Back to Foundations of Project Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Foundations of Project Management by Google

JK

Oct 5, 2021

Very informative and thorough! I've finished this course with so much knowledge that can be applied to the workforce. Everything is laid out in easy to follow and efficient steps. Couldn't be happier!

BC

Dec 26, 2021

This course is very helpful for those who want to kick start their career in project management field. It is highly interactive and covers basics of project management thoroughly. I really enjoyed it.

826 - 850 of 6,760 Reviews for Foundations of Project Management

By L K

Feb 10, 2022

To be able to hear from Googlers and their own journey was fascinating. Course is prepared professionally, lots of resources provided for further reading, interactive, fun and resourceful.

By kapil V

Feb 6, 2022

I am a project manager I was looking for improve my managing skills thats why I joined this course and I really getting improve, thanks google and coursera to provide such a good learning.

By Jana A

Oct 18, 2021

I​t was so well done and put together for someone completely new to this course - it was made so easy to follow along to but not too busy that it was a breeze. I thoroughly enjoyed myself!

By joseph o

Sep 13, 2021

I learnt a lot about project management skills, various roles of a project manager. The videos even give a better explanation of this course ( experiences and career from google employees)

By Ana C

Sep 1, 2021

As an established scientist, I have learned loads of new concepts and ideas on how to better approach organization within different environments. Looking forward to the rest of the course!

By Andrew L

May 19, 2021

A wonderful introduction to Project Management. It was clear and easy to follow with great activities, videos, and readings. Before I knew it, a month had already passed by! Thanks Google!

By Manzur-E-Khuda

May 15, 2021

I came back to write a review while I am currently doing the course 4. Emilo is by far my favorite instructor. His articulation was clear and style of presentation is fantastic. Great job!

By Jephter C

May 10, 2021

The course was really beginner friendly and really thaugh through all the basics of project management. Feel like I already have a pretty good idea of what project management is all about.

By Triana G V

Apr 19, 2021

The specific explanations and how the information is organized are perfect! Too great for beginners and easy to understand how to connect to our style and purpose in the management career.

By 谭瑞芬

May 10, 2022

the course is fantastic. the teacher gives very vividly explanation of the process of the project management. and the tests and the discussions are very helpful to understand the course.

By Danyelle J

May 8, 2022

I truly enjoyed this first course. It was very informative and helped me to see current skills that I already have and ways to apply them to this industry. Can't wait for the next course.

By Stephanie J

Apr 4, 2022

An excellent foundations course for anyone interested in project management as a career. The information provided and testimonials are very helpful and encouraging for career exploration.

By Trice C

Mar 22, 2022

This course was extremely informative and provided a lot of resources to be able to be successful as a Project Manager. I am very pleased with the layout and organization of the material.

Feb 19, 2022

Great experience. Would be continuing this specialization because first impressions are overwhelmingly great. I learned a lot and I thank both Google and coursera for providing this mooc.

By PANKAJ B

Dec 29, 2021

I have learn most of the qualities required for to be a successful project manager. I learn a lot of things from this course. Definitely one day I will become successful project manager.

By Christy W

Dec 15, 2021

This course was very enjoyable! I have limited experience as a Project Manager already, and this course helped break down some of the complicated concepts and terms in project management.

By Martin L C

Jul 12, 2021

Excellent course. Very dynamic and easy to understand. A lot of information and tips to job interviews. It also helped me to organized my projects. I am looking forward for next sections.

By Victor J

May 4, 2021

This course has been great so far. I am refreshing some things I needed a refresher on. Its also exposed to me some things I now want to learn more about to add to my skills and resume.

By ريدان ا

Apr 20, 2022

Wonderful and very beautiful content in which I acquired new skills about project management and will be applied in the coming days on actual projects on the groun d. Thank you, Coursera

By Rob C

Mar 25, 2022

Fantastic course, enjoyed learning about the foundations of a Project Manager. It has given me a sense of desire to progress my skillset and transition into the project management world.

By peter a

Jan 30, 2022

Phenomenal course with great insight. I would highly recommend for anyone looking to get into project managment to take this course as there is information I had no insight on previously

By Monica S

Jan 18, 2022

It is very clear, the instructors have the necessary experience to convey their own work experiences to explain specific concepts, I really liked the structure of the course. Thank you!

By Graham M

Dec 6, 2021

Although it has been a little daunting going back studying again after so long, I have this course refreshing and helpful, with easy to follow guidelines and simple but effective lessons

By KHAlED

Oct 3, 2021

was amazing and fascinating course, learn alot about project management & its life cycle , methodology , organization structure and culture and alot of details about project management

By Cameron S

Sep 27, 2021

Very recommended as a great introduction to the Project Management field. It is vey insightful of what a Project Manager do in the variety of fields of their career.

It is very worth it.