Back to Foundations of Project Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Foundations of Project Management by Google

LA
Apr 27, 2021

Gives a solid background understanding to starting with project management and explains concepts such as organizational culture/structure and project management practices such as agile and waterfall.

IK
May 3, 2021

It was reall good to learn from such nice professionals. The course is well designed and it keeps your interest alive till last minute. Really learned a lot from this. Thank you Google and Coursera.

151 - 175 of 1,026 Reviews for Foundations of Project Management

By abdullah h

Mar 28, 2021

IT was awesome google as usual thank you for such an opportunity i learned many of things in this course and thank you for let us see your organization framework in PM

hope to meet you soon guys at google.

By Shamillia R

May 6, 2021

Very informative and encouraging. The enthusiasm of the presenters provides much needed motivation. The content is easy to digest and provides knowledge in such a way that it is simple to apply as needed.

By Yendrie Z

Apr 15, 2021

Truly enjoyed this course! The approach of the facilitators and the different methodologies used to present information have been very useful and aligned to my learning style. Looking forward to course 2!

By ankan s

Mar 17, 2021

Very well explained and demonstrated all the facets of Project Management. Although is was the foundation course, but it already gives clarity on what it is all about and a fair idea on how things work.

By Immad M K

May 4, 2021

By Tomás G R d G

Apr 27, 2021

Wow! Simply amazing! The instructor just goes straight forward to the important concepts of project management foundations. It's been amazing! I give 10/10 to the teaching skills of the instructor.

By Orlando I N

May 1, 2021

Simply great! Thank you Google and Coursera for making this course available. Not only it's of great quality but also very comprehensive for beginners who know very little of project management.

By Marco C

Apr 25, 2021

I feel more secure in my knowledge about Project Manager and with the possibility of applying what I have learned in my current job or in my future jobs. I have certainly grown as a professional

By Jean K T

Apr 27, 2021

I love the idea. One of the best courses I have taken so far. The tools and visuals are just well designed and the information is so clear that you won't need to look back often. Recommended.

By Zeyneb L

Apr 29, 2021

The course is the best foundation you can rely on to start professional project management, very rich material and really good presented. It really helped me taking a step forward thank you.

By Richard C G

Apr 20, 2021

The experience for this course was exemplary wonderful. However I have an issue with the Notes part as it is hard to take search all notes, there's no search bar for easy find the keywords.

By Jephter C

May 10, 2021

The course was really beginner friendly and really thaugh through all the basics of project management. Feel like I already have a pretty good idea of what project management is all about.

By Triana G V

Apr 19, 2021

The specific explanations and how the information is organized are perfect! Too great for beginners and easy to understand how to connect to our style and purpose in the management career.

By Victor J

May 4, 2021

This course has been great so far. I am refreshing some things I needed a refresher on. Its also exposed to me some things I now want to learn more about to add to my skills and resume.

By Samuel T

Mar 27, 2021

This course has given me a clear overview of what project management jobs consist of. IT also provided a clear path to improving my skills and understanding what is expected of the role.

By Souradeep K

Apr 21, 2021

This is one of the best courses out there. Everyone can try this course to get a handful experience and to develop a keen sense and knowledge on Project Management and it's methodology,

By Liliana G n H

Apr 12, 2021

I loved the way I was introduced to Project Management and its foundations. I think is great to bring real-life examples to translate theory into practice, that's the best way to learn!

By Miguel F C

May 2, 2021

Fantastica experiencia de aprendizaje, muy didáctico y de fácil estudio, repetiría sin duda.Lecciones que van al tema del curso sin artíficios que te hagan perder el tiempo. Fantastico

By WATUTHANTHRIGE K G S P

Apr 16, 2021

Great course ,Short and sweet videos which explained the concepts thoroughly , and from the way they presented i know i was right to choose this course because they are professionals.

By Nampetch C

Apr 16, 2021

This is a great course for anyone who want to set a foundation for project management and pursue a PM career. The instructor was great, easy-to-understand communication, and friendly.

By Nicole N

Apr 26, 2021

Very good course! Great presenters and in-depth (but not too much!) information to get us started. I highly recommend this course (and have) to anyone looking for this Certification.

By Mohamed O S

Apr 6, 2021

This course extremely essential for any junior project manger to gain better insights and understanding on the foundation project mgt. The content and facilitators are super awesome!

By Cesar C

Apr 21, 2021

It has great insights into the basics of project management. The videos are clear, the readings comprehensive and the quizzes cover the relevant topics. Looking forward to course 2

By Gina T C G

Apr 26, 2021

Foundations of Project Management taught me the critical elements of what it takes to be a successful project manager.

Three weeks into this course, I am managing a family's move.

By Aindrea S

Apr 3, 2021

I'm really impressed with it. I think the format is great, videos are the right length, the readings are easy to understand. The content was easy to understand and I learned lots!