Back to Foundations of Project Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Foundations of Project Management by Google

SC
Jul 3, 2021

I'm learning a LOT, and you don't have to take it quite as slowly as they suggest. But, it's nice that there's a manageable pace set out for you. Instructor and guests were great--relatable and clear.

LA
Apr 27, 2021

Gives a solid background understanding to starting with project management and explains concepts such as organizational culture/structure and project management practices such as agile and waterfall.

551 - 575 of 2,100 Reviews for Foundations of Project Management

By 윤주섭

Apr 11, 2021

프로젝트 매니지먼트에 관한 과거부터 현재까지 사용해 왔던 방법론은 물론

기본적으로 알아야 할 부분들을 알 기 쉽게 풀어서 설명해준 훌륭한 강의였다.

중간중간 실질적인 실무자들의 인터뷰를 통해 BP파악을 할 수 있게 한 것도 큰 도움이 되었다.

By Siddhartha B

Apr 4, 2021

Different sets of exercise , video , study material & interaction of on roll project managers make this course very very interesting.

By Gerardo N

May 2, 2021

Great course! I found it very interesting and would love to continue with my learning. The structure was clear and easy to navigate.

By Anam A

Apr 28, 2021

This was an interesting course and it kept me hooked. Looking forward to learning more about Project Management in the next courses.

By ANDREA R

Mar 14, 2021

One of the best Project Management Basis courses I have completed. Very interesting, modern, practical, genuine, authentic, usefull.

By Tanachaorn I

Jul 30, 2021

I learned a lot of Project Management! Our instructor make it easy to understand and participate with the course. Really Recommend!

By Oluwasegun A

Jul 16, 2021

I love the fusion on knowledge sharing/experience professionals, the simplicity & exploration of all project methodology is awesome

By Daniel L S

Jul 9, 2021

This course has been mind opening on the basic knowledge to project management. I was able to envision myself as a project manager.

By Zaid A

Jun 27, 2021

Brilliant course, what I really liked is its simple and easy to follow as it should be. Thanks a million -- really appreciate this.

By Elizabeth M

Apr 21, 2021

Provided a good foundation for understanding what project management entails. I am excited to continue my journey and dive deeper!

By Cristine S

Jun 15, 2021

Loved how interative the course was and the various ways of learning it offered...virtually! Really looking forward to doing more!

By Sandhya B

May 23, 2021

Very good introductory course that beautifully summarizes what you already know, what you need to know and how to put it together.

By Pedro C

May 18, 2021

Fantastic course, I have learned so much about Project Management and I feel that this will be the start to more advance learning.

By Akash J

Apr 26, 2021

Such a fantastic course. Very professional, Very authentic & I feel you made such a great course by taking thousands of feedbacks.

By LINDA L

Mar 17, 2021

Excellent course!

It would be helpful to have pdfs of the video as a study aid. I have found them useful in other Coursera courses.

By Pasha

Mar 15, 2021

More deeply covered then I've expected. Interesting to see new topics like Change Management and Career Support. Highly recommend!

By Yullanda H

May 6, 2021

Amazing course. I love that I can learn at my own pace. Everything was easy to understand. I'm truly excited about learning more!

By Gary M

Apr 7, 2021

Greatly enjoyed the course. Presenter was excellent . It really does start you on the ground level which was perfect for my needs

By Shomaila S

Jun 28, 2021

Excellent instructer& very useful & good illustration Excellently desigend Quiz ,videos & reading material.good luck to the team

By Marc S

Jun 28, 2021

Easy to follow and understand. Good foundational information and material. I enjoyed the mix of videos, reading and activities.

By Fatima W

Jun 25, 2021

I​ learned so much in this course! the videos and readings were so helpful and I love that i can play them back for a refresher.

By Sonseray R

Jun 24, 2021

G​reat intro course to project management. Very thorough, yet broken down into easily digestable and understandable components.

By Tsitsi M

Jun 21, 2021

This was a great start to the course and I really enjoyed it. I felt motivated to keep doing the course because it was so good!

By sumit m

Jun 1, 2021

Fantastically designed course foe early stage Professionals, looking forward for completing the full Project management program

By Emiliano D C

Apr 11, 2021

Exceptional, clear and well done. Extremely motivational. Interviews with employees and practical examples are very interesting.