Back to Foundations of Project Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Foundations of Project Management by Google

LA
Apr 27, 2021

Gives a solid background understanding to starting with project management and explains concepts such as organizational culture/structure and project management practices such as agile and waterfall.

IK
May 3, 2021

It was reall good to learn from such nice professionals. The course is well designed and it keeps your interest alive till last minute. Really learned a lot from this. Thank you Google and Coursera.

76 - 100 of 949 Reviews for Foundations of Project Management

By Mohammed A

Apr 10, 2021

لقد تعلمت مهارات مختلفة في هذه الدورة الرائعة ، وكيفية التواصل مع أعضاء المشروع وكيفية الحصول على موارد التخطيط ووضع خطة مشروع مع جدول زمني لتحقيق متطلبات المشروع أو المشروع ، وعمل الرؤية ورسالة المشروع بمعايير قابلة للقياس وأهداف واضحة للمشروع.

أنت تعرف أيضًا أهمية إدارة التغيير وأن الثقافة تلعب دورًا مهمًا في المشروع

By Mohammad A D

Apr 12, 2021

In fact, I attended several project management professional courses, But in this course, the Informations were presented in a more smooth and practical way. and important aspects are covered in an attractive way to follow.

Thank you Google for this course, and thank Emilio for the smoothness and clarity.

thank you all!

By SPENCER

Apr 19, 2021

I am very much satisfied with this course but it'd be better to add more section on Agile and Waterfall. I have had similar experiences on most of the topics but I'd like to know more on those (Agile and Waterfall). It was also interesting to see how CM could impact the final step on the adoption of the project.

By Ruzzel B

Apr 24, 2021

Thank you for the great class! I really enjoyed learning from this course. Covers good foundation for Project Management and relates to daily life experience and how it applies to Project Management. The videos of the Project Managers at Google were inspiring too. I'm looking forward to taking the next course.

By Archana S

Apr 27, 2021

I should say that learning from Google is much way easier than from any other resource. Even if you are new to this field, you'll not have any single issues in understanding all these new kinds of stuff. Learning is actually fun with live demos and examples, hearing from experienced people their experiences.

By Roberto A

Apr 28, 2021

I'm thrilled, and I can't wait to start with the second phase. All those concepts made me more and more interested on the subject since day 1. I wonder why I didn't start before. And the course is well realized, subjects clearly explained, interesting small videos from real people involved in the job. Wow !

By ABDUL M F

Mar 29, 2021

Excellent Approach and Well Detailed Course Material. Videos explained each segment deeply whereas, reading content helped a lot in understanding minor technical information with graphics. Thanks for sharing a great personal experience along with real-life examples. I cannot wait to start Course 02 of 03.

By Wisdom V A

Apr 22, 2021

It was an in-depth exposure and experience to be on this course. It has actually opened up my mind and understanding as to the nitty-gritty of Project Management. Will further the course to complete the certificate level in order to fully abreast and vested in the subject as well as the practical aspect.

By Candayshia L

Mar 31, 2021

I loved how this course didn't let me cut corners. It gave me all the information I needed to know and made sure I knew the information. The switch between videos and articles kept me engaged as I didn't know what type of lesson to expect next. I loved learning this way. Thank you Google and employees!

By Melissa M

Mar 26, 2021

Highly interactive and engaging, offering a mix of content and opportunities to check your understanding. This is not a stream of back-to-back videos peppered with multiple-choice questions. The lessons are applied to practical situations, quickly bridging the gap from concept to skill.

Bravo, Google.

By Jaime T

Apr 27, 2021

Easy to understand concepts that felt very approachable. Strong emphasis on the fact that project management can be for anyone, as told by videos showcasing Googlers from all walks of life. The content was high quality with a good mixture of videos, reading, and quizzes to suit many learning styles.

By Geetika G

Apr 11, 2021

The course was very thorough and touched all the topics necessary to get started in a Project Management role. The content was very well reviewed and explained by the instructor. The quiz was great way to revise the topics and the short videos with real PMs at Google was very helpful too.

By Salome M

Mar 27, 2021

Great! It was most interesting way to teach someone something and I am exiting for your job. Thank you so much for such an interesting and important course, that gave me very strong feeling with future plans and thoughts that I can do more in my carrer and some day I will do my best!

By Bhawana S

Apr 15, 2021

Very comprehensive and well designed foundation course. I enjoyed several inputs and thoughts shared by Google team , their perspective and roles and responsibilities. It seems everyone is passionate and enjoy their responsibilities, interactions with people and delivery results.

By Shashikant B

Apr 10, 2021

The course has helped me to get a holistic view of what project management is and the related methodologies to be put in use. It covers the aspects of organisational structures and culture thereby focussing on real world applications to the subject matter. I highly recommend it!!

By Karla

Apr 1, 2021

I learned about the foundations of PM, what does PM manager does and how can you be an effective Project manager, the phases of PM, Impact of org. structure and culture, and a glimpse to change management. Great to learn new things and aspects I didn't consider previously in PM.

By Eric P

Mar 17, 2021

This course gave a great overview of the foundations of project management. It also provided valuable insights into various management methodologies and approaches. In addition, the course explained how organizational culture and structure can impact you as a project manager.

By Pranay R

Mar 12, 2021

The course consists the foundational details and the information of the practices that are relevant today. Reducing waste and Kanban is inherent processes these days and for improving today from yesterday these approaches along with Project management principles are required.

By Andreas L

Mar 19, 2021

As someone who had started PMP Exam Training before this course - I can only say how pleasantly surprised I am on the structure and content. This course and the next 5 hopefully too are excellent in PMP & CAPM preparation and truly lay a foundation of a long lasting career.

By Arlene O

Apr 27, 2021

Great course! The educational videos and videos of current google employees describing their experience in PM in the real world were very helpful. I learned a lot in this first course and am looking forward to the remaining 5 courses in this certificate program!

By Alby N

Apr 16, 2021

Great course. A lot of new and useful information. Emilio and the rest of the people involved did an amazing job. I didn't except to be that thrilled for the course, but they made if very interesting and easy to learn and understand. Thank you for the great work!

By Nourhan M

Apr 28, 2021

It was more than couple of basic information this is why I have enjoyed it so much, a glimpse from here and there which eventually gave me a big picture of the whole project management thing. The quizzes helped me so much to review the important information.

By Roberto C

Apr 25, 2021

Thank you for all the knowledge, tips and insight. I believe this course contains many useful information. From understanding project management, through how useful is on an organization and even how to apply to jobs were these acquired skills are useful.

By Elisabeth K

Apr 26, 2021

This course gave a very concise, but useful, overview of a project manager's job and role within an organization. It was a great introduction to the job with many chances to reflect on how project management fits in with each student's life and goals.

By Dele-Oyeleru C M

Apr 30, 2021

This course does an amazing job of outlining and exploring the wide spectrum of Project Management.

The real-world examples of actual Google Project Managers, their stories, experiences, challenges give the course a humane feel and aid understanding.