Back to Foundations of Project Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Foundations of Project Management by Google

LD

Aug 11, 2021

I loved this course. It was so informative. I took a lot of notes and hope to implement everything I've learned in real-life instances. I look forward to advancing professionally as a project manager.

MR

Nov 27, 2021

Learned a lot such as Agile, C-Suite, Change management, Corporate governance, Culture mapping, DMAIC, Kanban, Lean, Lean Six Sigma, Linear, Matrix structure, Reporting chart, Six Sigma etc. Thank you

801 - 825 of 7,885 Reviews for Foundations of Project Management

By Marcelo M

Apr 21, 2021

Great information, well explained with a clear delivered material. Self paced, very detailed explanations and reading material that is concise and meaningful for the new concepts. Looking to the next course !!

By Aadil P

Apr 12, 2021

Excellent course for a basic guide in project management. Looking forward to the other courses in the project management certification. Hopefully this certification helps me to take the next step in my career!

By hari e

Apr 9, 2021

it is so nice and easy to understand the whole idea about project management with some real-time examples .AND also I'm interested to do the next courses also :)

I recommend all my friend to take this course :)

By JOSHIKA M M B V

May 30, 2022

Awesome course , the best course i have done in online platform.Believe me it is worth your time and money. If you are a fresher in the field of management, dont worry here the course is from the very scratch

By Kritika M

May 1, 2022

The explanation is amazing. Tuitors shared their experience as a project manager also helped alot to understand it better. Lots of activities to understand the concept very well is also good part.

Thank you!!!

By Jian P A O

Jan 12, 2022

I had a great time learning about the general concepts of project management. I learned some useful skills in this course and I highly recommend this to everyone who wants to grow as a person and as a worker.

By Mochammad R

Dec 10, 2021

It provides me with enough overview knowledge project management, the materials are explained really well and the instructor was so engaging. Thank you to Google and Coursera for making this course available.

By Lauren B

Apr 11, 2021

I think this course was very helpful and covered a lot of great content. I was pleased with how much of it I already knew from my own experiences. I think the thing I learned most about was the methodologies.

By Emine A

Apr 16, 2022

I have completed this course. That was amazing. I have learned many things. Videos and readings were prepared smart and understandable for us, very briefly. I would like to thank you Google team. Well done:)

By Vibudhendran T

Nov 21, 2021

Very crisp and clear explanations. Excellent course for beginners to understand project management. The essence of project management is covered in short videos. Videos are short and interesting. Thank you.

By Henri E T

Aug 15, 2021

A very good course especially for people who just jump into the project management world. I learned a lot throughout the course and had a lot of skills can implement and tryout in my project management tasks

By Comfort N O

Jul 4, 2022

Warm and caring tutors ,with very easy and practicable teaching method. at first I thought I wont be able to make it but Im so grateful I did it even thouhg it wasnt easy. Thank you so much for your love .

By david e g b

May 24, 2022

really enjoy the videos and the lectures, i think its a great way to learn, also the fact you can redo the homework and the test, give you the change to study againg things that might not understand at full

By mike

May 16, 2022

Great course! I would only recommend allowing the participant to review the correct answers to the quizzes in the case of incorrect answers rather than just a referral back to the training material. Thanks!

By Dannik B

May 2, 2022

Excellent course from start to finish, I've learned a lot about project management and how to apply those skills effectively. I certainly recommend this course to anyone trying to get started in this field!

By Shivani B

Oct 18, 2021

This course gives an optimum outlook to what all Project Management entails in terms of foundations. There is a scope for providing some slice of life examples which will come handy in the Capstone as well.

By KU G D

Jun 24, 2021

It was a really helpful, detailed, well-versed course. Thanks to this, I stepped into the world of professional project management, can't wait to complete the further courses and secure a job in this field.

By D V

Apr 21, 2021

Very nice course. Covers all of the basics that you might have learned in a college course, includes a few examples that are actually relatable, and breaks down more complex ideas into easy to follow steps.

By Shaz M

Apr 13, 2021

This course has been amazing. It really gives you a solid foundation on project management with a lot of real life and industry examples that you can relate to. I'm really glad that I completed this course.

Apr 11, 2021

This course had a lot of great information, and i'm glad I was able to attend this course. I wish I could do some shadowing to better retain the information but I have plenty of notes. haha thanks Google!!!

By abdullah h

Mar 28, 2021

IT was awesome google as usual thank you for such an opportunity i learned many of things in this course and thank you for let us see your organization framework in PM

hope to meet you soon guys at google.

By Airad M

Oct 13, 2021

I am so glade to have chosen this certificate. It is so entertaining and so fun. It really hard to stay motivated when doing online courses. However, this certificate keeps the content fun and interactive.

By S A

Jul 25, 2021

I am very satisfied with this great experience, a really great online training. I have completed the first course and i am motivated to complete the next five courses, thank you coursera, thank you google.

By Den G

Jul 7, 2021

This course was very Interactive. And, with recaps it made me remember the concepts.

The guest speakers were top notch.

I really enjoyed this course and learned many new things without feeling overwhelmed.

By Shreyas K

Jul 5, 2021

The basics are explained in a simple way, and most of them can be directly applied to your profession. This course sets a good foundation for the other courses in the Project Management certificate series.