Back to Foundations of Project Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Foundations of Project Management by Google

SC
Jul 3, 2021

I'm learning a LOT, and you don't have to take it quite as slowly as they suggest. But, it's nice that there's a manageable pace set out for you. Instructor and guests were great--relatable and clear.

SH
Jun 11, 2021

Very well put together and interactive, I love the team incorporated pop up questions in the videos this really helped with the learning process. I'm also impressed at how accurate the transcript it.

51 - 75 of 2,008 Reviews for Foundations of Project Management

By Joshua O

Mar 22, 2021

I learned sooo much from this foundation course, I honestly can't wait to finish the rest. Thank you to Google and Coursera for this!

By Maame G O

May 6, 2021

I am ecstatic about going through the first course successfully. I have developed a new and stronger passion for Project management

By Ernesto

May 9, 2021

very well done. the user interaction is the top, the way to take notes and highlight topics is very simple and intuitive.

By Abdulkabir O O

Apr 19, 2021

Really impactful and straight-to-the-point training with excellent examples. I enjoyed this and definitely want more.

By Alona K

May 7, 2021

This is a perfect introductory course. I learned the basics of PM which is enough to interest me in learning more.

By Daniel Y

Mar 24, 2021

This course was fun, interesting, entertaining, and simple. They designed this first course perfectly so far.

By Sarah A E C

Apr 19, 2021

I never thought I'd be this eager to learn and enjoy a course as much as I did during this course.

By Fatima I B

May 6, 2021

I love the fact that this course clearly introduced all the succeeding courses for this program.

By Jasson C

Mar 13, 2021

Fantastic introduction to the world of project management.

By Jezavel F

Apr 8, 2021

Dynamic, excellent presenters, very friendly to navigate!

By Andrea G

Apr 6, 2021

The course is a great introduction to Project Management, I really enjoyed it and I will continue with next courses.

I think the only thing that could be improved are the "discussion forums" parts. Inside each of these parts, it would be useful to have a direct link to the related discussion forum to look out at previous answers without being forced to always enter its own personal post. I did not participate to some of the discussion forums because I was not really sure I was correctly understanding the goal of the question. Just looking at others' answers could have provided more starting points to help me share my ideas too.

By Isa R

Mar 13, 2021

I've been learning through the PMP Book and it's a bit different. There's some key fundaments that will appear in the PMP exam in a different way, that you have been teaching here. However, I love that you give real life examples and testemonials. That really helps understand better how some principles may apply on a day-to-day basis.

By Saurabh K

Jun 17, 2021

Excellent content to give a kick start, what missing was a case study or a mini capstone covering all the aspects of the agenda to help learner consolidate the learning plus be more prepared and ready for the next topic

By Matthew C

Mar 13, 2021

Useful. There needs to be some more proofreading of the quiz questions (for example, sometimes it wants you to select "all that apply" but doesn't give you that instruction.)

By Sim J S

Jun 13, 2021

Clear and accurate description of the roles, and would be better if there is more in job situation for share.

By Koushik S

Jun 13, 2021

One of the best project management course that will definitely help me in future for career growth

By Ivo B

A good and crucial course on Foundations of Project Management

By Anna H

May 4, 2021

It's okay for the price. I think the Udemy PMI certification is better, but it costs a little more.

There are three big issues that make this course less valuable.

The course is it leans too heavily on multi choice questions, and peer graded assignments. The third issue is it is it offer very little assistance to people with learning disabilities, putting them at a disadvantage and making them work much harder than other students to attain the same grades. They really need to support their student's better.

The course could be great if they can get these three issues worked out. I'm not saying they shouldn't have any multi choice, but the bulk of grades are base on them.

By Joseph C

Apr 4, 2021

The materials are great, but we should be able to highlight the reading...also, none of your surveys work and they just get in the way. Those need to be fixed.

By Isabella V

Apr 12, 2021

Too video-heavy needs more visuals, charts & diagrams to supplement the videos, making the course more engaging and easier to take in.

By Awais B

Jun 18, 2021

For me it's 50 50 half understand half not but trying hard to fully understand it

By Martin P

Apr 1, 2021

Too repetitive sometimes

By Rohit K

Jun 14, 2021

Course is good, but need more flowcharts and animation to understand it faster.