Back to Foundations of Project Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Foundations of Project Management by Google

LA
Apr 27, 2021

Gives a solid background understanding to starting with project management and explains concepts such as organizational culture/structure and project management practices such as agile and waterfall.

IK
May 3, 2021

It was reall good to learn from such nice professionals. The course is well designed and it keeps your interest alive till last minute. Really learned a lot from this. Thank you Google and Coursera.

101 - 125 of 1,021 Reviews for Foundations of Project Management

By Andreas L

Mar 19, 2021

As someone who had started PMP Exam Training before this course - I can only say how pleasantly surprised I am on the structure and content. This course and the next 5 hopefully too are excellent in PMP & CAPM preparation and truly lay a foundation of a long lasting career.

By Arlene O

Apr 27, 2021

Great course! The educational videos and videos of current google employees describing their experience in PM in the real world were very helpful. I learned a lot in this first course and am looking forward to the remaining 5 courses in this certificate program!

By Alby N

Apr 16, 2021

Great course. A lot of new and useful information. Emilio and the rest of the people involved did an amazing job. I didn't except to be that thrilled for the course, but they made if very interesting and easy to learn and understand. Thank you for the great work!

By Nurhan M

Apr 28, 2021

It was more than couple of basic information this is why I have enjoyed it so much, a glimpse from here and there which eventually gave me a big picture of the whole project management thing. The quizzes helped me so much to review the important information.

By Roberto C

Apr 25, 2021

Thank you for all the knowledge, tips and insight. I believe this course contains many useful information. From understanding project management, through how useful is on an organization and even how to apply to jobs were these acquired skills are useful.

By Elisabeth K

Apr 26, 2021

This course gave a very concise, but useful, overview of a project manager's job and role within an organization. It was a great introduction to the job with many chances to reflect on how project management fits in with each student's life and goals.

By Dele-Oyeleru C M

Apr 30, 2021

This course does an amazing job of outlining and exploring the wide spectrum of Project Management.

The real-world examples of actual Google Project Managers, their stories, experiences, challenges give the course a humane feel and aid understanding.

By Felipe G

Apr 16, 2021

I have said it throughout the course, the amount of information that I have acquired is incredible, I am not only PM but I am also a coordinator and I execute many tools but this was early to finally close a stage. For the next stage, work at Google.

By Kimberly S

Mar 17, 2021

I think that this first course is a great start for anyone that is exploring a role in project management. I also think that this first course is a way for seasoned PMs to brush up on their skills or upskill. I'm looking forward to the next course.

By Matheus P

May 1, 2021

O curso superou minhas expectativas na questão de conteúdo e apresentação.

Mesmo sendo um curso on-line, foi bastante instigante e dinâmico, alternando entre vídeos, textos e atividades. Abordou tópicos importantes e de maneira bastante satisfatória.

By Kay M

Apr 20, 2021

So far, so good! I've learned a lot, and the content is presented in a very understandable way. Prior to this course I used to think that project management was a really difficult area to get into, even though I'd always wanted to do it.

Not anymore!

By Melinda D

Apr 16, 2021

Spannende Einleitung in den Kurs, man kann sich erst mal in das gesamte Thema reinfinden. Es dauert meistens eher weniger lange als angegeben und durch die gute Abwechlung zwischen Video/ lesen/ schreiben/ Quizzes/ Aufgaben wird es nicht langweilig.

By Michelle W

Mar 15, 2021

This is an excellent course. I have tried several via Udemy, and other online instructors, and this blows the others away. Thank you for this refreshing approach, down to earth instruction, and diverse presentation. I am SO happy I signed up for it.

By Ana C

Apr 15, 2021

Excellent course, I lot of information about the foundations of project management that will help me to understand more about the beaty of this role. I really recommend anybody that interesting to learn about project management to take this course.

By Bruna d S P

Apr 19, 2021

It is a course that greatly expanded my knowledge of Project Management and the true role of a Project Manager.Thank you Coursera for making the course available and the entire Google team for teaching the classes and making the content available.

By ali a

Apr 15, 2021

Its an excellent opportunity for every one enrolled with this course. It provides with great content and easy to understand approach . No doubt very well presented , easy to understand and will be a career booster in Project Management field.

By Ilham A R

Mar 19, 2021

This course gives me a lot of insightful knowledge that I didn't expect. I genuinely believe everyone that is on their way to start their professional career, even if it is not necessarily in project management, will benefit from this course.

By zachary s

Apr 24, 2021

I'm sad we don't get the teacher in the next course, he was fantastic! I'm sure the next will be just as good though. The course outline, the content, and the breakup of content was perfect and I wouldn't change a thing. Great job, Googlers.

By ameni m

Apr 1, 2021

I highly recommend this course even if you're not interested in a PM role. For me this course helped to understand various technical terms I see on job posting ( not related to PM role) like interpersonal skills, transferable skills and more

By Satchin S

May 8, 2021

Highly recommend this to anyone who is new, but interested in project management. even if you are not a project manager by profession, this will help you understand a lot when it comes to dealing with others in a team to deliver a project.

By Alejandro A

Apr 8, 2021

Very good course, explains clearly the principles of project management and I think is very cool how the instructors give examples of how they apply PM in their jobs at google. I will continue the 6 units so I could get the certificate.

By Waleed M

Apr 13, 2021

This is the best educational style I like. Listening to video lectures, sharing experiences from google gurus, reading rich with information, and quizzes full of challenge. I hope that the next courses be at the same high-class level.

By Rahul V

Apr 10, 2021

Google has done an excellent job. The course was very engaging. The content is well organized and is explained in a simple language with enough details to cover all aspects of project management that is fit for a foundations course.

By Alan S H K

May 9, 2021

The course was interactive and all ideas were clear and concise. A great programme for those who are trying to pick up skills for a PM job. There are bits and pieces on how to look out for a job as well. Overall a good experience.

By 775094 7

Apr 21, 2021

El primer curso de este programa es una gran forma de iniciarse. Los videos son entretenidos y comprensibles y se intercalan con testimonios verídicos de trabajadores de Google lo cual te da un sentimiento de realidad y esperanza.