Back to Project Management Project

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Project Management Project by University of California, Irvine

This capstone project is designed to allow you to take the knowledge you have gained through the Specialization and put that knowledge into practice. In the capstone, you will create several of the key planning deliverables that have been discussed in these courses and either work on a project you choose or use a suggested case study. You will begin the capstone project by writing part of the project charter. You will build on that information to define your project, and then ultimately create a schedule, budget and responses for the risks you identify. The goal is for you to use what you have learned in the previous courses and to perform your own research on how to best move forward with the capstone project. Your work will be peer reviewed by your classmates. In turn you will peer review the work of other classmates. Instructions on how to conduct peer reviews will be included in the course. Upon completing this series, you will be able to (1) write a narrative charter statement, (2) create a work breakdown structure, (3) sequence project activities,(4) build a project schedule, (5) create a project budget, (6) create a responsibility assignment matrix, (7) identify project risks and (8) define responses for those risks. Upon completing this course, you will be able to: 1. Write a narrative charter statement 2. Create a work breakdown structure 3. Sequence project activities 4. Build a project schedule 5. Create a project budget 6. Create a responsibility assignment matrix 7. Identify project risks and define responses for those risks...

PG
Oct 6, 2019

I have been enriched through this course. I feel like a better PM and I believe with the knowledge and skills I have acquired by taking this course, I will manage my projects more professionally.

AS
Jan 17, 2017

A fantastic course, whether or not previous knowledge was there the course really pushes the student to understand the concepts in their own manner.\n\nPerfect addition to my skillet, Thank you.

101 - 125 of 448 Reviews for Project Management Project

By snigdha j

Jun 10, 2016

A perfect way to close this course. You get to apply what you have learnt and gives you more clarity about each major component.

By Quazi A

Jan 30, 2017

Its so amazing way to get back to the education, So Thankful to the authority those have organized such type of enlighted way.

By Tomasz R

Jul 12, 2016

Thanks to this part I was able to test my knowledge and create something useful which I can use at work or in my private life.

By Vidhi H T

Aug 27, 2020

THANKYOU MARGET. I AM NOT FROM MANAGEMENT BACKGROUND YET LEARNED ALOT FROM YOU AND THE PEERS. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS COURSE.

By Cosimo C

Jul 11, 2019

nice experience, both the Project preparation and the review process. I think it is a valuable start into project management!

By Chathuranga J

Mar 21, 2017

It is great to have the opportunity to evaluate and put in to practice what I have learnt in this specialization. Thank you!

By Belliard M

Dec 15, 2016

This is the best training to see if your project program is clear and possesses all the information required for its success

By Renee D

Mar 9, 2016

This instructor is one of the best! I have learned more in her online courses than any in-class instruction. Thanks much.

By Paula J S

Aug 23, 2018

A great course! I recommend it for everyone who is looking for understanding more about Project, even to beginners as me

By Jamal S

Jan 10, 2017

An excellent course which teaches one Project Management essentials. Well presented by Margaret Meloni, PMP.

Thank you!

By Jorge A A G

Nov 3, 2016

Well structured and thought of final course. Interacting with peers and reviewing their work was a great experience.

By Prashant K G

Feb 3, 2020

Very seful course. I personally learned a lot from this. Instructor is good and the course material is very helpful

By Edward M G

Oct 5, 2020

Assignment helps to understand the principles and practices learned in all courses under specialisation. Thanks!

By Augustine O

Oct 19, 2016

Great course! I learned a lot and I could not find anything that I would like to remove from any of the courses.

By Marcus V O

Oct 16, 2020

Fantástico, o curso todo é muito bom! aborda de forma bem didática todo o conteúdo de planejamento de projetos

By Vedrana A

May 9, 2020

It's a great course. I've learned a lot about Project Management. Prof. Meloni is a great teacher! Thank you!

By Dziugas Z

Oct 23, 2020

Challenging capstone with an interesting peer-review system! Definitely an important addition to my skillset.

By JOSE L P G

Aug 11, 2020

I liked so much because it helped me understand the topic through examples and with very valuable information

By shehryar

Jul 29, 2020

That was a great experience with coursera. It did best in achieving my goals and certificate is just awesome.

By Steve L

May 2, 2018

Love the assignment that gives us the chance to really practice the necessary elements of project management.

By James L

Oct 24, 2016

The capstone provides a great opportunity to put into practice the content covered in the previous 3 courses.

By Christian B J

Oct 18, 2016

I found this course to be very helpful in giving me a hands-on experience in building a project from scratch.

By Edmundo T

Dec 30, 2017

The project was an excellent exercise on applying all the concepts that were presented in the entire course.

By Viktoriia S

Aug 2, 2017

It was a great time and experience, thank You Margaret for this useful and interesting time spend with you!)

By Manuel G

Sep 29, 2016

Este es un curso muy completo, con herramientas suficientes para desenvolverse en el mundo de los proyectos.