Back to Foundations of Project Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Foundations of Project Management by Google

LL

Jan 18, 2022

Very informative and thorough! I've finished this course with so much knowledge that can be applied to the workforce. Everything is laid out in easy to follow and efficient steps. Couldn't be happier!

JK

Oct 5, 2021

326 - 350 of 6,951 Reviews for Foundations of Project Management

By Ajin J

May 21, 2021

This course was well designed and had my full interest till the end of the course. All concepts are described in simple way and is easy to understand. There activities and also reading materials along with the video which enhanced the learning experience. Thank you google for providing such an interesting course.

By BOUH M

May 17, 2021

I am very glad to complete in this courses , it was a great opportunity for me in order to achieve one of my most important in my life . I was dreaming in longtime to study some of like this course and finaly Google offered me a great opportunity . I thank google company for giving me in this opportunity.

By SPENCER

Apr 19, 2021

I am very much satisfied with this course but it'd be better to add more section on Agile and Waterfall. I have had similar experiences on most of the topics but I'd like to know more on those (Agile and Waterfall). It was also interesting to see how CM could impact the final step on the adoption of the project.

By Sunil C

Mar 14, 2022

Different than other courses. Rather than jumping right into core of the project management, this course gives you overarching experience of project management field. This course made me confotable in thinking that I can do it. This course helps building the confidence, which a direct , core course may not give.

By Jose S

Sep 28, 2021

ExcellentExcellent course, very friendly, its content quite complete and easy to understand, the practical exercises complete the training a lot. The instructions are all excellent. Congratulations, it is perceived that they are excellent professionals and are 100% identified and committed to the company, Great.

By Vivek V W

Aug 25, 2021

It was the perfect beginning, initially i was not prepared as i thought how they can make it interesting online, but they have done it keeping things simple. Bringing in people with different background and sharing their views was the perfect booster, eg. the bar attender now a program manager at google. awesome

By Felipe C T

Aug 24, 2021

El curso es de fácil entendimiento ya que lo hacen muy practico y con ejemplos muy claros para entender, adicionalmente el interlocutor tiene un gran conocimiento del tema dando explicaciones de manera sencilla y clara. Es de gran agrado para cualquier que desee comenzar a entender el mundo de Project Management

By jonathan f

Oct 18, 2021

Google has a way of breathing life into all that they intend to teach. Taking this course has opened me up to the world of project management, literally making me fall in love with the field. And the best news is that it is very applicable to every part of life. This course showed me how. I highly recommend it!

By kum y

Nov 3, 2021

The teachers are excellent. I have learned so much in just one course. I wonder what the other five hold in store. I already see myself as a project manager, and taking steps to edit my resume even though I have only completed this one part, because the skills I have acquired from this course are just amazing.

By Ruzzel B

Apr 24, 2021

Thank you for the great class! I really enjoyed learning from this course. Covers good foundation for Project Management and relates to daily life experience and how it applies to Project Management. The videos of the Project Managers at Google were inspiring too. I'm looking forward to taking the next course.

By GOODNEWS A

Feb 4, 2022

​just few days into this course, my skills as a project manager has been sharpened my eyes are opened to solution for my past errors while handling project, i'm definitely learning further with google project management as to bring out the best of me as a project manager, Thank you Google for this priviledge

By Vijay P

Dec 26, 2021

It was a very good course, providing a broad overview of what Project Management is, the different techniques of Project Management, the different phases of a project's life cycle and explained about each in different methods like videos, reading materials, quizzes etc. Overall, it was a well-designed course.

By Latoya F

Dec 2, 2021

This course had a great deal of information. I was surprised at how many projects we manage in our day to day lives without even noticing. I was inspired by the Google employee testimonies and found it interesting to hear about their unique and individual career paths to becoming a Project ( Program) Manager.

By Teresa B

Jul 25, 2021

T​he course is well structured, the lecturers are engaging and the detailed knowledge provided is substantial and worth the time investment to complete the course. I have project management experience, but it was a great refresher for me since I have been out of the field for several years. Highly recommend.

By Archana S

Apr 27, 2021

I should say that learning from Google is much way easier than from any other resource. Even if you are new to this field, you'll not have any single issues in understanding all these new kinds of stuff. Learning is actually fun with live demos and examples, hearing from experienced people their experiences.

By Sajeda I

May 10, 2022

I enjoyed the course especially at the beginning it is structured in a beginner-friendly way. The speaker's experiences were a nice addition they help it me better imagine myself in that position and the things I could accomplish in this field in the future hopefully. Thank you google for this great course.

By Gaurav K

May 19, 2021

I found this course is a perfect way to get familiar with the Project management profession, especially for beginners. It also provides a lot to learn about even for experienced professional like me. I am glad that I completed this course. It has motivated me to go ahead with further specialization courses.

By Roberto A

Apr 28, 2021

I'm thrilled, and I can't wait to start with the second phase. All those concepts made me more and more interested on the subject since day 1. I wonder why I didn't start before. And the course is well realized, subjects clearly explained, interesting small videos from real people involved in the job. Wow !

By Davide B

Mar 6, 2022

After this course I feel empowered, knowledgeable and confident that I've made the right choice for my next career step! I'm glad to had he opportunity of learning from a real professional who shared infomration and experiences in a clear and effective way. Can't wait to go further with this specialization

By حامد ع ع

Nov 11, 2021

The course content was very interesting and useful. Through him, I learned how to be an effective project manager, project management life, and methodologies. I also learned about the organizational structure and the concept of its culture, and I liked the concept of change management. Thank you, everyone0

By Kenneth P

Jun 16, 2021

Great courses, the material very on point, also nice explanation from the lecturers. I liked the part when some Google teams share their career. Really recommended this courses for people who want to begin the career as project manager and even for the senior project manager it's still impactful. Thank you

By Ana V

Mar 21, 2022

This is a great start. This course paves the way for the next courses, and teaches you about:

-- What is the role of a project manager -- Important skills a project manager should have and continue developing -- Project phases and how they're broken down -- Helpful tips on how to uncover job opportunities!

By Rooholah N R

Dec 28, 2021

I am also taking the data analytics courses! Your course was very well managed and organized! better than the data analytics!! To me, it means that project management is necessary for every project! even for an instructor! the instructor at this course was much better than the others (till now)! Thnak you

By Menon S

Oct 10, 2021

It is a very useful course indeed

The skills that I have learned in this course are critical thinking, allows to find and address potential scopes in Project Management. It allows analysing and solving problems skills and always looking for improvements to add to the wider scenario of Project Management.

By ABDUL M F

Mar 29, 2021

Excellent Approach and Well Detailed Course Material. Videos explained each segment deeply whereas, reading content helped a lot in understanding minor technical information with graphics. Thanks for sharing a great personal experience along with real-life examples. I cannot wait to start Course 02 of 03.