Back to Foundations of Project Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Foundations of Project Management by Google

SC
Jul 3, 2021

I'm learning a LOT, and you don't have to take it quite as slowly as they suggest. But, it's nice that there's a manageable pace set out for you. Instructor and guests were great--relatable and clear.

LA
Apr 27, 2021

Gives a solid background understanding to starting with project management and explains concepts such as organizational culture/structure and project management practices such as agile and waterfall.

401 - 425 of 2,064 Reviews for Foundations of Project Management

By Kaitlyn G

Jul 20, 2021

​This course was amazing to learn the core concepts of project management. If you want to elevate your career or look into Project Management roles, start here!

By Tamara J

Apr 14, 2021

Very good explanation of concepts for beginners. The instructor was awesome. Shared the knowledge in a coherent and interesting way. Would definitely reccomend!

By David W

Apr 29, 2021

The initial foundation course was very effective in its approach and I loved how inclusive and diverse it was showing that everyone could be a project manager.

By Marina J

Apr 28, 2021

It was one of the best online courses I have ever taken in my life. All the instructors delivered the course in such a clear and concise way. Highly recommend!

By Devin N

Apr 21, 2021

This course is a great high-level introduction to Project Management. They have a very beginner-friendly approach, carefully explaining new terms and concepts.

By Robert S

Mar 19, 2021

Fantastic course! Love the videos and text below as that allows me to take better notes. Lots of great information that I can't wait to apply to a career soon!

By Gilbert H

Jul 16, 2021

thank you for a great experience. I learn a lot of techniques and tools that can be implemented in daily activities and also in work. Send me the certificate.

By Alicia W

Jul 12, 2021

This course was excellent at providing information about what is project management and what are the main methodologies used to successful complete projects .

By Nancy R

Jun 30, 2021

Excellent intro course. The examples and exercises are helpful in understanding project management concepts. The short videos and articles are easy to follow.

By Pratima S

May 27, 2021

Foundations of Project Management gave a solid background understanding to starting with project management. Looking forward to finish the rest of the course.

By Dimitrios K

May 28, 2021

Informative, consise, but most of all, the instructors were extremely positive and encouraging. These are people I'd actually love to work with in real life!

By Renee P

Apr 19, 2021

I have been very please with the content that was presented in the course and the explanation of it. I found the videos, reading reinforced concepts nicely.

By Alina B

May 3, 2021

I really enjoyed this course as everything was new to me. It was easy and fun , but at the same time was challenging. I love how the content was delivered!

By Barbara R

Apr 24, 2021

Very friendly. Moving at my own pace allowed me to go back and review things that I needed clarification on. Very excited about the course and what's ahead.

By ToT

Apr 16, 2021

This course does an excellent job of building a foundation for your future PM career as well as motivating you to keep learning more about PM as a skillset.

By Erich R

Apr 8, 2021

Good overview of the key definitions, methodologies, required skills and responsibilities of a project manager, as well as influences to successful projects

By girish p

Jul 28, 2021

I think this is by far the best course I've ever come across in my life and I think this will change my life as it has made me clear about my career goals.

By hannah k

Jul 23, 2021

I am really excited about this course, I have receive the basics I was expecting looking forward to study more.

Google and Coursera Team Thank You So Much.

By Mohammed A

May 26, 2021

This course is very helpful to me. I learned alot of concepts about the project managemen. My motivation is raised to complete the rest of the certificate.

By Olufunke O

Apr 5, 2021

I had an amazing experience with this course, and i look forward to completing the other courses in the pack. It is challenging but excitingly interactive.

By deni f

Jul 20, 2021

Great starter for the newbie project manager. Segments are appropriately sized, terms and concepts clearly defined, and presentation is lively and varied.

By Lisa D

Jun 19, 2021

I really liked this course. The video and reading helped to remember each lesson. It also helped me remember experiences that I can relate in each lesson.

By Rakesh D

May 27, 2021

I loved the way the content was presented. It was nice and easy and very involving. Looking forward to further courses on the topic of Project Management.

By Frank R

Apr 30, 2021

Great intro to project management, even for someone who has some experience at it already. Emilio the presenter was very good and the course was engaging.

By Ariana B

Apr 7, 2021

I like the mixed media it helped me stay intrigued. Great information and I like how they tied it to opportunities this cert will make you marketable for.