Back to Project Management: The Basics for Success

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Project Management: The Basics for Success by University of California, Irvine

This course combines the essential elements of Project Management and Team Leadership into one course. Through class engagement and reflection, you will acquire further understanding of the responsibilities of leadership and become better prepared to apply this knowledge to the project environment. Upon completing this course, you will be able to: 1. Learn about the role of high performance teams and leadership in project management 2. Learn about the tools and techniques for developing and strengthening high performance teams and team members 3. Learn about the stages in project cycle 4. Apply best practices to develop competencies and skills in planning and controlling projects to ensure successful outcomes 5. Learn how to monitor project activities and assess progress 6. Learn to communicate proficiently to report project status and performance to stakeholders and contribute to organizational knowledge base...

A

Thank you to Coursera for such a great platform to improve our skills and literacy.The learning environment offered here is completely a learn at your own pace environment,making it flexible to learn.

JG

Mar 28, 2018

Very informative and interesting. Lots of useful tools. What I liked in this course was that there were lots of examples given on how to act when something does not go as planned or if issues arrise.

251 - 275 of 1,659 Reviews for Project Management: The Basics for Success

By Ijaz A

Sep 29, 2020

The learnings from this course are totally practical oriented and relevant for better productivity in the workplace.

By Muhammad H B N S

Jun 15, 2020

It was a very insightful course with lots to learn! There's a lot of new information that is shared to the learners.

By PANKAJ Y

Apr 19, 2020

It is an great learning, one can understand the Project Management basics in simplest possible way. Happy learning..

By Wouter N

Apr 16, 2020

Great way of learining! Learned the basics for project management and it gives me a great insight in how this works.

By Helen M

Aug 19, 2015

Provide the tools and knowledge to manage a project in a clear concise manner that was easy to follow and implement

By Karolina P

Oct 01, 2020

Thank you this course was very helpful thank you for MR. Stone it was easy to listen and understand the lectures.

By Carlos B

Sep 23, 2020

It was a very insightful course. Learned a lot about Project Management that would help me in my work and studies.

By Uchechukwu B

Aug 01, 2019

I'm impressed. I never believed I could learn online appropriately. Had a wonderful time studying online. Thanks.

By Gina-Anne C

Jan 03, 2018

Basic introductory overview of Project Management. Great for complete novices who are just getting their feet wet

By Adeline L W

May 23, 2020

It is a great course for me, it gave me a very wide knowledge to be a great project manager or a leader. Thanks.

By alfred a

loved this course! it was very informative and the quizzes were helpful to summarize the material of the course.

By Edwin L

Nov 11, 2016

Great beginning, I like the pace of the course. 4 weeks good time to start. Nice explanation, brief and concise.

By Alicia P

Mar 26, 2020

This was a bit challenging which I truly liked. Very informative. Going and try and apply these methods at work

By Jeremy C

Feb 08, 2016

Great course!! Very informative and easy to navigate. I learned more than i thought i would taking this course.

By siddharthasaithambi

Sep 22, 2015

I thoroughly enjoyed the course which gave me the insight of project management.Thanks a lot to Rob Stone Sir!

By Amy M

Oct 12, 2020

I was able to create a manageable schedule to ensure my course work was completed by the scheduled due dates.

By Rajiv A J

Sep 20, 2020

Wonderful pathway to success. learning made easy. very good pathway to the progress of each course. Thank you

By Marcelo M S

Jun 27, 2020

Excelente para los que estén interesados en emprender algún tipo de negocio o cargo de Gerente de una Empresa

By Mouneshwari R

Oct 12, 2019

The course was very useful and easy to link with the practical projects that we did in our summer internship.

By LOU C

Aug 28, 2018

It's a great lesson, did really provide me solid knowledge related to Project Management. Highly recommended!

By Bethany S

Feb 04, 2020

This course was easy to follow and absorb the information provided. I learned a lot of valuable information.

By Alicia

Dec 21, 2019

Very Good first Insight in Project-management. Applicable to any field. I need now a more detailed approach!

By Suthida C

Jun 11, 2019

I enjoyed the self-pace completion of this course and how informative yet easy to digest the information is.

By Raul R G Z

Jun 07, 2019

The Course is fantastic main topics with an easy way to understand, very good experience from the professor.

By Mário J S

Sep 03, 2020

This is the best online course i have done, with a very talented professor and very well organized content!