Back to Foundations of Project Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Foundations of Project Management by Google

JK

Oct 5, 2021

Very informative and thorough! I've finished this course with so much knowledge that can be applied to the workforce. Everything is laid out in easy to follow and efficient steps. Couldn't be happier!

BC

Dec 26, 2021

This course is very helpful for those who want to kick start their career in project management field. It is highly interactive and covers basics of project management thoroughly. I really enjoyed it.

801 - 825 of 6,741 Reviews for Foundations of Project Management

By Ariana W

Jan 26, 2022

This course is very insightful. Most likely you've already been doing all these things but didn't know the right terminology for it all. I love this course and can't wait to complete the rest.

By Kyle D

Nov 6, 2021

I learned how much I already knew. By having it quantified to PM terms, I feel confident in doing the other courses. I'm simply learning a language for a skillset I've already been enacting.

By Thomas K

Oct 26, 2021

Overall, the course is laid out really well. I appreciate the mix in content types, effective communication of concepts, and frequent quizzes and pop-up questions. A great foundational course!

By JS

Sep 2, 2021

Fantastic. Gives a great foundation in an easy to assimilate fashion. I would 100% recommend to everyone who is interested in become either a project manager or just want to hone their skills.

By Mousa J G

Jan 6, 2022

Engineering project management is a branch of specialized management that examines and deals with ways to apply engineering principles in the science and art of project management practice...

By Anushka C

Aug 28, 2021

This course is much of a life skill than a Professional Certificate. I highly recommend this Course to everyone, and obviously I've already insisted all my friends to apply for this course :)

By Arijit P

Aug 8, 2021

Somebody who is stepping into project management, I really liked it. Concise and easy to understand. Questionnaires during the course really test one's understanding and keep things exciting!

By Amrit K

Jun 12, 2021

IT WAS AMAZING LEARNING AND THE WAY IT WAS ORGANISED AND STRUCTURE GIVES THE COMFORT AND LEARNING EXPERIENCE WAS VERY ATTRACTIVE AND INNOVATIVE. I WANT TO THANKS TO GOOGLE AND ITS ASSOCIATES.

By Jean K T

Apr 27, 2021

I love the idea. One of the best courses I have taken so far. The tools and visuals are just well designed and the information is so clear that you won't need to look back often. Recommended.

By A S G

May 10, 2022

I experienced an eye-opening session, realiazed my strength and weeekness, and now I am confident enough to grow to the next level, thanks for worth watching sessions and the wonderful flow

By Guled O S

May 8, 2022

A very good beginning with a valuable insight on best practices. I really enjoyed it and would recommend it for anyone willing to change career path and is interested on project management.

By Alexandra S B F

Feb 19, 2022

This was an amazing course! The modules and teaching contents were really well-structured, the practice exercises were really interesting and the feedback from Google employees was an asset.

By Amruta W

Oct 5, 2021

Overall everything is good and have great experience about online project. I am very thankful to Coursera.org learning platform where I am learning new skills and enhance of existing skills.

By diogo h

Jul 27, 2021

Its very interesting. Different examples and a lot of information. great to achieve an overview of Project management needs, reality and general information. I´ll continue to the next level!

By Zeyneb L

Apr 29, 2021

The course is the best foundation you can rely on to start professional project management, very rich material and really good presented. It really helped me taking a step forward thank you.

By Kent A T

Mar 18, 2022

Well-developed course with relevant talks to encourage learning. Hands activities and assessment feedback were helpful. Nice blend of required and optional participation for discussions.

By Laurie M A

Feb 22, 2022

I appareciate the ability to update my project management skill set in such as an easy manner: lecutre, notes, some Q&A and tests. A great way for me to learn and retain the content. Great!

By Erin T

Jan 2, 2022

T​his course was extremely informational and easy to understand. It provided a lot of examples and different perspectives from people who are in the industry that I desire to transition to.

By Alex P V

Aug 13, 2021

The course content is very broad and all its structure is very didactic, which enables solid learning of all matters, I am very satisfied and with many expectations to continue the program.

By Richard C G

Apr 20, 2021

The experience for this course was exemplary wonderful. However I have an issue with the Notes part as it is hard to take search all notes, there's no search bar for easy find the keywords.

By babatunde o

May 15, 2022

When i first came across this course, i never knew is going to unlock my new career opportunities. I really want say a very big thank you to Google and coursera for this great opportunity.

By Thalia A R R

Apr 14, 2022

A great introduction that prepares you with very important and surprising theoretical knowledge, now I feel more confident about what being a project manager entails. Thanks for the course

By L K

Feb 10, 2022

To be able to hear from Googlers and their own journey was fascinating. Course is prepared professionally, lots of resources provided for further reading, interactive, fun and resourceful.

By kapil V

Feb 6, 2022

I am a project manager I was looking for improve my managing skills thats why I joined this course and I really getting improve, thanks google and coursera to provide such a good learning.

By Jana A

Oct 18, 2021

I​t was so well done and put together for someone completely new to this course - it was made so easy to follow along to but not too busy that it was a breeze. I thoroughly enjoyed myself!