Back to Project Management: The Basics for Success

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Project Management: The Basics for Success by University of California, Irvine

This course combines the essential elements of Project Management and Team Leadership into one course. Through class engagement and reflection, you will acquire further understanding of the responsibilities of leadership and become better prepared to apply this knowledge to the project environment. Upon completing this course, you will be able to: 1. Learn about the role of high performance teams and leadership in project management 2. Learn about the tools and techniques for developing and strengthening high performance teams and team members 3. Learn about the stages in project cycle 4. Apply best practices to develop competencies and skills in planning and controlling projects to ensure successful outcomes 5. Learn how to monitor project activities and assess progress 6. Learn to communicate proficiently to report project status and performance to stakeholders and contribute to organizational knowledge base...

A

Thank you to Coursera for such a great platform to improve our skills and literacy.The learning environment offered here is completely a learn at your own pace environment,making it flexible to learn.

JG
Mar 27, 2018

Very informative and interesting. Lots of useful tools. What I liked in this course was that there were lots of examples given on how to act when something does not go as planned or if issues arrise.

276 - 300 of 1,745 Reviews for Project Management: The Basics for Success

By Karolina P

Oct 1, 2020

Thank you this course was very helpful thank you for MR. Stone it was easy to listen and understand the lectures.

By Carlos B

Sep 23, 2020

It was a very insightful course. Learned a lot about Project Management that would help me in my work and studies.

By Uchechukwu B

Aug 1, 2019

I'm impressed. I never believed I could learn online appropriately. Had a wonderful time studying online. Thanks.

By Gina-Anne C

Jan 3, 2018

Basic introductory overview of Project Management. Great for complete novices who are just getting their feet wet

By Adeline L W

May 23, 2020

It is a great course for me, it gave me a very wide knowledge to be a great project manager or a leader. Thanks.

By alfred a

loved this course! it was very informative and the quizzes were helpful to summarize the material of the course.

By Edwin L

Nov 10, 2016

Great beginning, I like the pace of the course. 4 weeks good time to start. Nice explanation, brief and concise.

By Alicia P

Mar 26, 2020

This was a bit challenging which I truly liked. Very informative. Going and try and apply these methods at work

By Jeremy C

Feb 8, 2016

Great course!! Very informative and easy to navigate. I learned more than i thought i would taking this course.

By siddharthasaithambi

Sep 22, 2015

I thoroughly enjoyed the course which gave me the insight of project management.Thanks a lot to Rob Stone Sir!

By Amy M

Oct 12, 2020

I was able to create a manageable schedule to ensure my course work was completed by the scheduled due dates.

By Rajiv A J

Sep 20, 2020

Wonderful pathway to success. learning made easy. very good pathway to the progress of each course. Thank you

By Marcelo M S

Jun 27, 2020

Excelente para los que estén interesados en emprender algún tipo de negocio o cargo de Gerente de una Empresa

By Mouneshwari R

Oct 12, 2019

The course was very useful and easy to link with the practical projects that we did in our summer internship.

By LOU C

Aug 27, 2018

It's a great lesson, did really provide me solid knowledge related to Project Management. Highly recommended!

By Bethany S

Feb 4, 2020

This course was easy to follow and absorb the information provided. I learned a lot of valuable information.

By Alicia

Dec 21, 2019

Very Good first Insight in Project-management. Applicable to any field. I need now a more detailed approach!

By Suthida C

Jun 10, 2019

I enjoyed the self-pace completion of this course and how informative yet easy to digest the information is.

By Raul R G Z

Jun 7, 2019

The Course is fantastic main topics with an easy way to understand, very good experience from the professor.

By Mário J S

Sep 3, 2020

This is the best online course i have done, with a very talented professor and very well organized content!

By Mohamed E

Aug 8, 2019

I found some difficulties to follow with the instructor since his way was not engaging or even interacting.

By Moustaph D

Apr 20, 2019

Excellent course with an excellent teacher. Thanks Coursera. They explain every step in project management.

By Valter A d S

May 25, 2017

It is a extraordinary course, that help Project Managers to achieve their objectives in Project Management.

By Mark F

Oct 15, 2020

The instructor was very much on point with his expression on each topic area and the course was not boring

By Shegun D

Sep 3, 2020

I really Love the way thibgs are explained and how the instructor uses illustrations to make things easy.