Back to Foundations of Project Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Foundations of Project Management by Google

SH
Jun 11, 2021

Very well put together and interactive, I love the team incorporated pop up questions in the videos this really helped with the learning process. I'm also impressed at how accurate the transcript it.

LA
Apr 27, 2021

Gives a solid background understanding to starting with project management and explains concepts such as organizational culture/structure and project management practices such as agile and waterfall.

401 - 425 of 1,482 Reviews for Foundations of Project Management

By 윤주섭

Apr 11, 2021

프로젝트 매니지먼트에 관한 과거부터 현재까지 사용해 왔던 방법론은 물론

기본적으로 알아야 할 부분들을 알 기 쉽게 풀어서 설명해준 훌륭한 강의였다.

중간중간 실질적인 실무자들의 인터뷰를 통해 BP파악을 할 수 있게 한 것도 큰 도움이 되었다.

By Siddhartha B

Apr 4, 2021

Different sets of exercise , video , study material & interaction of on roll project managers make this course very very interesting.

By Gerardo N

May 2, 2021

Great course! I found it very interesting and would love to continue with my learning. The structure was clear and easy to navigate.

By Anam A

Apr 28, 2021

This was an interesting course and it kept me hooked. Looking forward to learning more about Project Management in the next courses.

By ANDREA R

Mar 14, 2021

One of the best Project Management Basis courses I have completed. Very interesting, modern, practical, genuine, authentic, usefull.

By Oluwasegun A

Apr 28, 2021

I love the fusion on knowledge sharing/experience professionals, the simplicity & exploration of all project methodology is awesome

By Elizabeth M

Apr 21, 2021

Provided a good foundation for understanding what project management entails. I am excited to continue my journey and dive deeper!

By Cristine S

Jun 15, 2021

Loved how interative the course was and the various ways of learning it offered...virtually! Really looking forward to doing more!

By Sandhya B

May 23, 2021

Very good introductory course that beautifully summarizes what you already know, what you need to know and how to put it together.

By Pedro C

May 18, 2021

Fantastic course, I have learned so much about Project Management and I feel that this will be the start to more advance learning.

By Akash J

Apr 26, 2021

Such a fantastic course. Very professional, Very authentic & I feel you made such a great course by taking thousands of feedbacks.

By LINDA L

Mar 17, 2021

Excellent course!

It would be helpful to have pdfs of the video as a study aid. I have found them useful in other Coursera courses.

By Pasha

Mar 15, 2021

More deeply covered then I've expected. Interesting to see new topics like Change Management and Career Support. Highly recommend!

By Yullanda H

May 6, 2021

Amazing course. I love that I can learn at my own pace. Everything was easy to understand. I'm truly excited about learning more!

By Gary M

Apr 7, 2021

Greatly enjoyed the course. Presenter was excellent . It really does start you on the ground level which was perfect for my needs

By sumit m

Jun 1, 2021

Fantastically designed course foe early stage Professionals, looking forward for completing the full Project management program

By Emiliano D C

Apr 11, 2021

Exceptional, clear and well done. Extremely motivational. Interviews with employees and practical examples are very interesting.

By Preetha R

May 26, 2021

Excellent start for beginners in Project Management! Real-time and very reliable guidance for PM aspirants. Highly recommended!

By Jagadish A G

May 16, 2021

Wonderful Course! I really liked the way its designed to help learn Project concepts by giving very crisp content to trainee's.

By ANSHUL M

May 11, 2021

It consists of very good knowledge and key point which is easily understandable no experience is needed to complete this course

By Isaac P

Apr 1, 2021

Very good introduction, it's a starting point for the rest of the course, so it's a good to start. It might be basic but needed

By Wesley L

May 27, 2021

Thanks you for creating this course! It is providing me a strong knowledge base to continue on the path as a project manager!

By Sumit K

Mar 28, 2021

Found it super awesome and knowledgeable. Very practical course and imparted in a well organized way. Thanks for this course!!

By Iris V C

Jun 9, 2021

this course has refreshed my on terms, skills, tools, methodologies, and many more. It has exceed my expectations. Thank you!

By Frank A Y

Apr 26, 2021

Great course content. I will recommend this course to anyone that wants to learn about the foundations of project management.