Back to Foundations of Project Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Foundations of Project Management by Google

LL

Jan 18, 2022

Very informative and thorough! I've finished this course with so much knowledge that can be applied to the workforce. Everything is laid out in easy to follow and efficient steps. Couldn't be happier!

JK

Oct 5, 2021

926 - 950 of 6,960 Reviews for Foundations of Project Management

By Emily Z

Apr 22, 2022

Really great content. The combination of videos, quizzes, and activities was very engaging. I also really appreciate the small chunks of job search tips embedded in the material.

By Ana C

Mar 31, 2022

great course, lots of information but it was broken down in smaller pieces so it was very easy to undersand and digest everything. loved the videos and this course's main teacher

By Khalid H

Feb 25, 2022

The Course is knowledgeable and is very helpful to gain insights into the world of project management.The way it is organized also help us to learn the skills in the easiest way.

By Ufoque w

Feb 11, 2022

It was a great course. Taught in such a great mananer that was so understandabele and intersting. Love watching the videos and readig the materials given . I give it 10 out of 10

By Baran S

Dec 7, 2021

It was really fun to learn. I already work in an Agile environment and use Scrum principles. If that's the case for you you might already know and this should be a piece of cake.

By Doan N D

Nov 5, 2021

Interesting course! For those who are thinking if it is worth applying for this course, just apply right away! You will gain a lot of useful knowledge just like what I have done.

By Javier E

Oct 14, 2021

Very interesting and dynamic. My idea was that Google has somehow different approach to project management but what I realized is that discipline is very flexible / customizable!

By VAIBHAV J

Sep 23, 2021

this define this course in one word "complete" it give you all basic knowledge about project management.

I hope other course in this professional certificate is as good as this is

By Gideon Y

Sep 9, 2021

A great start for someone who's looking into project management. The details are simple enough for the average reader to understand while getting the underlying concepts correct.

By Indu K S

Sep 1, 2021

The course contains are excellent. The methodology used for explanation with videos and subjective parts making learning very easy and impactful. Great job done by Google's team.

By Lilly K

Aug 6, 2021

This course is very well organized and engaging. It covers foundations in understandable segments. I found it was very relevant and educational while searching for a job in PM.

By Ting G

Jul 17, 2021

Great introduction to project management, I had also make some note for the course. If anyone is interested to quick go through the content, feel free to contact me for the note!

By Katrina S

May 21, 2021

An excellent course that has given me tons of confidence in my work. I'd recommend this to anyone, regardless of what field you are in or your job role, it's likely to be useful.

By faye m

Apr 2, 2022

I​ really enjoyed this course and learning everything that it had to offer. The pace was very resonable and I liked how you could also read along. Excited to start the next one.

By Waad E M

Mar 18, 2022

Thank you to everyone who worked on this course! However, it would be much better if there has been more practices and excercises to aplly the knowledge gained from this course.

By Veronica M / c E

Feb 24, 2022

E​asy to follow and understand. I love the fact that the people doing the clasess are giving real life examples of how to apply the concepts that are being taught in the module.

By Hector C

Feb 6, 2022

I enjoyed this course. It was interactive, engaging and comprehensive. I also liked that it tested my knowledge without causing me to feel anxious with the test talking process.

By Allan R O

Jan 5, 2022

Brinda un panorama general de habilidades y conocimiento necesario para ser PM así como el campo laboral. En mi caso, me permitió descubrir la metodología formal de un proyecto.

By Suchita M

Dec 9, 2021

This course was short but very informative and very helpful for an aspiring leader like myself.The content is well organised and focused on practical situations.Excellent course

By Damien M

Nov 14, 2021

Excellent foundation course giving comprehensive explanations of what a project manager does. How organisations are structured and how your role as PM fits in and benefits them.

By Giovani F M

Aug 3, 2021

It is a great introductory course to understand the foundations of project management. I've learned new concepts and it helped me to improve and make others concepts more clear.

By arij b

Jul 30, 2021

la vérité, c'est que j'adore apprendre je suis toujours à la recherche de nouvelles opportunités d'apprentissage.la qualité du contenu su coursera dépasse toujours mes attentes.

By Rebecca " Z

May 20, 2022

I really enjoyed this course. The information was delivered in a format which was very easy to follow. The videos and articles strongly reinforced the key points of the course.

By Byanka B G V

May 3, 2022

As a project manager it gives you a refresh of the core definitions.

It helps you to keep fresh the information for your daily work and to have a 1st approach to the PM world.

By Edrisse J

Apr 4, 2022

Excellent start with the clear fundamentals of PM! I'm quite anxious to continue with the next course and going deeper and deeper into this amazing world of Project Management.