Back to Foundations of Project Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Foundations of Project Management by Google

JK
Oct 5, 2021

Very informative and thorough! I've finished this course with so much knowledge that can be applied to the workforce. Everything is laid out in easy to follow and efficient steps. Couldn't be happier!

LD
Aug 11, 2021

I loved this course. It was so informative. I took a lot of notes and hope to implement everything I've learned in real-life instances. I look forward to advancing professionally as a project manager.

51 - 75 of 3,861 Reviews for Foundations of Project Management

By Liew K Y

Mar 20, 2021

Great foundations with a lot of interesting insight of project management. The objectives of this course are clearly achieved, looking forward to learn more in next few courses!

By BLESSING J M

Apr 7, 2021

In depth Crash course. I binged it like Netflix and did Course 1 in a week. Maybe its that I don't have a life, but it is a very informative course and absolutely loved it.

By Sofia C

Apr 19, 2021

Great experience! I loved the mix of videos, readings, exercises and professional insight. The structure of the course keeps you motivated and wanting more!

By Jennelyn M

Mar 12, 2021

I love this course because it help me to know what should I do as a project manager. In this view, I may be ready on the new task that will be given on me.

By Eng. F A

May 8, 2021

I've already had a PMP course years ago. but this one is designed in perfect way to be easy and understandable. Big thanks Google team. you're the best.

By Sarah R P

Mar 12, 2021

Very good foundational intro to the world of project management. Appreciated the focus on helping individuals switch careers and break into this field.

By Moises M

Apr 18, 2021

Great content, I loved it from the 1st video to the last one! congratulations to the participants, make my journey way better than I was expecting!

By Joshua O

Mar 22, 2021

I learned sooo much from this foundation course, I honestly can't wait to finish the rest. Thank you to Google and Coursera for this!

By Maame G O

May 6, 2021

I am ecstatic about going through the first course successfully. I have developed a new and stronger passion for Project management

By Ernesto

May 9, 2021

very well done. the user interaction is the top, the way to take notes and highlight topics is very simple and intuitive.

By Abdulkabir O

Apr 19, 2021

Really impactful and straight-to-the-point training with excellent examples. I enjoyed this and definitely want more.

By Alona K

May 7, 2021

This is a perfect introductory course. I learned the basics of PM which is enough to interest me in learning more.

By Daniel Y

Mar 24, 2021

This course was fun, interesting, entertaining, and simple. They designed this first course perfectly so far.

By Sarah A E C

Apr 19, 2021

I never thought I'd be this eager to learn and enjoy a course as much as I did during this course.

By Fatima I B

May 6, 2021

I love the fact that this course clearly introduced all the succeeding courses for this program.

By Jasson C

Mar 13, 2021

Fantastic introduction to the world of project management.

By Jezavel F

Apr 8, 2021

Dynamic, excellent presenters, very friendly to navigate!

By Andrea G

Apr 6, 2021

The course is a great introduction to Project Management, I really enjoyed it and I will continue with next courses.

I think the only thing that could be improved are the "discussion forums" parts. Inside each of these parts, it would be useful to have a direct link to the related discussion forum to look out at previous answers without being forced to always enter its own personal post. I did not participate to some of the discussion forums because I was not really sure I was correctly understanding the goal of the question. Just looking at others' answers could have provided more starting points to help me share my ideas too.

By Isa R

Mar 13, 2021

I've been learning through the PMP Book and it's a bit different. There's some key fundaments that will appear in the PMP exam in a different way, that you have been teaching here. However, I love that you give real life examples and testemonials. That really helps understand better how some principles may apply on a day-to-day basis.

By Saurabh K

Jun 17, 2021

Excellent content to give a kick start, what missing was a case study or a mini capstone covering all the aspects of the agenda to help learner consolidate the learning plus be more prepared and ready for the next topic

By Matthew C

Mar 13, 2021

Useful. There needs to be some more proofreading of the quiz questions (for example, sometimes it wants you to select "all that apply" but doesn't give you that instruction.)

By Sim J S

Jun 13, 2021

Clear and accurate description of the roles, and would be better if there is more in job situation for share.

By Koushik S

Jun 13, 2021

One of the best project management course that will definitely help me in future for career growth

By Ivo B

A good and crucial course on Foundations of Project Management

By Joseph C

Apr 4, 2021

The materials are great, but we should be able to highlight the reading...also, none of your surveys work and they just get in the way. Those need to be fixed.