Back to Foundations of Project Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Foundations of Project Management by Google

LA
Apr 27, 2021

Gives a solid background understanding to starting with project management and explains concepts such as organizational culture/structure and project management practices such as agile and waterfall.

IK
May 3, 2021

It was reall good to learn from such nice professionals. The course is well designed and it keeps your interest alive till last minute. Really learned a lot from this. Thank you Google and Coursera.

251 - 275 of 957 Reviews for Foundations of Project Management

By 윤주섭

Apr 11, 2021

프로젝트 매니지먼트에 관한 과거부터 현재까지 사용해 왔던 방법론은 물론

기본적으로 알아야 할 부분들을 알 기 쉽게 풀어서 설명해준 훌륭한 강의였다.

중간중간 실질적인 실무자들의 인터뷰를 통해 BP파악을 할 수 있게 한 것도 큰 도움이 되었다.

By Siddhartha B

Apr 4, 2021

Different sets of exercise , video , study material & interaction of on roll project managers make this course very very interesting.

By Maame G O

May 6, 2021

I am ecstatic about going through the first course successfully. I have developed a new and stronger passion for Project management

By Gerardo N

May 2, 2021

Great course! I found it very interesting and would love to continue with my learning. The structure was clear and easy to navigate.

By Anam A

Apr 28, 2021

This was an interesting course and it kept me hooked. Looking forward to learning more about Project Management in the next courses.

By ANDREA R

Mar 14, 2021

One of the best Project Management Basis courses I have completed. Very interesting, modern, practical, genuine, authentic, usefull.

By Oluwasegun A

Apr 28, 2021

I love the fusion on knowledge sharing/experience professionals, the simplicity & exploration of all project methodology is awesome

By Elizabeth M

Apr 21, 2021

Provided a good foundation for understanding what project management entails. I am excited to continue my journey and dive deeper!

By Akash J

Apr 26, 2021

Such a fantastic course. Very professional, Very authentic & I feel you made such a great course by taking thousands of feedbacks.

By LINDA L

Mar 17, 2021

Excellent course!

It would be helpful to have pdfs of the video as a study aid. I have found them useful in other Coursera courses.

By Pasha

Mar 15, 2021

More deeply covered then I've expected. Interesting to see new topics like Change Management and Career Support. Highly recommend!

By Yullanda H

May 6, 2021

Amazing course. I love that I can learn at my own pace. Everything was easy to understand. I'm truly excited about learning more!

By Gary M

Apr 7, 2021

Greatly enjoyed the course. Presenter was excellent . It really does start you on the ground level which was perfect for my needs

By Emiliano D C

Apr 11, 2021

Exceptional, clear and well done. Extremely motivational. Interviews with employees and practical examples are very interesting.

By Isaac P

Apr 1, 2021

Very good introduction, it's a starting point for the rest of the course, so it's a good to start. It might be basic but needed

By Sumit K

Mar 28, 2021

Found it super awesome and knowledgeable. Very practical course and imparted in a well organized way. Thanks for this course!!

By Frank A Y

Apr 26, 2021

Great course content. I will recommend this course to anyone that wants to learn about the foundations of project management.

By Mojalefa T

Apr 21, 2021

Extremely good introductory course to project management. Lays a phenomenal foundation to succeed in the rest of the program.

By Julia O

Apr 19, 2021

I had so much fun during this course! Its great being able to learn and improve skills without boring myself out!!

Thank you!!

By David R

Apr 3, 2021

Great Course...Really well thought out and put together brings so much value, such valuable information. Welp on to course 2

By Octavia C

Mar 30, 2021

A most clear , concise and rich course I enjoyed the instructors deliverance and the content is pricelles I want to do all 6!

By James S

May 3, 2021

Excellent course. I learnt a lot of stuff and connected them to real life. Looking forward to completing the entire program.

By Mareike K

Apr 10, 2021

Amazing course in ecery aspect. Great speakers, interesting content, perfect ratio of video, texts, assignments and quizzes.

By Matthew V

Apr 23, 2021

The course was very insightful and even better than I would have expected for a foundational course on project management.

By Della M G

Apr 6, 2021

The information was so relatable. The pace was great. I feel much better prepared when interviewing thanks to this course.