Back to Write Professional Emails in English

JJ

Aug 31, 2018

I would suggest this course is the perfect place to learn about "how to write a professional email". And I appreciate and thanks Coursera team along with Georgia Tech Institute to provide this course.

SM

I am glad to participate in this course. I really appreciate it and thankful for the coursera team. I also thanks to the professor Mr. Landers who provides wonderful speech and explanation. Thank you.

1076 - 1100 of 2,057 Reviews for Write Professional Emails in English

By Vandeik V V M

Excelente curso. Práctico y sencillo.

By Houssein A A

May 22, 2020

Joyful, full of information, simple .

By Rishabh P

May 13, 2020

Very iteresting and knowledge for me.

By Gabriel P A D C

May 05, 2020

The professor Gerry really helped me!

By Sarita R

Apr 11, 2020

Easy to learn and easy to understand.

By Marwa K

Apr 09, 2020

Great, this courrse help me thank you

By Raj S

Mar 02, 2020

Very Nicely and Thoroughly Explained.

By hajdinajo@gmail.com

Oct 14, 2019

Good points and information gathered!

By Mohammad A A

Aug 13, 2019

It's amazing course.

By Selene M C

Mar 06, 2019

Excellent I learned very effectively.

By Bolingo n K

Jun 03, 2018

It's awesome, I really learned a lots

By Saharsh B

Sep 04, 2017

nice course and well defined content.

By Jyoti

Jun 02, 2017

A very informative course. Thank you.

By MOHAMMAD E

Jan 23, 2017

Great Course and the Best Instructor.

By omar m f

Aug 26, 2016

Very comprehensive , I recommended it

By Bhawna G

Jun 12, 2020

It was a nice Course I came accross.

By VRINDA A

Jun 11, 2020

I had a lot of fun doing the course.

By Iffat J S

Jun 09, 2020

had an amazing experience, thank you

By Amey M

Jun 08, 2020

Simple and specific. Perfect course.

By Perla d V B P

It was excellent!!! I learned a lot.

By Awais H

Apr 27, 2020

Great Course I learned lot of Things

By Omar L

Sep 30, 2019

I so learned a lot with this course.

By Tooba

Sep 18, 2019

Best Instructor! Great Guidelines :)

By Mayada A

Aug 03, 2019

THIS COURSE IS PERFECT FOR EVERYONE.

By Abbas A

Jan 04, 2018

It is great I learned alot from this