Back to Foundations of Project Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Foundations of Project Management by Google

LA
Apr 27, 2021

Gives a solid background understanding to starting with project management and explains concepts such as organizational culture/structure and project management practices such as agile and waterfall.

IK
May 3, 2021

It was reall good to learn from such nice professionals. The course is well designed and it keeps your interest alive till last minute. Really learned a lot from this. Thank you Google and Coursera.

176 - 200 of 1,114 Reviews for Foundations of Project Management

By Jephter C

May 10, 2021

The course was really beginner friendly and really thaugh through all the basics of project management. Feel like I already have a pretty good idea of what project management is all about.

By Triana G V

Apr 19, 2021

The specific explanations and how the information is organized are perfect! Too great for beginners and easy to understand how to connect to our style and purpose in the management career.

By Victor J

May 4, 2021

This course has been great so far. I am refreshing some things I needed a refresher on. Its also exposed to me some things I now want to learn more about to add to my skills and resume.

By Samuel T

Mar 27, 2021

This course has given me a clear overview of what project management jobs consist of. IT also provided a clear path to improving my skills and understanding what is expected of the role.

By Souradeep K

Apr 21, 2021

This is one of the best courses out there. Everyone can try this course to get a handful experience and to develop a keen sense and knowledge on Project Management and it's methodology,

By Liliana G n H

Apr 12, 2021

I loved the way I was introduced to Project Management and its foundations. I think is great to bring real-life examples to translate theory into practice, that's the best way to learn!

By Miguel F C

May 2, 2021

Fantastica experiencia de aprendizaje, muy didáctico y de fácil estudio, repetiría sin duda.Lecciones que van al tema del curso sin artíficios que te hagan perder el tiempo. Fantastico

By WATUTHANTHRIGE K G S P

Apr 16, 2021

Great course ,Short and sweet videos which explained the concepts thoroughly , and from the way they presented i know i was right to choose this course because they are professionals.

By Nampetch C

Apr 16, 2021

This is a great course for anyone who want to set a foundation for project management and pursue a PM career. The instructor was great, easy-to-understand communication, and friendly.

By eliana r

May 16, 2021

Excelente curso, muy buen contenido. Algunas tareas son un poco tediosas, pero valen la pena. Todo en inglés, así que también sirve como práctica si tu primer idioma no es el inglés.

By Nicole N

Apr 26, 2021

Very good course! Great presenters and in-depth (but not too much!) information to get us started. I highly recommend this course (and have) to anyone looking for this Certification.

By Mohamed O S

Apr 6, 2021

This course extremely essential for any junior project manger to gain better insights and understanding on the foundation project mgt. The content and facilitators are super awesome!

By Cesar C

Apr 21, 2021

It has great insights into the basics of project management. The videos are clear, the readings comprehensive and the quizzes cover the relevant topics. Looking forward to course 2

By Sergio A

May 17, 2021

The course Foundations of Project Management is very detailed and in-depth but presented in a way that is easy to understand, follow, and engages you in the material being taught.

By Gina T C G

Apr 26, 2021

Foundations of Project Management taught me the critical elements of what it takes to be a successful project manager.

Three weeks into this course, I am managing a family's move.

By Aindrea S

Apr 3, 2021

I'm really impressed with it. I think the format is great, videos are the right length, the readings are easy to understand. The content was easy to understand and I learned lots!

By Nguyen D T

May 2, 2021

It is useful and great course. It provides me a lot of new information and knowledge. It also inspired me to be a professional PM. Great course for one who want to become a PM.

By Harnoor K

Mar 26, 2021

It is a great course for someone with no knowledge of project management. Very relevant in the current scenario! The exercises and quizzes are quite interactive. Give it a try!

By Caroline T

Mar 16, 2021

Very informative for a foundational course on Project Management. I'm completely new to Project Management. All the course material was very interesting and easy to understand.

By Saurabh S

May 15, 2021

The inclusion of concepts like Lean & Six SIgma, alongwith Organizational Structure, Organizational Culture and the impact on Project and Change Management was a real delight.

By Shannon E

Apr 19, 2021

I am very happy with how informative and engaging this course was. I was able to finish it at my own pace. The course videos were digestible. The assignments were educational.

By Alessio T

Apr 3, 2021

Very interesting and never boring. Infos are given in very smart and friendy way for newbies, and are well illustrated for going deeper in concepts and glossay with easy words

By Mohammad Y A

Mar 25, 2021

A very interesting and encouraging course. I thought I will browse the course only but I was drawn to the course and its lucid style. It didn't take me much time to finish it.

By Andor T

Apr 27, 2021

I enjoyed learning the Foundations of Project Management. There is so much in this course that I did not know. Just knowing the different methodologies has helped me already.

By Emmanuel N

Mar 25, 2021

Great introductory course. I learnt that a project manager is like a drummer on the band. He keeps a steady beat on the project and make sure everything is playing correctly.