Back to Foundations of Project Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Foundations of Project Management by Google

LD
Aug 11, 2021

I loved this course. It was so informative. I took a lot of notes and hope to implement everything I've learned in real-life instances. I look forward to advancing professionally as a project manager.

MK
Sep 10, 2021

Gives a solid background understanding to starting with project management and explains concepts such as organizational culture/structure and project management practices such as agile and waterfall.

151 - 175 of 2,932 Reviews for Foundations of Project Management

By Jayson A S R

Sep 17, 2021

Learning a Foundation gives you an idea on Project Management, and I learned so much to this course. I hope that I could finish all the Project Management Professional Certification offered by Google in order to advance my knowledge and to enable to enroll in a Six Sigma Course to international. Thank you Google and Coursera for this opportunity.

By Dusko L

May 25, 2021

A great introduction to Project Management. Course is nicely structured and well documented. Run by amazing instructor and featuring some other cool Googlers. I really enjoyed it all. Anyone thinking of taking this career path should take this course. At the end, the course even gives useful tips on how to find a job in Project Management field.

By Kristelle E L

Jul 25, 2021

I enjoyed how so much foundational learnings are conveyed lightly to me as someone who knows very little knowledge about project management. I loved the course outlines, the examples (the teachings), and the personal message from the Google employees/program managers; it motivates me more to seek this new career path. Thanks Google & Coursera!

By Nilda B

May 22, 2021

I really learned and enjoyed the way this entire package was put together. The instructor in the video was so relatable and very knowledgeable and even gave real world examples of how to use certain skills in different scenarios. I finished this course in about 4 days because I could take my time and replay what I needed. It was fantastic!

By Rionne O

Jun 25, 2021

Learning through this course gets me excited every time! The course is made simple and flexible with time. You can incorporate this study in your every day routine. You can go back to your previous lessons to review and can save notes easily. Thanks to Google and Coursera for bringing this course available online to any part of the world!!

By Stanley S I

May 20, 2021

This course has prepared me to move on in the curriculum well. You'll find a handy glossary that has all the key terms and definitions listed for the course in it. They also have a wide array of instructors from different project management backgrounds. You get great insights into how people get started in the project management industry!

By Coco C

May 15, 2021

Great Content. You can actually know what project (Program) managers do in Google and learn all the fundamental knowledge. It would be better to separate the discussions into groups with a certain people throughout the course. While there are too many people in the discussion room, there is actually no discussions, only one-way talking.

By Omar O

Sep 26, 2021

This was a perfect journey to understanding project management in depth, I really enjoyed it from interacting with discussions sharing personal experience and learning from others as well , all in all perfect life management skills that every one need.

thanks to instructor and every one behind the scene who made it available for learners.

By Ali S

Apr 26, 2021

Loved the simplicity of this course. I already have experience with program management as most engineers do but I feel like this course offered by Google will help open more doors. The course is easy, laidback and very easy to navigate. It literally does not get any easier than this and I'm excited about moving forward the next courses.

By Nikhil S

Mar 27, 2021

I love Google for the attention to detail that they pay in everything that they do. Having been a Program manager for ~5 yrs now, this course had opened my eyes to so many things that I usually wouldn't worry about. I say this course has made me 2x better as a Program Manager. Keep making such awesome courses, more power to you Google!

By caroline m

May 13, 2021

The course is incredible. The universe of project management is suprendente. This first course was of great impact for me, I loved knowing more about the area and the daily lives of these professionals and their impact within organizations and ways of approaching them. Undoubtedly, I am excited to learn more about agile methodologies.

By Kovela G S R

Aug 19, 2021

I loved this course. It was so informative. I took a lot of notes and hope to implement everything I've learned in real-life instances. It was really good to learn from such nice professionals. The course is well designed and it keeps your interest alive till last minute. Really learned a lot from this. Thank you Google and Coursera.

By Robert B

Apr 12, 2021

This course teaches the foundations of project management, including: project management & managers, project lifecycle & methodologies and how to effectively apply these in various organizational structures & cultures.

My personal takeaway was that entrepreneurs are well-suited for project, program, and portfolio management positions.

By Utkarsh T

Aug 9, 2021

This course designed by Google, is one of the best courses I have studied. It not only has excellent theoretical content but experience shared by people working with google in the role of program manager. I highly recommend this course to professionals with at least 5+ years of experience irrespective of their current area of job.

By Lanre O

Apr 23, 2021

The easy level through which the Google Employee that took me through this course & broke down all the introductory bits to help bring me into the world of Project Management, definitely gave me clarity and confidence that this was the best program I should be spending my time on while getting into the field of Project Management.

By Stylianos M

Sep 17, 2021

It helped me enter the world of Project Management. A big Bravo to the Instructors!!!! Thank you all for your efforts you did and doing. I am sure many people like me will get advanced on their career by starting such a course ....and..We are still in the beginning of this nice journey in the world of Proj.Mngmnt Great Job!!!!

By Dale A C j

Apr 24, 2021

This course was great at covering all the foundations of project managers and how they impact businesses and organizations as well as defining key business terminology and methodology. I think the questions should be a little more challenging, engaging with the user, but very comprehensive and well developed course nonetheless.

By Javier D C J

Jul 28, 2021

Had taken the course before but deleted my account, i realized how well I learned the material instead of simply memorizing it when i was able to run through it again in less than 3 days. Amazing planning and focusing of key points really teaches people instead of simply asking them to memorize something they will soon forget.

By Kshitij R

Aug 10, 2021

The way this course is structured is really good. Videos and reading materials are not too lengthy (10 minutes max). Interactive Web Interface is what I liked the most about this course. Not to mention the graphics within each video and the video quality itself is up to the mark.

I'm going for the second course. See you there.

By FAISAL A

Jul 27, 2021

I thought that I would just get this over with quickly and maybe just keep and earn a certificate but truly this course is Intuitive and interactive and one has to actually pay attention and learn some things before they can get the certificate. I Wish all the best for the upcoming people who will participate in this program.

By Paige L

Mar 24, 2021

Great overview and just the right amount of content. Did a great job of demonstrating how all kinds of life skills can translate to a new, entry-level career in project management. Appreciated the insights from real project management professionals who followed a non-traditional path to start their project management careers.

By Dr a y

Sep 10, 2021

Really its too important topic with great motivation factors. nowadays we have sudden changes in technology, internal and external environmental changes, global competition, new customized requirements on products & services, new expectations of now more educated customers & users than before,so thanks a lot for this course.

By Luis C C

May 17, 2021

Excellent and extremely useful information, delivered in a clear way and with realistic examples to better understand the topics and subjects. Emilio has a good way to provide the information without it sounding boring or overwhelming.

I would like to hear more examples of the topics within Google and/or other organizations.

By Khristine G

Apr 25, 2021

I loved the depth of information and the encouraging way the presenters delivered new concepts and principles. I also like the way the learning platform makes it easy to take notes and the fact that I can go back and review video content as much as I need to. After finishing Course 1 I feel very confident that I can do this.

By Olakunle A

Jul 18, 2021

This course did justice to understanding the fundamentals of project management. This introductory content prepared any prospective project manager with what's required of them and really stirs up interest to want to keep learning the course. It's an eye opener for anyone intending to start a career in project management.