Back to Foundations of Project Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Foundations of Project Management by Google

SC
Jul 3, 2021

I'm learning a LOT, and you don't have to take it quite as slowly as they suggest. But, it's nice that there's a manageable pace set out for you. Instructor and guests were great--relatable and clear.

LA
Apr 27, 2021

Gives a solid background understanding to starting with project management and explains concepts such as organizational culture/structure and project management practices such as agile and waterfall.

326 - 350 of 2,083 Reviews for Foundations of Project Management

By Nampetch C

Apr 16, 2021

This is a great course for anyone who want to set a foundation for project management and pursue a PM career. The instructor was great, easy-to-understand communication, and friendly.

By Heather S

Jul 13, 2021

I learned a bunch of new things. One thing I wish we could do was go back and look at the reading without having to close the test window....during review not during the actual test.

By Veronica D F

Jul 9, 2021

I loved this course! It gave a framework for the knowledge I have gather in the past, but also expanded my the tools and understanding of what a PM is and how to do an efficient job.

By Mackenzie-james b k

Jul 8, 2021

Exceptionally well done first course. I have no knowledge at all of project management at this level and I am more excited to dive deeper into this course and field than ever before.

By eliana r

May 16, 2021

Excelente curso, muy buen contenido. Algunas tareas son un poco tediosas, pero valen la pena. Todo en inglés, así que también sirve como práctica si tu primer idioma no es el inglés.

By Nicole N

Apr 26, 2021

Very good course! Great presenters and in-depth (but not too much!) information to get us started. I highly recommend this course (and have) to anyone looking for this Certification.

By Mohamed O S

Apr 6, 2021

This course extremely essential for any junior project manger to gain better insights and understanding on the foundation project mgt. The content and facilitators are super awesome!

By Vikram S C

Jul 12, 2021

​A well structured course, that enables ab-initio learning, as well as serve as a refresher for other-industry professionals looking to brush up their skills in project management.

By Jesus E V C

Jun 18, 2021

Thank you very much, see you in the next course, I am learning a lot

I would like to keep the material for later review, it should be included in the resources section for download.

By Estefania C A

Jun 18, 2021

This course is really a good point to start in the world of Project Management and help to understand the basics of the role of a project manager. I enjoyed completing this course.

By Pranshu S

Jun 3, 2021

ONE OF THE MOST VALUABLE COURSE WITH IN DEPTH LEARNING CONCEPTS AND GREAT FACULTIES. THANKS TO FACULTIES THAT PUT THEIR FULL EFFORTS FOR EXPLAINIG AND MAKING CLEAR ALL THE CONCEPTS

By CHIA H T

May 29, 2021

A great introduction to project management has given me a thorough understanding of the function of the position and I am more interested in the follow-up professional methodology.

By Cesar C

Apr 21, 2021

It has great insights into the basics of project management. The videos are clear, the readings comprehensive and the quizzes cover the relevant topics. Looking forward to course 2

By Jacob V

May 25, 2021

Very well thought out and great explanations on the material. Quizzes were very doable if you pay attention to the video material. Excited to continue on this specialization path!

By Sergio A

May 17, 2021

The course Foundations of Project Management is very detailed and in-depth but presented in a way that is easy to understand, follow, and engages you in the material being taught.

By Gina T C G

Apr 26, 2021

Foundations of Project Management taught me the critical elements of what it takes to be a successful project manager.

Three weeks into this course, I am managing a family's move.

By Aindrea S

Apr 3, 2021

I'm really impressed with it. I think the format is great, videos are the right length, the readings are easy to understand. The content was easy to understand and I learned lots!

By Ting G

Jul 17, 2021

Great introduction to project management, I had also make some note for the course. If anyone is interested to quick go through the content, feel free to contact me for the note!

By Katrina S

May 21, 2021

An excellent course that has given me tons of confidence in my work. I'd recommend this to anyone, regardless of what field you are in or your job role, it's likely to be useful.

By arij b

Jul 30, 2021

la vérité, c'est que j'adore apprendre je suis toujours à la recherche de nouvelles opportunités d'apprentissage.la qualité du contenu su coursera dépasse toujours mes attentes.

By Alamin M

Jul 26, 2021

I was a great experience of online education and I am really thankful and grateful to google for offering this opportunity on project management. It is very useful and helpful.

By Nguyen D T

May 2, 2021

It is useful and great course. It provides me a lot of new information and knowledge. It also inspired me to be a professional PM. Great course for one who want to become a PM.

By Harnoor K

Mar 26, 2021

It is a great course for someone with no knowledge of project management. Very relevant in the current scenario! The exercises and quizzes are quite interactive. Give it a try!

By Caroline T

Mar 16, 2021

Very informative for a foundational course on Project Management. I'm completely new to Project Management. All the course material was very interesting and easy to understand.

By MHD l a m

Jul 8, 2021

thank you too much for your effort i learned many principle and the way of teacher in teaching very clear-easy and lovely and I hope to continue to the last course thanks all