Back to Project Management: The Basics for Success

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Project Management: The Basics for Success by University of California, Irvine

This course combines the essential elements of Project Management and Team Leadership into one course. Through class engagement and reflection, you will acquire further understanding of the responsibilities of leadership and become better prepared to apply this knowledge to the project environment. Upon completing this course, you will be able to: 1. Learn about the role of high performance teams and leadership in project management 2. Learn about the tools and techniques for developing and strengthening high performance teams and team members 3. Learn about the stages in project cycle 4. Apply best practices to develop competencies and skills in planning and controlling projects to ensure successful outcomes 5. Learn how to monitor project activities and assess progress 6. Learn to communicate proficiently to report project status and performance to stakeholders and contribute to organizational knowledge base...

K
Nov 25, 2020

Thank you to Coursera for such a great platform to improve our skills and literacy.The learning environment offered here is completely a learn at your own pace environment,making it flexible to learn.

A

201 - 225 of 1,761 Reviews for Project Management: The Basics for Success

By Trần T L

Apr 20, 2020

The definitions and the examples are very specific. However, the tests are only in theory, there is no practical part to apply the lessons.

By Ruth M V

Jun 20, 2019

The speaker kept it very natural and engaging at all times; the content was well-organized and interesting, so it was a breze to finish it!

By Andres F P A

May 31, 2018

Excelent abilitites learned on the course! Easy to learn and to go trhough. Rob does a good job explaining the basic factors of being a PM.

By Danny W

Jan 3, 2019

Very well taught course. Engaging and inspiring content. This course was well worth the time commitment and will help me in my own career.

By Ines H

Nov 25, 2018

Amazing teacher!! Simply blown away how well things were presented and how efficiently complex concepts were made easy and understandable.

By Fei X

Nov 4, 2015

Very good course, but just a little bit easy. For those who had no idea or experience about project management, it iis a good start point.

By Muhammad S

Sep 15, 2020

Exceptional Teaching and delivering techniques, certified and well-qualified teacher and a great platform for project managers out there!

By Fernando M

Feb 4, 2020

Good course! The approaches are clear and objective. It is an excellent training for those who are beginning to become a project manager.

By YongbeomKim

Jul 11, 2019

실제로 프로젝트매니저 업무를 담당하며 일하고 있습니다. 기초부터 다시 다진다는 마음으로 시작했습니다. 잊어버렸던 기초적인 지식을 다시 되새길 수 있었던 것 같습니다. 간략하고 잘 정리된 수업내용이 더 쉽게 이해를 도운 것 같습니다. 감사합니다.

By Guy L

Apr 7, 2020

I am new to the project Management team and this course has given great insight on how I can be a better team member and project leader.

By Valarie s

Jan 17, 2018

The course has given me valuable information and insight. The teacher is articulate, thorough and the information is easy to understand.

By Jackeline A

Jan 19, 2016

I learned a lot with this course. The Teacher is great!! .

I don´t know how to see the quiz result, to search my wrong answer .

Thank you!

By carlos s

Nov 1, 2015

Great course with a captivating teacher.

I've learned a lot in a very interesting approach.

Thank you very much Professor Rob Stone.

Carlos

By Mercedes A A

Oct 10, 2015

This instructor has been the best instructor I have ever had. I have forwarded Cousera and Class central to all of my friends.

Mercedes

By Usama S

May 1, 2020

This was an informative course. It refreshed concepts of Project Management that I already knew and built upon them for more knowledge.

By Karen A

Jun 22, 2018

Great for the basics and a little beyond. I particularly appreciated the module on staffing, which is actually the hardest part for me.

By Pablo L

Jun 27, 2020

I am very happy to have the opportunity to get this certificate, the information is very helpful for my career development and resume.

By Mindaugas J

Nov 5, 2020

Very helpful and interesting beginner course to Project Management. Gave some actual ideas that could be used in the current position

By Kembly D B M

Oct 22, 2020

Un curso excelente que te enseña habilidades claves para ser un buen gerente de proyectos y llegar al éxito con tu equipo de trabajo.

By Clifford H

Apr 30, 2020

The course was very informative for the short time it takes to complete it. It has made me want to complete more courses on Coursera.

By sureshkunnath

Nov 2, 2016

It was very well lead by Mr. Rob Stone , PPT were very specific and precise. evaluation was very encouraging.

Thank you!

Regards

Suresh

By Aloysius J

Apr 10, 2020

Excellent, Comprehensive and good for not only project management professionals, but also for risk management professionals like me.

By Ahmed B

Mar 28, 2019

Thanks a lot. I have learned a lot in this course.

It was not difficult as I thought.

It has already started benefiting me in my life.

By gilmar s g

Jun 11, 2016

ótimocurso bem dinâmico, so tive problemas com as provas que são totalmente em ingles, mas ajuda tbm no aprendizado de outro idioma.

By Henadheera A I B P

Jul 13, 2020

I learned a lot of new things through this course. its really means a lot to me.Thank you very much for your support and guidance.