Back to Foundations of Project Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Foundations of Project Management by Google

BC

Dec 26, 2021

This course is very helpful for those who want to kick start their career in project management field. It is highly interactive and covers basics of project management thoroughly. I really enjoyed it.

LL

Jan 18, 2022

Very informative and thorough! I've finished this course with so much knowledge that can be applied to the workforce. Everything is laid out in easy to follow and efficient steps. Couldn't be happier!

251 - 275 of 6,851 Reviews for Foundations of Project Management

By Stephanie E C

Jan 31, 2022

Everything was very well laid out and the instructor/guests were great. Love the option to follow along with text at the bottom and highlight for notes.

Some technical issues. Some writing prompts gave me error messages when trying to submit, also had a glitch where text would copy and paste itself while I was typing and would not let me erase it.

By Suresh K

May 15, 2021

The course is very much building insight with various examples, co related to life management. This makes our day to day activities corelated to core tasks of project management . This course is just amazing and gives excellent mentorship videos of how to apply our knowledge, skills to meet the project requirements and achieve the desired outcome.

By Jenne L

Mar 17, 2021

Altogether a great first course with very detailed descriptions about project management. I was able to reinforce what I already knew and learn more about project methodologies and organizational culture. (Those were a couple of topics I thought were interesting). I had a fun time learning and look forward to participating in the upcoming courses.

By Jayson A S R

Sep 17, 2021

Learning a Foundation gives you an idea on Project Management, and I learned so much to this course. I hope that I could finish all the Project Management Professional Certification offered by Google in order to advance my knowledge and to enable to enroll in a Six Sigma Course to international. Thank you Google and Coursera for this opportunity.

By Anisur R

Oct 13, 2021

In this section of foundations of Project Management, I learned a whole lot things about project management. i am all excited now to start the next course on project management certification. i strongly believe that the completion of this course, I will be ready to start minimum entry level job in project management. let's start the next phase.

By Dusko L

May 25, 2021

A great introduction to Project Management. Course is nicely structured and well documented. Run by amazing instructor and featuring some other cool Googlers. I really enjoyed it all. Anyone thinking of taking this career path should take this course. At the end, the course even gives useful tips on how to find a job in Project Management field.

By Felix R

May 8, 2022

Really gives you an information-packed overview of project-management. It's engaging with lots of different activities and really delivers on its promise to demonstrate how project management is a relevant skill even beyond the professional scope. In addition to that, you get tons of helpful tips and ressources for finding a job in the field.

By Kristelle E L

Jul 25, 2021

I enjoyed how so much foundational learnings are conveyed lightly to me as someone who knows very little knowledge about project management. I loved the course outlines, the examples (the teachings), and the personal message from the Google employees/program managers; it motivates me more to seek this new career path. Thanks Google & Coursera!

By BJ E

Mar 24, 2022

This course was very informative on all aspects of the project management field. It broke each area into smaller sections that made the information easy to follow. By doing the entire course from start to finish, everything tied together nicely and by the end, I felt much more prepared to go further in the real world project management realm.

By Raúl M

Apr 18, 2022

La verdad obtuve más de lo que esperaba, la instrucción básica de como buscar un trabajo acorde y como destacar como candidato me gustó mucho, realmente durante ninguna carrera te lo enseñan, además de como ver de manera más profesional la estructura de una organización y donde ubicarte como project manager tampoco me lo esperaba y me sirvió

By Abdulrahman A

Jan 15, 2022

I want to thanks a lot the teacher for the foundation project management .

He is outstanding teacher , he has technique to communicate the information step by step as he construct the house, I like his way very much. I learn and benfit from his course.

Thanks google and coursera for this courses and workharding with us to learn more and more .

By Keven W

Jan 14, 2022

I found the course content to have been presented in a very user-friendly manner. It was so insightful, with the various points-of-view of many industry experts being very interesting and useful to build a better understanding of Project Management. Thanks a mill! Really appreciate the team that thought through and put this course together.

By Marlene B

Dec 1, 2021

R​eally enjoyed this course. Hits the important topics at a high level and provides great understanding of the project management role. Showed me that I do have many of the skills needed for this role and that I'm moving in the right direction in making a career change. Look forward to completing the remaining courses for the certification.

By Nilda B

May 22, 2021

I really learned and enjoyed the way this entire package was put together. The instructor in the video was so relatable and very knowledgeable and even gave real world examples of how to use certain skills in different scenarios. I finished this course in about 4 days because I could take my time and replay what I needed. It was fantastic!

By Osama H M

Jan 17, 2022

This course is not my first course in Prolect managment . I completed the same on another site, but here it is more professional, more frequent, and the difficulty of the tests pushes you for more care and challenge. Thank you to Google and Coursera for giving me this valuable opportunity. I hope to continue with you to the highest grades.

By Rionne O

Jun 25, 2021

Learning through this course gets me excited every time! The course is made simple and flexible with time. You can incorporate this study in your every day routine. You can go back to your previous lessons to review and can save notes easily. Thanks to Google and Coursera for bringing this course available online to any part of the world!!

By Stanley S I

May 20, 2021

This course has prepared me to move on in the curriculum well. You'll find a handy glossary that has all the key terms and definitions listed for the course in it. They also have a wide array of instructors from different project management backgrounds. You get great insights into how people get started in the project management industry!

By Coco C

May 15, 2021

Great Content. You can actually know what project (Program) managers do in Google and learn all the fundamental knowledge. It would be better to separate the discussions into groups with a certain people throughout the course. While there are too many people in the discussion room, there is actually no discussions, only one-way talking.

By Omar O

Sep 26, 2021

This was a perfect journey to understanding project management in depth, I really enjoyed it from interacting with discussions sharing personal experience and learning from others as well , all in all perfect life management skills that every one need.

thanks to instructor and every one behind the scene who made it available for learners.

By Katherine H

Mar 1, 2022

I really enjoyed this course. As a 10+ year veteran of education I was ready for a career change. I've always heard that project management is a good fit for former educators but wanted to learn more about it. After completing this course I feel confident that I'm making the right decision in seeking to transition to project management.

By Kasey C

Oct 15, 2021

This course is awesome! I thoroughly enjoy the human aspect of the lessons. Hearing real life experiences from people of all different career backgrounds definitely helps someone see themselves in the field of project management. Also, I think the interactive exercises should be incorporated in all Coursera courses where ever possible.

By Ali S

Apr 26, 2021

Loved the simplicity of this course. I already have experience with program management as most engineers do but I feel like this course offered by Google will help open more doors. The course is easy, laidback and very easy to navigate. It literally does not get any easier than this and I'm excited about moving forward the next courses.

By Thiha K S

Apr 21, 2022

C​lear, Dedicated and Passionate Course Towards everyone who would like to become a project manager. This course makes me feel like Senior are coaching me rather than teaching. If you are looking for a project management course, I do recommend this course for you. How to haunt job is also the most interesting part of the ourse as well.

By Temprest M

Apr 5, 2022

T​his course provides an indepth experience to project management. I started this jounery not knowing that this was a completely built out field that needed educational support to understand the full scope of this role. Google has helped me gain a lot of needed background information that will assist me with standing out in interviews.

By Ashwini S

Nov 15, 2021

Amazing course with lots of new examples and the entire course is well structured with lots of resources. The part I loved the most was when google employees shared their experience which inspires that no matter what work you have been doing, it is also a part of project management. Can't wait to implement my skills in my next project.