Back to Write Professional Emails in English

MS
Mar 5, 2021

I enjoyed every bit of this course. I would recommend all my friends and family members to take this course and learn from this very nicely explained modules on Writing Professional Emails in English.

SM

I am glad to participate in this course. I really appreciate it and thankful for the coursera team. I also thanks to the professor Mr. Landers who provides wonderful speech and explanation. Thank you.

526 - 550 of 4,112 Reviews for Write Professional Emails in English

By Felipe R

Jun 29, 2020

It was a great opportunity to improve my english skills. I can see how better my writing became after this weeks. It was a great pleasure.

Thank You, Felipe Rocha.

By Muhammad Y

May 13, 2020

Excellent course to self development. Such a great course that’s help us for how we write a professional email with actual content, pattern, do and don'ts etc etc.

By Nafis A

Apr 11, 2020

This course is wonderful for everyone out there! Nowadays email is a great way of communication. This course is very effective in utilizing this media to be honest

By Surjit S

Aug 3, 2020

To enhance your communication skills over emails you should subscribe to this course. Deep understanding of the formal and type of emails provided in this course.

By Shrutha V B

Jun 3, 2020

The instructor was really good. It has helped me a lot in improving my English communication. Thank you Mr. Landers & Thank you Coursera for offering this course.

By Prabha B

Mar 8, 2021

Thank you so much to the professor and Georgia Institute for offering this course. I have learned many tips on writing professional emails in English. Thank you.

By Sana J

Sep 29, 2020

Awesome tips told by our instructor. It was really an awesome course and time was also feasible. I highly recommend everyone to learn by using coursera platform.

By Kirubakaran G

Coursera has contained more attraction, interaction, and Effective knowledge. I really enjoyed the course & also I updated my knowledge through COURSERA. Thanks.

By Li J

Oct 19, 2019

very good!

i have learned a lot from this course, the videos in this course is also very good. i like the professor even recorded the videos in different places!

By Jeser A A O

May 10, 2017

Es un gran curso, nuncá pensé aprender mucho en tan poco tiempo. Muy ingenioso su sistema. Le doy gracias a Dios, a Coursera y a Georgia Institute of Technology.

By NAVEEN M

Feb 28, 2016

I learned many different ways to improve my overall email communication and I am really thankful to the course instructor Gerry Landers for his time and efforts.

By Manuel A O S

Sep 6, 2019

Para quién está iniciando el aprendizaje del inglés este curso le proporcionará los elementos necesarios para establecer una comunicación acorde a los negocios.

By ZK L

Jan 27, 2021

This course demonstrates a clear and precise instructions of how to write professional emails in English.

I really enjoyed taking this course and learned a lot.

By Buse N K

Dec 13, 2020

This course is very useful and instructive . I recommend to everyone . Our teracher speaks very kindly and fluently . Thank you for your all efforts teacher...

By john p d

Sep 5, 2020

I had enjoyed and performed my writing skills during this course. I will strongly recommend the course for other colleagues from the DRC.

Thanks a lot

John Paco

By ujala p

Jul 31, 2020

I am very fortunate that this platform provides such a wonderful faculty who enlighten people by from basic. I think level of teaching is of superior quality.

By Benita A

Jul 26, 2020

Amazing. It's really a big help to me how to write a formal and professional email. I cannot wait to apply in my currently job right now. Thank you so much!

By Manisha G

Jun 17, 2020

It was really enriching and fruitful experience. I like the course very much. It has covered all the aspects that one needs to be aware of Professional Emails.

By Shivangi c

May 5, 2020

This course is very helpful for me because i have learned so many thing like how to draft professional email and how to express your though in short sentences.

By PARESH K P

Apr 21, 2020

I would like to express my gratitude to Mr. Gerry Landers for his excellent teaching style, pleasant facial expression with clear pronunciation in all classes.

By Landy

Apr 28, 2021

I really enjoyed this course. Explanations were very clear and straightforward. The teacher was great. Some links related to the resources need to be updated.

By Sandugash M

Feb 24, 2021

I would like to say the words of thanks to this brilliant course. This course gives me a lot: native speeker's speech, writing and evaluating of other's work.

By Dr. C G R

Dec 16, 2020

It has been a very good course that helped me in furthering my Email drafting skills. Thanks a lot for making me successful in my endeavor.

Dr. C GURURAJA RAO.

By Maria F L P

Apr 14, 2020

I like this course a lot. I learned a lot. If you have a B1/B2 Enligsh level, and you are interesting about to have a better level, I really recommend you it.

By Amaury Z

Feb 19, 2021

Great course, deep in knowledge but at the same time it is light and fun. I recommend the course for those who need to improve their English language skills.