Back to Foundations of Project Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Foundations of Project Management by Google

MR

Nov 27, 2021

Learned a lot such as Agile, C-Suite, Change management, Corporate governance, Culture mapping, DMAIC, Kanban, Lean, Lean Six Sigma, Linear, Matrix structure, Reporting chart, Six Sigma etc. Thank you

JK

Oct 5, 2021

Very informative and thorough! I've finished this course with so much knowledge that can be applied to the workforce. Everything is laid out in easy to follow and efficient steps. Couldn't be happier!

851 - 875 of 6,992 Reviews for Foundations of Project Management

By Jephter C

May 10, 2021

The course was really beginner friendly and really thaugh through all the basics of project management. Feel like I already have a pretty good idea of what project management is all about.

By Triana G V

Apr 19, 2021

The specific explanations and how the information is organized are perfect! Too great for beginners and easy to understand how to connect to our style and purpose in the management career.

By 谭瑞芬

May 10, 2022

the course is fantastic. the teacher gives very vividly explanation of the process of the project management. and the tests and the discussions are very helpful to understand the course.

By Danyelle J

May 8, 2022

I truly enjoyed this first course. It was very informative and helped me to see current skills that I already have and ways to apply them to this industry. Can't wait for the next course.

By Stephanie J

Apr 4, 2022

An excellent foundations course for anyone interested in project management as a career. The information provided and testimonials are very helpful and encouraging for career exploration.

By Trice C

Mar 22, 2022

This course was extremely informative and provided a lot of resources to be able to be successful as a Project Manager. I am very pleased with the layout and organization of the material.

Feb 19, 2022

Great experience. Would be continuing this specialization because first impressions are overwhelmingly great. I learned a lot and I thank both Google and coursera for providing this mooc.

By PANKAJ B

Dec 29, 2021

I have learn most of the qualities required for to be a successful project manager. I learn a lot of things from this course. Definitely one day I will become successful project manager.

By Christy W

Dec 15, 2021

This course was very enjoyable! I have limited experience as a Project Manager already, and this course helped break down some of the complicated concepts and terms in project management.

By Martin L C

Jul 12, 2021

Excellent course. Very dynamic and easy to understand. A lot of information and tips to job interviews. It also helped me to organized my projects. I am looking forward for next sections.

By Victor J

May 4, 2021

This course has been great so far. I am refreshing some things I needed a refresher on. Its also exposed to me some things I now want to learn more about to add to my skills and resume.

By ريدان ا

Apr 20, 2022

Wonderful and very beautiful content in which I acquired new skills about project management and will be applied in the coming days on actual projects on the groun d. Thank you, Coursera

By Rob C

Mar 25, 2022

Fantastic course, enjoyed learning about the foundations of a Project Manager. It has given me a sense of desire to progress my skillset and transition into the project management world.

By peter a

Jan 30, 2022

Phenomenal course with great insight. I would highly recommend for anyone looking to get into project managment to take this course as there is information I had no insight on previously

By Monica S

Jan 18, 2022

It is very clear, the instructors have the necessary experience to convey their own work experiences to explain specific concepts, I really liked the structure of the course. Thank you!

By Graham M

Dec 6, 2021

Although it has been a little daunting going back studying again after so long, I have this course refreshing and helpful, with easy to follow guidelines and simple but effective lessons

By KHAlED

Oct 3, 2021

was amazing and fascinating course, learn alot about project management & its life cycle , methodology , organization structure and culture and alot of details about project management

By Cameron S

Sep 27, 2021

Very recommended as a great introduction to the Project Management field. It is vey insightful of what a Project Manager do in the variety of fields of their career.

It is very worth it.

By Muhammad H K

Sep 12, 2021

Great knowledge to learn and have. It helped me in getting a view of how projects in general work. I recommend this course to anyone who is interested or involved in any type of project.

By Collins C

Sep 8, 2021

I really enjoyed the course. It really has given me a solid foundation in project management and from here onwards, I'm not as scared as I used to be about project management. Thank you.

By Neeraj K P

Jul 31, 2021

The course is really good and helpful in understanding the basic concepts. However, it would be better if more real life examples were included in it (other than company's point of view)

By Samuel T

Mar 27, 2021

This course has given me a clear overview of what project management jobs consist of. IT also provided a clear path to improving my skills and understanding what is expected of the role.

By Medara E U

May 17, 2022

Very apt, the resources, presentations, modules and even the enthusiasm of the moderators are very encouraging and on point. I feel blessed to be a beneficiary. What a time to be alive!

By Kecia B

May 11, 2022

This really solidified for me that this was career path I want to pursue. I have been wanting a career that was more fulfilling that my current. I feel this course is the right start,

By Maria A

May 8, 2022

Perfect, perfect, perfect.

This course has solidified information I alredy new and intorduced me to a lot of new topics. I look forward to progressing onto the next course. Many thanks.