Back to Foundations of Project Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Foundations of Project Management by Google

LA
Apr 27, 2021

Gives a solid background understanding to starting with project management and explains concepts such as organizational culture/structure and project management practices such as agile and waterfall.

IK
May 3, 2021

It was reall good to learn from such nice professionals. The course is well designed and it keeps your interest alive till last minute. Really learned a lot from this. Thank you Google and Coursera.

26 - 50 of 973 Reviews for Foundations of Project Management

By Lucía C P

Apr 18, 2021

This course it's incredibly well designed and planned. They have programmed this to keep you motivated and fuel you constantly with valuable information so that you never stop to learn. There is nothing in this course that will make you feel like you are loosing your time. There is a lot of valuable insight from Googlers that work in the Project Management field. Very well done to all the people that created this course, you are approaching a great deal of people to a brighter and promising future with this Professional Certificate for Project Management. I'm very excited to see what's next!

By Rachel W

Apr 19, 2021

I found there was a significant amount of information and it was all presented in an engaging manner. It was nice to have the videos (with closed captioning) and the readings throughout the course. The difficult manner is the quizzes and having a good opportunity to really understand the material, but nonetheless, the course is presented well.

By K S T

Apr 19, 2021

This was an excellent course. I learned a lot, was excited to log in and complete assignments each week, and appreciated that the teaching methods included a combination of video, reading, quizzes, and interactive infographics. Changing things up kept the lessons fresh and made the information easier to remember.

By Cat H

Apr 18, 2021

I've taken a number of online courses since the pandemic began, and this one is hands down the best so far. It elevates online learning to a new level, keeps the learner engaged, flows smoothly between tasks, and is beautifully engineered to be understandable and approachable.

By Liam M

Mar 20, 2021

Very well presented course with a good foundation that gives insight into what being a project manager is all about. Tasks are relevant and instructors are very well spoken. Examples were easy to understand and see why they are relevant to the course materials.

By Lance A

Apr 27, 2021

By Becky C

Apr 11, 2021

Great course which lays out all the basic concepts of Project Management. I like the mix of videos and reading as well the infographics which make the course easy to follow and interesting.

By Liew K Y

Mar 20, 2021

Great foundations with a lot of interesting insight of project management. The objectives of this course are clearly achieved, looking forward to learn more in next few courses!

By BLESSING J M

Apr 7, 2021

In depth Crash course. I binged it like Netflix and did Course 1 in a week. Maybe its that I don't have a life, but it is a very informative course and absolutely loved it.

By Sofia C

Apr 19, 2021

Great experience! I loved the mix of videos, readings, exercises and professional insight. The structure of the course keeps you motivated and wanting more!

By Jennelyn M

Mar 12, 2021

I love this course because it help me to know what should I do as a project manager. In this view, I may be ready on the new task that will be given on me.

By Sarah R P

Mar 12, 2021

Very good foundational intro to the world of project management. Appreciated the focus on helping individuals switch careers and break into this field.

By Moises M

Apr 18, 2021

Great content, I loved it from the 1st video to the last one! congratulations to the participants, make my journey way better than I was expecting!

By Josh O

Mar 22, 2021

I learned sooo much from this foundation course, I honestly can't wait to finish the rest. Thank you to Google and Coursera for this!

By Abdulkabir O O

Apr 19, 2021

Really impactful and straight-to-the-point training with excellent examples. I enjoyed this and definitely want more.

By Daniel Y

Mar 24, 2021

This course was fun, interesting, entertaining, and simple. They designed this first course perfectly so far.

By Sarah A E C

Apr 19, 2021

I never thought I'd be this eager to learn and enjoy a course as much as I did during this course.

By Jasson C

Mar 13, 2021

Fantastic introduction to the world of project management.

By Jezavel F

Apr 8, 2021

Dynamic, excellent presenters, very friendly to navigate!

By Andrea G

Apr 6, 2021

The course is a great introduction to Project Management, I really enjoyed it and I will continue with next courses.

I think the only thing that could be improved are the "discussion forums" parts. Inside each of these parts, it would be useful to have a direct link to the related discussion forum to look out at previous answers without being forced to always enter its own personal post. I did not participate to some of the discussion forums because I was not really sure I was correctly understanding the goal of the question. Just looking at others' answers could have provided more starting points to help me share my ideas too.

By Isa R

Mar 13, 2021

I've been learning through the PMP Book and it's a bit different. There's some key fundaments that will appear in the PMP exam in a different way, that you have been teaching here. However, I love that you give real life examples and testemonials. That really helps understand better how some principles may apply on a day-to-day basis.

By Matthew C

Mar 13, 2021

Useful. There needs to be some more proofreading of the quiz questions (for example, sometimes it wants you to select "all that apply" but doesn't give you that instruction.)

By Ivo B

A good and crucial course on Foundations of Project Management

By Sima H

Apr 14, 2021

I very much liked the course. The videos and readings were not too long and were indeed engaging. I appreciate offering it as I am trying to expand my learning and help my candidacy for job opportunities as well as learning personally. If Google and Coursera could offer classes related to financial management similar to CFP or CMA with a certificate would be absolutely wonderful. with CFP even if we go through the course, if we are not working at investment companies, we cannot earn or receive the degree. Thanks again. Sima Hassassian

By Markus S

Mar 28, 2021

This course is really incredible and one of the topics that I liked the most was the following and I believe that it is what can make a big change in many companies, the importance of organizational culture. The culture of an organization defines its identity. Its identity essentially describes how the company conducts its business, both internally and externally. A company's values and organizational culture go hand in hand; its values are part of its identity. You can almost think of an organization's culture as its personality.