Back to Foundations of Project Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Foundations of Project Management by Google

LD
Aug 11, 2021

I loved this course. It was so informative. I took a lot of notes and hope to implement everything I've learned in real-life instances. I look forward to advancing professionally as a project manager.

JK
Oct 5, 2021

Very informative and thorough! I've finished this course with so much knowledge that can be applied to the workforce. Everything is laid out in easy to follow and efficient steps. Couldn't be happier!

126 - 150 of 3,326 Reviews for Foundations of Project Management

By Ramón L M

Apr 11, 2021

This course has been a rush for me. I've loved every minute of it, and I've learned so much! I started this journey with almost no knowlege about project management, neither I knew if it would be of any interest for me. Now I find myself ansious to keep going and learn more! The course is impecable, the teachers are amazing, it's full of useful infographics and the challenges are fun! Totally recomended!

By V C

Mar 19, 2021

The course is informative, easy to navigate, the videos and the real-stories are a pleasure to watch. The quizzes helped review what part of the material should be re-watched or read again. Discussion forums help connect with other people and read insights from others. The glossary comes in handy as well for definitions. Thanks a lot for all the hard work that was put behind building this amazing course!

By Sriganeshan S

May 23, 2021

I enjoyed all aspects of this program. The contents were easy to interpret and relatable to all professionals who are even remotely associated. I do not usually say it was fun to learn but it actually was. Thank you Google and Coursera for implementing this course, its useful materials and the great experience. I'd recommend this program to anyone who are interested in learning and developing PM skills.

By Mahra A M

Sep 9, 2021

It's really interesting and great course. The content well structured and informative. In this course we learned bout to the following topics: - The role and value of a project manager - Project life cycle - Project management methodologies - Organizational structure and culture Highly recommended for anyone wanting to start their project management career. Looking forward to complete the next course.

By Dimitar B

Sep 5, 2021

I​ had gone through other project management courses in other platforms and after a few I had given up on the idea of this role for my career development. This course for the Foundations of Project Management reignited my desire to develop in this field and motivate me to keep learning and growing. Great place to start for people who are not sure if they are on the right path of career development.

By Nguyen D T

Oct 23, 2021

Foundations of Project Management from Google is something kind of magnificent to me. It provides the overarching picture of how a project looks like, how project management is. The course is combined various learning methods such as listening, active recalling, reflection,... to help learners engaged with online learning interestedly. Thanks Coursera for giving me a chance to learn this course

By Alexandra C

Oct 18, 2021

I loved my introduction to project management. I suppose the most unexpected thing was learning that I already knew much of what instructors taught through the course. It was nice to see my previous experience has not been for naught. And even more comforting to finally find a career goal that neatly packs all of my experience into a solid career path. I am even more excited about my future.

By Tracy

May 30, 2021

This course was extremely insightful and helpful in launching my career direction into a project management, specifically in design. As a designer, a ton of these principles are baked into the everyday work of a creative professional, and the information helped me to tease out all the management skills I had developed over the years. I am super excited to continue this certificate program.

By Rui M T M

Jul 13, 2021

T​he Google s educational program has ideias, principles, processes, and values that prepare us for the challenges of management near future.

A​ "Watterfall" of knowledge, this course is extemelly very well developed, with a suitability and integrity of a universe of industries, corporations and organizations.

A​ breath of fresh pinewood forest air in the educational landscape.

E​xcellent!

By Eleanor C

Apr 30, 2021

The course is closer to Agile and its practices so it gives a very general overview of the basics of project management and doesn't dive in too deep on the traditional project management and its practices.

But this is a good course with great insights by people who are actually doing the work and in the field, and it's especially useful for people who want to work in project management.

By Hallie R

Aug 22, 2021

I have been in the non-profit workforce for almost 30 years and I learned a lot during this course about the role of project management. It made me reflect on my organization, our leadership structure, how decisions are made. The course was also validating for the work that I do. I feel like I am going to learn different tools and skills that can enhance what I am already doing.

By Petrana K

Jul 25, 2021

This was an excellent course for beginners who are interested in project management. From Emilio, the teacher/narrator, who took time to explain everything in layman terms, study materials that were amazing, resources for further learning, to fun quizes (seriously, how did you make a quiz sound fun?!), I thoroughly enjoyed this course, and hope that all the others did / will too!

By Evans G

Jun 21, 2021

An excellent course for solidifying your already existent PM skills, it's also good for anyone starting out the project management path. The skills and resources shared are amazing as well as the opportunity to share your experiences and thoughts with fellow class mates through optional discussions. I would highly recommend this course to anyone interested in project management.

By Anita L

Jun 21, 2021

I​ really enjoyed this course. It gave me the confidence to move forward in my career. It was an extremely through course and very well taught. I enjoyed the videos and google representatives who gave talks on many interesting subjects.

T​he forums were very helpful as well.

I​ would highly recommend this course to anyone interested in the foundations of Project Management.

By Jonar B I

Sep 10, 2021

I​ like this course a lot. The presenter is pleasant and concise. The information presented was also great, with many different concepts of project management that I have never considered. Best of all, I liked how the course took the time to talk about things of interest to job seekers. There are many different project management roles that I have never considered as well.

By Zack S

Apr 1, 2021

Great intro, the content was easy to digest and really laid the path forward well. One issue I did have was not with the content, but the videos would end 30 seconds or so early. I would need to scroll to the bottom of the page and take notes from the transcript since the video would not play that portion even if I attempted to begin the video within the last 30 seconds.

By Najatul B

Aug 20, 2021

It was an amazing journey! I really recommend to those that have interest in organizing events or programs because it can give you a big picture on how to do it with proper knowledge. Trust me, before I join this course, my events were successful but the process throughout the events were totally messed up! So here I am, wanting to learn more about project management.

By Naba K B

Jul 16, 2021

They made the course so easy to understand !!

The study materials , Instructors, methodology , assignments, course contents , pic quality of videos ,option in videos , interface, page instructions ,additional links in between all are superb .

The word 'Excellent' is probably an under adjective to describe the quality of the course .

Thank you Coursera .Thank you Google

By Regina T A

Apr 22, 2021

The learning process was very interesting, appealing and engaging. Organization and presentation of course content was perfect. I really enjoyed every bit of it. I wish to use this opportunity to thank Google for thier contributions to empowering young professionals during this crisis. I am beneficiary of thier benevolence and I encourage everyone out there to enroll.

By Sugam R

Aug 26, 2021

The 4-week course have me a good idea of the basics of the project management and how easily we can relate the term 'Project Management' to our day to day life. The course is facilitated by the best of the best people showcasing their diverse experiences in the field with the best examples and definitions of the various tools and techniques practiced in the industry.

By Rosana S

Jun 15, 2021

A complete and essential course for those who wish to boost their career and particularly have never had contact with project management.

Week 3 is a must, approaching Project Life Cycle and its breakdown concisely and objectively.

| 1, Iniatiate | 2, Make a Plan | 3, Execute & Complete Tasks | 4, Close |

Really enjoyed attending Emilio´s classes!

I highly recommend!

By Mildred O I

Jun 2, 2021

I feel greatly privileged to have been part of this course. The instructor was refreshing and very helpful with his explanations and mannerisms in describing concepts. Listening to stories from other project and program managers at Google was also very great. I look forward to more and also using the skills I have learned and worked on in my future career pursuit.

By BEN G R

Jul 16, 2021

Le cours est très complet, détaillé et bien présenté. Les supports de cours sont bien choisis et très utiles pour comprendre davantage les informations communiquées dans les différents chapitres. Je suis très satisfaite et très contente de participer à ce cours. J'ai beaucoup appris. Merci beaucoup à toute l'équipe de Google pour cette formation très pertinente.

By Julie M

Sep 3, 2021

The course was so informative and I looked forward to learning from the instructor and hearing experiences from other Google employees about their career path and experience. The reading materials were clean organized and easy to understand. I appreciate the authenticity that each contributor put in to help us understand the foundations of project management.

By Sharry P K

Oct 5, 2021

This course very well structured and presented. Easy to learn and well blended with reading and video material. Could learn more about Project Management and wishes to complete the rest courses. I recommend all to do this course as it is useful in every walk of life.

Best wises to the team behind this course.

Sharry Peter Kalathiparambil