Back to Write Professional Emails in English

JJ
Aug 30, 2018

I would suggest this course is the perfect place to learn about "how to write a professional email". And I appreciate and thanks Coursera team along with Georgia Tech Institute to provide this course.

SM

I am glad to participate in this course. I really appreciate it and thankful for the coursera team. I also thanks to the professor Mr. Landers who provides wonderful speech and explanation. Thank you.

576 - 600 of 4,379 Reviews for Write Professional Emails in English

By Theodora O

Apr 28, 2020

This course thought how to communicate clearly in email writing, cultural differences and understanding. The instructor was very Good and easy to understand.

By Julia B

Jun 27, 2017

Great course, easy and quick, but really efficient. I Spent less than 2 hours for this course, but learned a lot of practical things and improved my e-mails.

By Priska G

Mar 1, 2021

Thankyou Georgia Institute for precious knowledge that I got from this course. Now I know how to write professional emails in English confidently. Good job!

By Fatima M M

Dec 25, 2020

Amazing course! Thank you for everything! Now I am more confident when I write an email in English. I have learned so much from Gerry Landers! Lots of love.

By Muhammad S Z

Oct 8, 2020

It was really a good experience for me to learn this course. This course provided me with the basic skills of Writing emails professionally. Thanks Coursera

By Fauziyah I

Sep 26, 2020

This course really help me to gain my confidence in writing formal email. Before I took this class, I always doubting my appropriateness in my formal email.

By SWATHI T

Sep 25, 2020

This course was very helpful and increased my writing skills to another level. Thank you so much for the Professor and Coursera for introducing this Course.

By Rushikesh L

Apr 30, 2020

I enjoyed this course a lot. I would like to recommend this course to my colleagues. This course updated my knowledge about how to write professional email.

By Abu Z A

Apr 8, 2020

Coursera was very excellent course for email communication skills & speaking skills.It would be great pleasure for me to learn & enhance my career & growth.

By Alejandro I M

May 19, 2021

I am Spanish speaker and the course was very useful even when I use English since many years. Short, clear and practical. Excellent. Profesor is very good.

By Sourav R 1

Oct 6, 2020

Pretty good course. I learned a lot about how to write emails more professionally. Invest some time in this course, it will help you to enrich your skills.

By Nguyen T K H

Sep 15, 2020

I am very glad that I come to know this course, which is extremely helpful to me. Wish all the best for Mr. Gerry Landers and other members of this course.

By Asatullayev D N

Aug 1, 2020

Как написать письмо грамотна ? вот на этот вопрос я тут нашел ответь! Всем организатором и преподавателем огромное спасибо! С уважением Дилшод Нуруллаевич!

By Israr u h

That course was precisely designed.I really enjoyed from week 1 to week 5.The best thing of that course is to explain the all types of professional emails.

By Aarjav T

Apr 18, 2020

A nice course with an even more amiable course. Though there was not much to learn in terms of the course depth, but was an amazing experience nonetheless.

By Grisel G D

Mar 26, 2020

The course is excellent, I recommend it. The information is good and clear.

This course was my guide to elaborate a professional emails.

Thank you so much!

By Mohammd z a

Apr 25, 2019

i really appreciate from this course.

finally, i found this course, and i learn how can write professional email.

i hope i could learn another course, too.

By MILTON A T M

Oct 3, 2017

It was really helpful, when you are not a native English speaker and you have to deal with email most of your working time. I totally recomend this course.

By Muhammad M H

Apr 28, 2021

I really enjoyed this course and feel a lot better with writing emails now. I strongly refer this course to everybody who wants to learn Email writing. :)

By MUHAMMAD T U R

Mar 24, 2021

I have learnt all the basic and important terms about writing a professional email.I would like to refer everyone to entertain this Super Excellent course

By Chetan D

Sep 30, 2020

Excellent opportunity to brush up your basic communication skills also its an perfect course to make one's doubt clear about writing mails professionally.

By Laura R

Aug 23, 2020

It is a good course to practice the English language and How we must write a professional email, especially at the people who are learning this new idiom.

By Carlos R

Nov 24, 2021

Lovely course, real life tips for dailly email writtings. I think (I hope) it raised up my professional skills throught more consistent email writtings.

By Dhanashree J A

Nov 23, 2020

Loved the course. Never thought just writing an Email can have so much details. Very well explained by the instructor. I had fun writing mails Thank you!

By Mary G

Sep 30, 2020

Hi, I like this course and it was very useful. Later I will look at it to see if I need to take other courses and my company allow me to do that. thanks