Back to Write Professional Emails in English

JJ

Aug 31, 2018

I would suggest this course is the perfect place to learn about "how to write a professional email". And I appreciate and thanks Coursera team along with Georgia Tech Institute to provide this course.

M

Jul 27, 2020

I am glad to participate in this course. I really appreciate it and thankful for the coursera team. I also thanks to the professor Mr. Landers who provides wonderful speech and explanation. Thank you.

126 - 150 of 2,490 Reviews for Write Professional Emails in English

By Jocell S

Jun 20, 2018

Even though I did not enroll for a certificate course, I could say it was awesome! I learned a lot of do's and don't in writing professional emails. I know this will be very useful in my profession. Everything discussed in each module made sense. Mr. Landers is also a great and effective instructor. Kudos!

By Guimarães F R J

Mar 15, 2016

This is an amazing course for those who are looking for improvement in their writing english email skills. It is also a good course to improve our writing skills in general. The professor Gerry Landers and Georgia Institute of Technology paid great attention and care with this course. I strongly recommend.

By MITTAPELLI R K

Jul 20, 2020

I learned so much from this course especially the culture to write an effective professional email. I strongly recommend this course for everyone who is in the management field dealing with their clients through email communication. Gerry landers made this course so simple in language and teaching too.

By Chua W L

Jun 09, 2020

I would like to write an compliment for Gerry Landers give me a better understanding about the course of Write Professional Emails in English. His teaching is very clear, professional and yet very friendly and well presented.

I recommended to anyone who wants to enhance on English business writing skills.

By 徐丹

Mar 06, 2017

The course is quite helpful, especially for fresh graduates who just learn to write emails in English in the office. The course is conducted in good logical orders, and very informative. I recommend students to learn this course before graduation, in order to prepare for the future working environment.

By praveen b

Aug 10, 2020

I didn't think much about the Emails earlier. I thought emails as just passing an information. But, after the completion of the course, I felt very confident in sending mails. Now I am following all the tips and rules of our class. Thank you very much Gerry Landers for your time and effort in this.

By Nadine C

This course helped me in email writing. It reminded me of the Dos and Don'ts. Three things that I've learned: be polite and mindful of the recipient's culture, be professional by using proper grammar, and always double-check your email before sending it. This course is very informative and organized.

By Pallvi T

Aug 10, 2020

This course is much helpful to improve Communication skills. I gained a lot of knowledge regarding Professional Emails.

I am really thankful to the instructor and to Georgia University Tech. for teaching me and helping me to complete this course.

I believe that the course will help me in my future .

By Chaman A D

Feb 28, 2018

Before I took this useful course, I have failed so many times to write professional emails to send them wherever or whoever I was supposed to. Since whatever I have learned from this course, I became much more confident and aware of how to write professional emails with considering its all rules.

By liana h

Jul 27, 2019

The courses helped on how to write professional emails. I was so grateful for the professors, and the opportunity to take this amazing course. The courses helped me to improve my self-esteem and confidence. Overall, the classes were unique and thoughtful. I had a great time learning the class.

By Dave H

Jul 28, 2020

This course will help the student understand low-context and high-context culture. The best way to structure an email with a subject line, greeting, email text and closing that work in concert for effectiveness. Many more great instructions to help the writer create effective communication.

By HANUMANT S

I am glad to participate in this course. I really appreciate it and thankful for the coursera team. I also thanks to the professor Mr. Gerry Landers who have given wonderful speech with explanation, examples. This course is very useful to students as well as professionals also.

Thank You.

By William M

May 12, 2018

I found that Gerry Landers, covers some really good information in this course. He gives good do and dont in writing best practices and how to format messages to different scenarios. I would recommend the course to those who want to polish up basic communications to peers, customers etc.

By Surya D S

Mar 27, 2020

Excellent course that everyone needs to take before entering into the Corporate world. Mr. Landers was an excellent instructor. His instructions were clear and precise and his wit and charming manner held my interest. I am glad I could do this course for free with the audit course option.

By Zaheer A

Jul 11, 2019

I think this is the best course for anyone who is working in any organization. This course is very well organized, covering all aspects of writing an email. This course is very useful to develop professional skills in day to day communication. I will highly recommend to take this course.

By Tran T D

Mar 15, 2019

Dear Mr. Gerry Landers,

I really like your course.

This course provided to me a lot of knowledge and information to write email effectively and professionally. I would like to send my thanks to you. In the next time, I hope I can receive more effective courses from you.

Best wishes,

Duong.

By Bardees T A

Jul 19, 2017

It was awesome experience to be one of the lucky ones who joined this course.

It helped to learn various types of Emails.

Mr.jerry was awesome to explain the course and took us step by step to reach.

I am interested to join new coures and get more information more knowledge.

By K M S V D A

May 15, 2020

The course was well structured and precise.

Very good for beginners in English to gain the necessary email writing sills to work in the business world.

Your smile definitely adds value to this course, Mr. Gerry Lander.

The concept that every week has a peer graded assignment is really cool.

By Deguistophine N T

Jun 01, 2020

When I started, I thought I was going to be easy but no. No, because to really understand this course, you have to follow and read all information and links gave in this program to understand and form yourself better.

I really enjoyed being part of these lessons!!!

Thanks a lot.

By Dante S V J

Apr 13, 2020

Dear Sir Jerry,

Good Day! I would like to thank you for being our online teacher for the course of "Write Professional Emails in English". I am glad to have a certificate such this one. I have learned a lot.

Thank you very much and more power!

Regards,

Dante Victoria

By Bhanu B P

"Write professional emails in English" is an excellent course. Through this course, I learnt different skills that can be used while writing email. Everybody writes email but to make it professional is little bit challenge. This is course that can break through this challenge.

By Alberto S P S

Sep 11, 2016

Highly recommend this course to everyone who wants to improve theirs emails writing skills. Professor Gerry Landers is wonderful through the entire course with his lessons and tips. I consider this class as a must to all of them who wants to connect with the word of nowadays.

By Katya B

Feb 28, 2016

A lot of email etiquette rules are obvious, but using them is much easier when all of them are logically arranged. Thank you a lot for putting my knowledge in the right order and adding new facts! Hope, I'll look more professional when writing emails to my colleagues nowadays.

By Kashish G

Jun 19, 2020

This course is really awesome. I have learnt many new things about professional email writing from the mentor of the course. The mentor used to tell each and every point in very friendly manner. I'm really lucky that I've got a chance to learn from him and polish my skills.

By Wilton O d C

Apr 15, 2020

The course was incredible, because I got to know the communication of other cultures in addition to improving my professional writing. In addition, the structure and content of the course provided by the teacher were simple, direct and objective. Excellent job, Mr. Landers.