Back to Foundations of Project Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Foundations of Project Management by Google

LD
Aug 11, 2021

I loved this course. It was so informative. I took a lot of notes and hope to implement everything I've learned in real-life instances. I look forward to advancing professionally as a project manager.

MK
Sep 10, 2021

Gives a solid background understanding to starting with project management and explains concepts such as organizational culture/structure and project management practices such as agile and waterfall.

226 - 250 of 2,825 Reviews for Foundations of Project Management

By Andreas L

Mar 19, 2021

As someone who had started PMP Exam Training before this course - I can only say how pleasantly surprised I am on the structure and content. This course and the next 5 hopefully too are excellent in PMP & CAPM preparation and truly lay a foundation of a long lasting career.

By Lisa T

Jul 28, 2021

Excellent course with every informative lead-in to the world of project management. Highly recommended for anyone who's looking to establish a career in PM or simply just want to learn a new skill. Thank you Coursera & Google for bringing about a great learning experience!

By Muzamil A

May 16, 2021

I am thankful to Allah Almighty, that Coursera awarded this precious certificate, which cannot be measure with money. I learned many new things after attending this course. I am satisfied to learn this Project Management Foundation course, which will help me in the future.

By Menon S

Aug 12, 2021

The skills that I have learned in this course are critical thinking, allows to find and address potential scopes in Project Management. It allows analysing and solving problems skills and always looking for improvements to add to the wider scenario of Project Management.

By Emanuel G

Aug 10, 2021

Could not be more satisfied. Although I came with big expectations, Google and Coursera have managed to surprise me with a essential course that is a must to understand the crucial aspects when dealing with project management and also with managing a business. Thank you!

By Harry W B

Sep 7, 2021

This is an excellent course to introduce Project Management. It easy to understand, very detail & with good examples. It covers: What is Project Management, Project Life Cycles, Methods of Project Management, Structure & Culture of Organizations, and Change Management.

By Lenin R

May 12, 2021

The quality of the course exceeded my expectations. Instructors are highly qualified; the explanations are clear delivered by practical cases that ease my learning. Also, this course offers solid foundations to carry on the path of the Project Management Certification.

By Azhari R P

Aug 1, 2021

I am new to online course. But Coursera give me the best learning experience. What I love the most is the sample problem reflects so much on real-life situation. I always prefer the technical or applicable problems rather than only "by theories". Overall great course!

By Charlene L

Aug 29, 2021

This course helped me understand what project management is. It's not the typical boring class. I love how people from google tells you a story about their practice and helps you visualize the job more. Thank you so much! OH! and they give you a lot of encouragement!

By Asakiso A

Jun 7, 2021

Very educative and unique for all persons irrespective of relevant experience or starting new, It is perfect. The Tutor has been very excellent in his delivery and pace. Thank You Google and Coursera for giving me the opportunity to take this course on financial aid.

By Marice P

Sep 19, 2021

I love this course. It has allowed me to understand a new way of working, communicating, and organizing. I can use the skills earned from this course in a variety of situations, I have realized I can use Coursera as an influence in my personal and professional life.

By shafiahmed

Sep 16, 2021

Course contents are easy to follow, lot of reading material and video lectures explaining the concepts in deep. Also, the exercise gives confidence on learning the project management terminologies easily. I have determined to complete all the six modules on time.

By Samah A

Aug 22, 2021

This course inspire me to develop myself and to move forward with my project management passion this field it like a sea had no end and open for creativity ,invasions and improvement I hope to finish all related course to fulfill my knowledge and my projects life .

By Dylan S

Aug 11, 2021

This course provides a good overview of the core pillars that drive project management and project managers. This course is clearly meant to provided a base for which the next courses on the certificate will build and expand on. In that sense, the course does well.

By James B

Jun 13, 2021

I found there to be lots of useful information that I think the project managers at my work do not even know. It really breaks it down well for you, and helps you to learn key points in how to properly manage a project. I can not wait to continue and keep learning.

By Abdirisak S

May 14, 2021

Taking this was an amazing journey. Great content and even greater instructors. I loved the templates provide through the course. This was a nice revision for me and I picked up some new skills and techniques on Project management. Thank you Google and Coursera.

By Arlene O

Aug 3, 2021

Great course! The educational videos and videos of current google employees describing their experience in PM in the real world were very helpful. I learned a lot in this first course and am looking forward to the remaining 5 courses in this certificate program!

By Alby N

Apr 16, 2021

Great course. A lot of new and useful information. Emilio and the rest of the people involved did an amazing job. I didn't except to be that thrilled for the course, but they made if very interesting and easy to learn and understand. Thank you for the great work!

By Lenka H

Jul 6, 2021

As I move into the next course of Project Management I would like to say that the course is interesting, easily understood, as well as challenging . It has challenged me but not frustrated me and that is the way I learn best. Looking forward to the next session.

By Zuhaib B A

Jun 20, 2021

The course content is really amazing and the way Emilio explain things is awesome, The way he explain things make course content real piece of cake to understand even for those who has no prior knowledge of project management at all. Hope to meet him someday. :)

By yashaswini.b.s 8

Jun 5, 2021

Thank you all for explaining Foundation of PM effectively with examples explained under each scenario made concepts much clear & easy to understand. Thanks for sharing your job experience, really boosted our confidence level. Google is my dream company to work.

By Shishir S

Sep 11, 2021

The course is very detailed and covers a whole lot of extra but vital areas to initiate your journey as a aspiring project manager. I assumed the course was for IT project manager but it covers all aspects of project management from construction to IT and all.

By Natalie P

Aug 31, 2021

This is an amazing program to understand the foundations of project management. Everything I learned throughout this program is extremely useful. The concepts and skills developed during this course will help anyone looking to begin or advance in their career.

By Tammi M

Sep 4, 2021

This course is spot on! The instructor and guest speakers were awesome, and I learned some very valuable concepts that can be applied in a variety of real world situations. I am looking forward to building on this foundational knowledge in the second course.

By Cheri-Ann W

Aug 20, 2021

V​ery Detailed and informative. This course gives a through overview of the foundations of Project Management. I found that the delivery was also easy to understand and visually appealing. Really enjoyed this course! Looking forward to the other modules.