Back to Foundations of Project Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Foundations of Project Management by Google

JK
Oct 5, 2021

Very informative and thorough! I've finished this course with so much knowledge that can be applied to the workforce. Everything is laid out in easy to follow and efficient steps. Couldn't be happier!

LD
Aug 11, 2021

I loved this course. It was so informative. I took a lot of notes and hope to implement everything I've learned in real-life instances. I look forward to advancing professionally as a project manager.

201 - 225 of 3,258 Reviews for Foundations of Project Management

By Teresa B

Jul 25, 2021

T​he course is well structured, the lecturers are engaging and the detailed knowledge provided is substantial and worth the time investment to complete the course. I have project management experience, but it was a great refresher for me since I have been out of the field for several years. Highly recommend.

By Archana S

Apr 27, 2021

I should say that learning from Google is much way easier than from any other resource. Even if you are new to this field, you'll not have any single issues in understanding all these new kinds of stuff. Learning is actually fun with live demos and examples, hearing from experienced people their experiences.

By Gaurav K

May 19, 2021

I found this course is a perfect way to get familiar with the Project management profession, especially for beginners. It also provides a lot to learn about even for experienced professional like me. I am glad that I completed this course. It has motivated me to go ahead with further specialization courses.

By Roberto A

Apr 28, 2021

I'm thrilled, and I can't wait to start with the second phase. All those concepts made me more and more interested on the subject since day 1. I wonder why I didn't start before. And the course is well realized, subjects clearly explained, interesting small videos from real people involved in the job. Wow !

By Kenneth P

Jun 16, 2021

Great courses, the material very on point, also nice explanation from the lecturers. I liked the part when some Google teams share their career. Really recommended this courses for people who want to begin the career as project manager and even for the senior project manager it's still impactful. Thank you

By Menon S

Oct 10, 2021

It is a very useful course indeed

The skills that I have learned in this course are critical thinking, allows to find and address potential scopes in Project Management. It allows analysing and solving problems skills and always looking for improvements to add to the wider scenario of Project Management.

By ABDUL M F

Mar 29, 2021

Excellent Approach and Well Detailed Course Material. Videos explained each segment deeply whereas, reading content helped a lot in understanding minor technical information with graphics. Thanks for sharing a great personal experience along with real-life examples. I cannot wait to start Course 02 of 03.

By Wisdom V A

Apr 22, 2021

It was an in-depth exposure and experience to be on this course. It has actually opened up my mind and understanding as to the nitty-gritty of Project Management. Will further the course to complete the certificate level in order to fully abreast and vested in the subject as well as the practical aspect.

By Candayshia L

Mar 31, 2021

I loved how this course didn't let me cut corners. It gave me all the information I needed to know and made sure I knew the information. The switch between videos and articles kept me engaged as I didn't know what type of lesson to expect next. I loved learning this way. Thank you Google and employees!

By Hugo M P R

Jul 22, 2021

I really enjoyed the content and how they make it to the point so we can focus on what really matters. Not only that, but they also make some fast quizzes where we can double check if we did get all concepts correctly. I also enjoyed the past experience sharing and how some people got to a PM position.

By Nishan C

Jun 30, 2021

A great course for those who are stepping into the world of Project Management.

It will take you through all the fundamentals of Project Management in an easy to understand, non-overwhelming manner. Google has done a fantastic job in presenting information to keep you engaged and wanting to learn more.

By Melissa M

Mar 26, 2021

Highly interactive and engaging, offering a mix of content and opportunities to check your understanding. This is not a stream of back-to-back videos peppered with multiple-choice questions. The lessons are applied to practical situations, quickly bridging the gap from concept to skill.

Bravo, Google.

By Natalie S

Aug 18, 2021

This course was well delivered, I enjoyed the hands on resources such as sorting steps in the process into their actual place in the project. The Quizzes being placed throughout, really helped the information to stick. It was effective the way they used Hybrid methodology to deliver the course. 10/10

By Rachel C

Jun 1, 2021

I am feeling even more confident about my decision to pursue project management after this course. The information has been presented in a meaningful way and the career development emphasis has been really encouraging. I am so excited to continue learning more about project management through Google!

By Jiljo J

Jul 10, 2021

I started this course to learn more about the project management. The amazing energy expressed by Mr. Emilio, Program Manager, Responsible Innovation was remarkable. This course definitely elaborated on the foundations of project management and was really helpful for anyone to learn the foundations.

By Jaime T

Apr 27, 2021

Easy to understand concepts that felt very approachable. Strong emphasis on the fact that project management can be for anyone, as told by videos showcasing Googlers from all walks of life. The content was high quality with a good mixture of videos, reading, and quizzes to suit many learning styles.

By Eva M

Sep 12, 2021

Loved it! It was very clear and every meaning is clearly defined. The Quizzes were fun and easy to understand as well! The complaint I have that is not major is that the extra content such as the participation have a mark as completed button for people who do not feel comfortable participating :)

By TRIBENI S

Jun 21, 2021

It's really amazing and informatic with brief foundational tips about how to move ahead in the path of project management career. It helped me to understand this course from scratch and the way the guide is directed , anyone can easily understand this irrespective of the educational background.

By T. L R

Aug 3, 2021

V​ery clear and robust learning material, I loved it. It was extremely well done, the examples used helped me to retain the concepts and understand them further. Well done and thank you to the team that put all of this together. Your efforts are helping a lot of people and I am very grateful!

By Hassan G

Aug 29, 2021

Expected it to be good, but it turned out to be GREAT. Learned a lot and definitely looking forward to completing the Certification in its entirety. Thank you GOOGLE for being proactive and providing us individuals Certifications that will have real impact on us, our job hunts, and careers!

By Geetika G

Apr 11, 2021

The course was very thorough and touched all the topics necessary to get started in a Project Management role. The content was very well reviewed and explained by the instructor. The quiz was great way to revise the topics and the short videos with real PMs at Google was very helpful too.

By Ashley L

Sep 17, 2021

I have always struggled with retaining what i am working on as i have ADHD but i was very surprised to see that i have completed this with actually retaining all of the information! I amvery excited to continue onto the next courses and to complete this certificate! Thank you Google!

By Fabio S

Aug 22, 2021

I suggest that the students could download a pdf organized with all the available reading material so we could eventually print from it. I had to organize all 91 activities using OneNote, which is great but sometimes a pdf guide (textbook) can be a better source of reading and study.

By M H

Jun 2, 2021

This was a really great course. Really well structured and with excellent presentations. I particularly liked the way current Project Managers from Google presented. Thought that the structure of the course has set me up for the rest of the specialisation really well. Very enjoyable!

By Leonel H

May 11, 2021

I learned a lot and even I remember many concepts that I´ve already know. I just want to suggest if you can put more volume at the videos, sometimes I had to up all the volume system on my laptop. Anyway, was a great course, I taken notes of everything and I´m exited about the next.