Back to Foundations of Project Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Foundations of Project Management by Google

VR

Jun 12, 2022

Great delivery of material. Interactive and easy to digest. I was able to apply the conccepts covered in this course to my daily duties as a leader in my organization and was surprised at the results.

MR

Nov 27, 2021

Learned a lot such as Agile, C-Suite, Change management, Corporate governance, Culture mapping, DMAIC, Kanban, Lean, Lean Six Sigma, Linear, Matrix structure, Reporting chart, Six Sigma etc. Thank you

6976 - 7000 of 7,655 Reviews for Foundations of Project Management

By Alicia E

Aug 17, 2021

I would like more time and details about the organizational structure, change management and governance. There was significant time spent at beginning on basic PM definition, testimonials, need same on other topics.

By Musonda M

Mar 6, 2022

This course has easy to understand and gave me really good insight into what is involved in project management.It was also a great resource for my current role in laboratory services.I look forward to learning more.

By Daniel P G

May 13, 2021

The course is excellent. The content and guides are very helpful. Just one detail to improve: The certificate doesn't look good with that Google signature, it would be better a Google logo or a stamp. Thank you!

By Ice D

Apr 3, 2022

I think Google can send better notifications the assignment is due. I think there can be a weekly open house to have students ask questions. I think Google can recommend a hard workbook to work through the pmp.

By Dawood A

Oct 18, 2021

I​ enjoyed the course it is very well designed, and have got the certificate. There is a suggestion that instead of just writing Google at the signature area of certificate, do include signature of instructors.

By Tracy S

Jun 21, 2022

Pretty basic beginning. A few good ideas for job searching/interviewing in the future. I was more interested in doing project management within our department. As right now we really don't and it shows.

By Yash G

Jun 20, 2021

Its really great course provided by google and coursera on project management. the best part id the instructors are the industry experts. the information and skills I gained are applicable to real world

By Karen T

Apr 15, 2021

Good for beginners. But also good for more experienced users like me. It filled in gaps inmy knowledge base and gave me a framework to discuss things I've been doing but didn't know how to explain why.

By Ahmed H

May 29, 2022

easy to understant the matrail and the training also

thanks for the instructor i like the style and the communication about course

how he convey it clear and neatness the reference of the course too

By Kathryn B

Jun 8, 2022

Great introduction to new terms. The instructor was engaging and charming. Only hard part to get through was some of the slower sections that mostly discussed items that most people should know.

By olumide a

Mar 30, 2022

This course is heavily loaded. I enjoyed every bit of items parked into it. I love my experience going through the course. Many thanks to cousera founder and his team for this grate opportunity.

By NABIL E M

Mar 15, 2022

A great courne to initiate you the the project management world!

It provides various types of lessons, tutors with big experience, useful concepts and information...

I highly recommend it for you.

By Ayush R

Apr 11, 2021

This course provides the birds eye view to the world of project management, this course is meant for complete beginners, and at times I felt that the same info is being told over and over again.

By Dawn R

May 15, 2021

Very engaging and informative! What I like most is that is is geared for "real world" lessons on how to achieve objectives and not just text book information. Plus, its short, and to the point.

By Arun J

Oct 25, 2021

Great and comprehensive content and it is presented in a simple easy to understand style. Enjoyed every session of it and looking forward to the related courses under this certificate program.

By Andreea-Camelia M

May 24, 2021

It was nice to enter in this new and interesting world. A bit crowded with info the last two weeks but if it's desire and will to purse your goals, nothing seems difficult. Definitely useful!

By Elena P

Feb 3, 2022

L​oved it! The course is really well structured and it gave me some new precious tools to increase my knowledge of project management. Can't wait to try use this new knowledge in real life!

By Manuel Z

Nov 12, 2021

I​t was tedious to carry on, the amount of real data, information or knowledge is a small percentage of the course, It gives a blink of what it would become but it was hard to advance on...

By Karann S

Feb 17, 2022

Very informative but I wish all parts had a speaker. The videos were great but the reading, I would like to have audio for it as well. I tend to gloss over words when its too many to read.

By GUNDI V

Nov 21, 2021

I have gained a lot more information and skills This course is highly recommended for the one's who are willing to work as a project manager or the positions related to project management.

By Jessica D V

Jun 8, 2021

Overall this course is easy to follow and give an uncomplex format. I would suggest allowing the participant to highlight notes on the readings just like they are able to do in the videos.

By Nnem M D

Mar 7, 2022

Great delivery. It would have however been great to deliver us certifications for each course completed as we progress. This could be added to our resumes to support our job applications

By Shudhanshu B

Nov 8, 2021

The course good and knowledgeable. Every aspect is covered greatly. More case studies and interactive info-graphics can be included for better learning. Overall it was a great experience.

By Luis E C H

Apr 18, 2021

It seemed to me the idea to present various project management methodologies, normally these courses focus on PMP, but in this introduction we could have concepts of various methodologies

By Farid A

May 28, 2022

It was instructive course which gave us freedom to do course on our own pace. We truiy get insight into basics of project management. I feel ready to start my career as project manager.