course. It is easy to understand and it has additional resources to help you practice and reinforce the material on the videos of the course.

By Annapoorani

Oct 18, 2020

LEARNT NEW THINGS IN WRITING MAIL IN A DETAILED WAY.THESE THINGS SEEMS SILLY BUT THEY CREATE AN IMPACT WHEN WE GO FOR JOB . IT CAN ALSO CREATE A IMPACT TO JUDGE YOU.

By Md S S

Oct 10, 2020

This course is amazing, I had no idea about Email writing used to send informally but after completed this course ,I'm confident enough to write professional Email.

By Hanan B

Sep 23, 2017

I really like this course, it teaches me to participate with other learners, and it's perfect for developing your work and your writing skills i highly recommended .

By Dilara D

Jan 1, 2021

Thanks to this course, I learned a lot of things I wouldn't think of when writing e-mails. I learned so many new words to improve my English. Thanks for everything.

By Ayesha S

Aug 17, 2020

I am very happy. You have explained it very nicely. Thousands of students will benefit from learning such a course. It is very easy. Thank you again, Gerry Landers.

By Nidugonda S

May 8, 2020

I have learnt in this course through Listening and speaking and writing and reading.it was awesome.when do i have to get certificate.i have completed all the tests

By K K

Mar 11, 2021

It was a wonderful course and I wish to learn more from Professor Gerry. He was calm and composed and made the learning journey very exciting, fun and interesting.

By Juan J L C

Mar 6, 2021

Excellent course, permit us everyone to learn too much about write emails in English. The only bad thing, I had to wait a lot for grades and achieve my Certificate

By AMALIA C T

Jan 29, 2021

The instructor has all the qualities needed to help you comprehend the what he is teaching. The way that the Course is organised is totally accessible to averyone.

By Leomilde A

Nov 9, 2020

Highly recommended. I improved my English communication skills applying all techniques I learned from this course. It is a detailed course and, easy to understand.

By Yanari D R Q U

Oct 24, 2020

Es muy interesantes todos los temas vistos lo único que no me parece que los alumnos califique ya que ellos solo para terminar califican mal y no se puede avanzar.

By Saikrishna S

Oct 13, 2020

The course was well-designed and suits the requirements of all learners, from as many diverse background as possible. Kudos to the instructor, Prof. Gerry Landers!

By Felipe A R

Jun 29, 2020

It was a great opportunity to improve my english skills. I can see how better my writing became after this weeks. It was a great pleasure.

Thank You, Felipe Rocha.

By Muhammad Y

May 13, 2020

Excellent course to self development. Such a great course that’s help us for how we write a professional email with actual content, pattern, do and don'ts etc etc.

By Nafis A

Apr 11, 2020

This course is wonderful for everyone out there! Nowadays email is a great way of communication. This course is very effective in utilizing this media to be honest