Back to Project Management: The Basics for Success

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Project Management: The Basics for Success by University of California, Irvine

This course combines the essential elements of Project Management and Team Leadership into one course. Through class engagement and reflection, you will acquire further understanding of the responsibilities of leadership and become better prepared to apply this knowledge to the project environment. Upon completing this course, you will be able to: 1. Learn about the role of high performance teams and leadership in project management 2. Learn about the tools and techniques for developing and strengthening high performance teams and team members 3. Learn about the stages in project cycle 4. Apply best practices to develop competencies and skills in planning and controlling projects to ensure successful outcomes 5. Learn how to monitor project activities and assess progress 6. Learn to communicate proficiently to report project status and performance to stakeholders and contribute to organizational knowledge base...

A

Thank you to Coursera for such a great platform to improve our skills and literacy.The learning environment offered here is completely a learn at your own pace environment,making it flexible to learn.

CW

Nov 20, 2016

Super overview of project management from start to finish and how to deliver successful project on time, on budget, and with desired quality along with ways to deal with technical and member issues a

201 - 225 of 1,460 Reviews for Project Management: The Basics for Success

By Ilya I

Nov 05, 2017

Wonderfull introduction to Project Management and Leadership. Would love to recommend this course to my colleagues and friends.

By Lori S

Aug 24, 2015

I gained valuable knowledge and insight during this course. In turn I look forward to sharing these learnt skills with others.

By Faisal D

Aug 25, 2015

Hi Sir / Madam,

I have completed my course longtime ago but still i haven't get my certificate.

Please help me get it.

By João B M

Oct 24, 2015

I believe this course was very interesting thorough.

With a detailed and insightful view of the project management experience.

By Ameer B

Nov 27, 2016

The course is an excellent introduction for someone like me with no previous experience or knowledge of project management.

By Monika L

Dec 04, 2015

Clear explanations, easy to follow and put the knowledge into practice. Nicely edited videos, useful supplemental materials.

By Kristina P

Oct 22, 2015

The course covers the basic things, it is easy to understand and follow and it motivates you to continue learning about PM.

By Stephen O

Jun 18, 2020

It a great opportunity to learn from Leading professors about the basic knowledge that is needed to make a change in life.

By Anar N

Apr 08, 2020

One more great course from University of California, Irvine that will help you to understand difficult things in easy way.

By Diwakar R

Dec 18, 2019

Instructor has great knowledge on the topic and content is curated well enough to keep you engaged through out the course.

By Adam Q

Nov 02, 2018

Great course. Really enjoyed the simple instruction and guidance to explain the foundations of project management clearly.

By Nicole G

Oct 28, 2015

I enjoyed this course, it has given me a new outlook on how to plan out a project by breaking it down into smaller tasks.

By Maria A R

I love being able to study and retake quizzes if needed. Repetition works best for me and sthis course was great for me!

By Shashank S

May 13, 2020

Worth spending each and every second of this course. Thanks to Prof. Rob Stone, UCI & Coursera for such quality content.

By SHIFUL I

Jul 04, 2020

The course conductor designed the course very effectively and it was a fruitful learning to me. Hoping to continue you

By Manish C

Comprehensive coverage of key project management topics, presented in an easy to follow and accessible style. Thanks!!

By Huber d J C H

Apr 20, 2019

excelente curso, aprendí mucho sobre como se debe dirigir y establecer comunicación con los integrantes de un proyecto

By Eric F

Aug 24, 2017

Informative intro to project management, with an instructor who did a good job of explaining things in layman's terms.

By Fernando O G

Mar 12, 2016

Excellent course, some things went strengthening as it only had some practical skills and theory is now clearer to me.

By Nuria F F

Jan 10, 2016

Highly valuable.

I had none knowledge about the topic and it was quite helpful to understand and apply later to my job.

By SPEAR D L C H

Jun 10, 2020

Learnt how to manage projects better and managing the team better in order to produce a detailed and unique project.

By Giovanna C

Sep 14, 2019

excellent course. I strongly recommend this course to people that want to start to learn about the project management

By JR

Jun 07, 2019

This course is awesome! This is a must for anyone looking to grasp the fundamentals of project management. Thank you!

By Adam R

Aug 28, 2017

Great class! Super helpful in terms of managing projects at work, and i'll 100% use this knowledge in my day-to-day.

By Pablo G

Nov 02, 2016

I loved the course and the professor's didacticism! I hope more courses like this and more specific courses arise! :)