Back to Foundations of Project Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Foundations of Project Management by Google

JK
Oct 5, 2021

Very informative and thorough! I've finished this course with so much knowledge that can be applied to the workforce. Everything is laid out in easy to follow and efficient steps. Couldn't be happier!

LD
Aug 11, 2021

I loved this course. It was so informative. I took a lot of notes and hope to implement everything I've learned in real-life instances. I look forward to advancing professionally as a project manager.

176 - 200 of 3,258 Reviews for Foundations of Project Management

By Stylianos M

Sep 17, 2021

It helped me enter the world of Project Management. A big Bravo to the Instructors!!!! Thank you all for your efforts you did and doing. I am sure many people like me will get advanced on their career by starting such a course ....and..We are still in the beginning of this nice journey in the world of Proj.Mngmnt Great Job!!!!

By Dale A C j

Apr 24, 2021

This course was great at covering all the foundations of project managers and how they impact businesses and organizations as well as defining key business terminology and methodology. I think the questions should be a little more challenging, engaging with the user, but very comprehensive and well developed course nonetheless.

By Javier D

Jul 28, 2021

Had taken the course before but deleted my account, i realized how well I learned the material instead of simply memorizing it when i was able to run through it again in less than 3 days. Amazing planning and focusing of key points really teaches people instead of simply asking them to memorize something they will soon forget.

By Kshitij R

Aug 10, 2021

The way this course is structured is really good. Videos and reading materials are not too lengthy (10 minutes max). Interactive Web Interface is what I liked the most about this course. Not to mention the graphics within each video and the video quality itself is up to the mark.

I'm going for the second course. See you there.

By FAISAL A

Jul 27, 2021

I thought that I would just get this over with quickly and maybe just keep and earn a certificate but truly this course is Intuitive and interactive and one has to actually pay attention and learn some things before they can get the certificate. I Wish all the best for the upcoming people who will participate in this program.

By Paige L

Mar 24, 2021

Great overview and just the right amount of content. Did a great job of demonstrating how all kinds of life skills can translate to a new, entry-level career in project management. Appreciated the insights from real project management professionals who followed a non-traditional path to start their project management careers.

By Dr a y

Sep 10, 2021

Really its too important topic with great motivation factors. nowadays we have sudden changes in technology, internal and external environmental changes, global competition, new customized requirements on products & services, new expectations of now more educated customers & users than before,so thanks a lot for this course.

By Luis C C

May 17, 2021

Excellent and extremely useful information, delivered in a clear way and with realistic examples to better understand the topics and subjects. Emilio has a good way to provide the information without it sounding boring or overwhelming.

I would like to hear more examples of the topics within Google and/or other organizations.

By Khristine G

Apr 25, 2021

I loved the depth of information and the encouraging way the presenters delivered new concepts and principles. I also like the way the learning platform makes it easy to take notes and the fact that I can go back and review video content as much as I need to. After finishing Course 1 I feel very confident that I can do this.

By Olakunle A

Jul 18, 2021

This course did justice to understanding the fundamentals of project management. This introductory content prepared any prospective project manager with what's required of them and really stirs up interest to want to keep learning the course. It's an eye opener for anyone intending to start a career in project management.

By Kavya K

Jul 7, 2021

It's a very thorough and extensive course. If you think you can sleep between classes and still earn a certificate, this surely won't be your cup of tea. I loved how example oriented the course was, even if you felt lost due to new concepts, the examples and experiences really helped in understanding the concepts better.

By Gulnoza R

Aug 20, 2021

As a person who had a rough idea of project management, this course met my expectations. During the 4 weeks that I have passed in 4 days, certain aspects of management are revealed quite well. The desire to take other courses in this program has increased significantly. Thanks to Google and Coursera for this opportunity!

By Christophenifer

May 14, 2021

This course was well put together for what it was designed to do: provide the foundation. The mix of videos, reading, quizzes, and testimonials definitely helped keep me from stagnating in the class. I have a hard time keeping my attention on a topic for very long IF the content doesn't vary, this class fit me well! :)

By MOHAMMED M Y M A R

Apr 10, 2021

لقد تعلمت مهارات مختلفة في هذه الدورة الرائعة ، وكيفية التواصل مع أعضاء المشروع وكيفية الحصول على موارد التخطيط ووضع خطة مشروع مع جدول زمني لتحقيق متطلبات المشروع أو المشروع ، وعمل الرؤية ورسالة المشروع بمعايير قابلة للقياس وأهداف واضحة للمشروع.

أنت تعرف أيضًا أهمية إدارة التغيير وأن الثقافة تلعب دورًا مهمًا في المشروع

By Nzibe M

Jul 2, 2021

Brilliant course that introduces, refreshes and/or enlightens individuals keen on applying modern techniques in project management across a diverse array of professional settings from event management, construction management, industrial process management to Agile techniques in project management for the IT industry.

By Nicole R

May 12, 2021

I really enjoyed this. It was educational but not overwhelming. I really loved the videos of those who work at Google company, what they do and their background. It made a PM position feel obtainable regardless of your current career or background. I think it was a great foundation and I'm eager to take the next part.

By Mohammad A D

Apr 12, 2021

In fact, I attended several project management professional courses, But in this course, the Informations were presented in a more smooth and practical way. and important aspects are covered in an attractive way to follow.

Thank you Google for this course, and thank Emilio for the smoothness and clarity.

thank you all!

By Ajin J

May 21, 2021

This course was well designed and had my full interest till the end of the course. All concepts are described in simple way and is easy to understand. There activities and also reading materials along with the video which enhanced the learning experience. Thank you google for providing such an interesting course.

By BOUH M

May 17, 2021

I am very glad to complete in this courses , it was a great opportunity for me in order to achieve one of my most important in my life . I was dreaming in longtime to study some of like this course and finaly Google offered me a great opportunity . I thank google company for giving me in this opportunity.

By SPENCER

Apr 19, 2021

I am very much satisfied with this course but it'd be better to add more section on Agile and Waterfall. I have had similar experiences on most of the topics but I'd like to know more on those (Agile and Waterfall). It was also interesting to see how CM could impact the final step on the adoption of the project.

By Jose S

Sep 28, 2021

ExcellentExcellent course, very friendly, its content quite complete and easy to understand, the practical exercises complete the training a lot. The instructions are all excellent. Congratulations, it is perceived that they are excellent professionals and are 100% identified and committed to the company, Great.

By Vivek W

Aug 25, 2021

It was the perfect beginning, initially i was not prepared as i thought how they can make it interesting online, but they have done it keeping things simple. Bringing in people with different background and sharing their views was the perfect booster, eg. the bar attender now a program manager at google. awesome

By Felipe C T

Aug 24, 2021

El curso es de fácil entendimiento ya que lo hacen muy practico y con ejemplos muy claros para entender, adicionalmente el interlocutor tiene un gran conocimiento del tema dando explicaciones de manera sencilla y clara. Es de gran agrado para cualquier que desee comenzar a entender el mundo de Project Management

By Jonathan F

Oct 18, 2021

Google has a way of breathing life into all that they intend to teach. Taking this course has opened me up to the world of project management, literally making me fall in love with the field. And the best news is that it is very applicable to every part of life. This course showed me how. I highly recommend it!

By Ruzzel B

Apr 24, 2021

Thank you for the great class! I really enjoyed learning from this course. Covers good foundation for Project Management and relates to daily life experience and how it applies to Project Management. The videos of the Project Managers at Google were inspiring too. I'm looking forward to taking the next course.